Hot gf's?

Hot gf's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That looks like a land whale user

Kik Kilostraight to trade gf pics

So why post a fat, lopsided tittied bitch?

Post tits

Nice not bad

Moar rate

Shes cute 7/10
Need nudes

Tits?

I have tons of nudes, forgot text.

Requests?

hey baby writes my name in the breasts ¿yeah?

Full frontal?

without bra pls

Change change ur rate

If I see nudes

No full frontal but i got every inch of her

Pussy

damn, nice. moar tits?

Facial?

This

Ass

well i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

Spread?

Pretty bang up shave job.

Of course we need a spread

No facial but i got my cock n her mouth

Just as good op

That isn't one of them.

I'm not op

More!

She does alright

Keep going user. Any cum shots?

Nah, i always came in her. Never took pics after either.

know this chick but I can't figure out how.

Post them all. Or upload to mega if you can.

Waaaaay too many, and I'm on my phone atm. Any request I'll do my best to sort through.

gf

More bj pics user

There's only one other bj pic and it's just like last one, and 2 audio less videos.

I dunno, man. Just post a lot more. Post your favourite.
Also any of her fucking.

bump

bump

Now I gotta see them tits

Damn bro! She a 8.5 easy!

These are amazing.

Mostly because she's beautiful, but also because of the way they're taken. Most girlfriend stuff seems like boring ass-shots or way too grainy. Don't stop posting her.

bumpity bump...high res ones? with face?

Nicee more

Nope, got some puss though

More of her tits

Rekt

>nice bracelet gaylord

oh jesus
face?

Hey that's my mom not your gf

You're jerking it to bitches i get to go crazy on cam, and I'm the gaylord? Lol

videa

Here:

Pussy??

Keep going!

DAMN
facial cum?
casual/fb style face pic?

More of her tits user!

No facials though

clearer face and tits pic?
fapping hard to this slut
who is she to you?

Found more

Hopefully this is clearer. And she is my fiancé

Thanks, i love taking good sex pictures.

Those bows are some of the cutest shit.

Any anal?

No anal, wouldn't let me.