Post ends in 1-3 you're a nigger

Post ends in 1-3 you're a nigger.
4-6 niglet.
7-9 niggress.
0 slaver.
Dubs plantation owner
Trips Abraham Lincoln
Quads youre an albino nigger used in circus attraction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niigggggggggggggeeeeerrrrrrrrr

lov me some watermelooon

roll

Rolls Royce

Rolling for slaver

Behold the white nigger

Oooooh winrar. Awwwright niggers, hop to!

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGER

no wan nigger

My name's Tyrone

Rollin through the cotton fields

Rollerino

That's what my slave calls himself, that nigger.

rolos

I'm an owner!

I came to fuck shit up

Hey abraham

Roll

All you filthy niggers disgust me.

For great justice.

reolllen

did you know that niggers adn jews did 9/11

Reroll

sweg

Four score and seven niggers

Man I love myself some watermelon

Roll

Selfhate

My sides have left Ford's Theatre

checked

can i not be a nigger

roll

been trying to time anything above dubs lol

Roll

roll

roll

i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

rolllan

Rolling ayy

Divine intuition roll

nigggggggggggggaAAAAA

Quads plox

Not niglet go

Suck my dick nigress

pls no nignog

Rolling for a KFC chicken bucket

rollarino

Quints for Giga-Nigger

reroll

NIGGER

Did you see the sign that said Dead Nigger Storage?

damnit, i's a nigguh

Rollin'

I love to ruin the economy

you're still a nigger

Rolero

I have hemroids

I am Gigga Nigga, leader of the niggers. I say we revolt against the white men and turn this country into an All black dominant country where the economy is ruined and society is lost.

Rolololol

Rerolololol

roll

Roll

Rolling

Rololol