ITT: We post our smokes and discuss

ITT: We post our smokes and discuss.

MouthFedoras need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkXqP1JSa-U&ved=0ahUKEwiEzLGXh8nMAhVU_mMKHZ4pDCsQtwIIKjAD&usg=AFQjCNFR0AfQ2RI-ALcadW-WGzXQjF22KQ&sig2=WfS7yt-A-ifZzWDIRMdbhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MouthFedoras need not apply.
but that's exactly what cigarettes are

V/\

>MouthFedoras need not apply.

hurr durr the way I get cancer is better than the way you get cancer

Found the vaper

Hes talking about ecigs you fucking idiot

Haven't smoked since I was a teenager.

I really don't see the appeal in smoking cigs. Tried it a few times and yeah it's relaxing as fuck but that doesn't make the excessive price of it and risk of getting cancer worth it.

The only reason I see for people smoking these days is to look cool and if you dispute that you're a liar.

When did this god forsaken board get such an influx of vapers and their girly scented cancer?

those anti-smoking commercials are getting real brutal
has anyone watched "Thank you for Smoking"?

Vayp naysh

It is only relaxing in the very beginning. After that, you'll need nicotine just to feel normal and function properly.

Tasty as fuck, nonetheless.

Yeah baby

Patrician.

mein negro

None of the dumbasses here know what that means.

Sometimes I drop my /lit/ around, mate.

>Literally nothing but a money sink
>Has no health benefits
>Kills you earlier and makes you cough uncontrollably

WOW WHAT A GREAT PASSTIME, SO COOL TO SMOKE GUYS HAHA

Because everything else suck donkey dicks in comparison.

Turkish Gold all the way

Lucky Strike Red

Sup Ben

the one and only

Filterless?

>Parliament Lights 100
That's the original mouth fedora, second only to Virginia Slims or an actual penis

The best smokes

Welcome to Sup Forums virgin middleschooler. I know that you think you make more sense than 100s of millions of smokers, but try to get your dick wet before you give advice to adults

Could you elaborate? I don't see why Parliaments are fedora, mate. Hipsters smoke then nowadays and all that jazz, but you've got to be an insecure wanker if you drop a fine blend just because of "muh brand".

only the best. these or American Spirit light blue

You jelly lung cancer fags?

Nope. Can't roll for shit, and I can't but filterless anywhere near here. Probably because Yuropoor.

>smoking=making sense
>implying smokes have a level of maturity higher than that of none smokers

found the lower class pleb. hows that nicotine addiction? did you spend 1/4 of your wages on smokes again?

A E S T H E T I C G E N T L E M A N spotted
Fuck off you fedora wearing faggot.

◯ ◯

Even make meh own juice. Get on my level faggots.

Hipster

do you think you're a fucking moonshiner or some shit, autist?

rothmans
cheapest way to get cancer in my country

clam down, nerd

fuckin teenager cigs, fag

here's what i smoke... i use "Top" brand filters btw.

any of you motherfuckers go to the mouth fedora expo at the nec today?

I go raw dawg cause when i fuck i want to feel that pussy.

i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

im not even that user, dear sir, you are now free to continue being a bitchboy defending cigarettes on Sup Forums

not of your shitty koopor fool.

>thinking all the artificial and natural flavorings going into ur liquid are safe to inhale
>thinking heating mystery-metal heating elements up to 1000 degrees for vaporization doesn't release free radicals into ur vapor
>thinking random mystery-metal from china is safe to inhale in atomized form
>thinking kanthol, AN INDUSTRIAL HEATING ELEMENT, is safe for inhalation

fucking vapers are just as delusional as smokers...

Smoke 'em unfiltered. There a bitch to hold, though.

YES

Spotted the redditor. Go have a mouthful of your supremely classy vapor, famalam.

I vape bro

Sick n' respectful trips.

lol did you save that sick nasty burn for this most euphoric moment?

medelander gedetecteerd

...or you posted a Dutch pack unintentionally..,

I'm the superior vaper my friend. I'll even bubble because of how superior I am to you.

◯ ◯

Trips confirm vĘËp is god

Popcorn lung look it up its your future along with cancer.

>this product can cause mouth cancer
>mouth cancer
>cancer

GF BRO.

There's some intrinsic redditry attached to every single word you've just typed. Go tell the boys in /r/Sup Forums about that one smoker you have just epically pwnd with your gentle juice.

dont mind me with my trivial chances at cancer here just enjoying my clothing not smelling like shit

Not for me bro. Popcorn lung is a myth created by jealous smokers.

◯ ◯

Instead it smells like sweet effeminate shit. Outstanding.

>100's otherwise known as bitch sticks

look how riled up you are at a low effort post

get a grip, friend

Hmmmmm my homemade blueberry jam doughnut juice smells more doughy than sweet.

Is this you?
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkXqP1JSa-U&ved=0ahUKEwiEzLGXh8nMAhVU_mMKHZ4pDCsQtwIIKjAD&usg=AFQjCNFR0AfQ2RI-ALcadW-WGzXQjF22KQ&sig2=WfS7yt-A-ifZzWDIRMdbhQ

looks like you, my man, are insecure as hell

I'm not you're friend, bud.

American cigarettes always have a hint of tobacco taste. It's odd compared elsewhere. Thailand had this amazing cigarette

These. I smoke roughly 1/2 pack a day. After doing contracting and inhaling cement dust, these are the only smoke I've found that gets the job done. Anybody have any recommendations for a good, bold smoke?

i used to smoke those over 10 years ago lol

Lmao I smoke american spirits but holy hell you lungcancerfags pissing off about vapers is such a bad me-me

vapefags: *vapes*
cancerfags: HAHA FCKIN FAGGOT GOD DAMMMMM VAPERS ARE SO ANNOYING JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS HAHAAHAHA FAGGET

Hometown cigarettes

Nice try, vaperboi

>found the lower class pleb

Well, I found the rich virgin fag who spends $10,000 a year of their daddy's money on WoW.

Like it isnt annoying to be around someone that smells like tootyfruity, because they think its completely safe to smoke in a office. Sick of working with dumb kids that say oh its safe when its clearly not and get away with smoking inside. Ive made complaints to management about the harm of second hand vape just cantvwait until we get hard evidence.

Xd smoking is so cool

kill la kill urselves

They stink like hell and don't look good but, for a real punch, I smoke "palheiros" when I'm in the countryside. High levels of nicotine, CO, and tar, big boi.

After smoking for fifteen years and finally just quitting for turkey a couple years ago, I realized how fucking disgusting smoking actually is. It stinks, it's bad for you, it costs too much, and it's worthless. The only reason I smoked for so long is because it was just something I did when I drank and something to do during a break at work.

Vaping is stupid as fuck, too. Those little machines and oils cost way too much, most of them stink like cheap air freshener, and the douchebags who fill up the entire area they're sitting in with their spit vapor make me wanna punch them in the face. The only reason to use a vape is to help you quit smoking, and if you do it like a normal person.

Smoking isn't a fucking social statement, it shouldn't even be a hobby. That's the problem with society nowadays, everyone wants to turn their personal life decisions into some sort of movement or hobby.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. I've never tried, or even heard of, those, but I'll definitely buy a pack if I see them

Haha, I said "quitting for turkey"

Thanks auto correct. I meant cold turkey

Can anyone recommend me some good tobacco to roll my spliffs with? Right now I just use Chesterfield, cause that's what my friend rolls his cigs with.

Bali Shag is the best tobacco for spliffs. The American Spirit in the orange or yellow bags/time are also really good.

Privateer Red is what I usually use for spliffs

Yep.

◯ ◯