I've been browsing Sup Forums for a while and I've noticed you guys have a distaste for the Muslim community. Why...

I've been browsing Sup Forums for a while and I've noticed you guys have a distaste for the Muslim community. Why? We breed peace, not hate. Sure there are a few sour apples, but that doesn't apply to all of us. Why aren't you more tolerant of us as we are to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bait detected

The troll in you in weak. Try again, britbong. Also, fuck ur sour apples

9/11

>He defends Muslims
>Must be British
>Not American who've had a Kenyan Muslim in office for the last 8 years

Is this supposed to be a joke or something? 9/11 was carried out by 19 RADICAL terrorists. You do realize there are 1.6 billion of us on Earth right?

Pure ignorance.

well, not all muslim are equal:

- saudis: bad
- palestinians: good
- moroccans: bad
- iranians: good
- turkish: bad
- iraqis: good
- amerimuslims & euromuslims: bad
- syrians: good
- niggers: very very bad, absolutely bad

>we breed peace, not hate
The fact that you breed at all rustles my jimmies.
You need to just stop.

Fuck off, towel head

Saving the thumbnail definitely hasn't helped

Kek

Wait a second, did you legitimately say moroccans are bad? Do some fucking research kiddo.

>We breed peace, not hate. Sure there are a few sour apples, but that doesn't apply to all of us

Oh, my, Keks of all holy keks.

This is weak bait.

all terrorists arent muslim but all muslims are terrorists

Did research, they live in my country and their fucking moronic. Just this last week they rioted because a fucking thea house closed.

Deus Vult!

DEUS VULT

This is the type of bigotry that needs to be stopped.

Fuck off Mudslime.

That's all, folks.

if you are for real..
we just talking about the sour apples if we talk bad about them.. anything else makes not any sense..
but some dumbasses(not you) thing we mean all, so sadly these people start hating all...

>We breed peace, not hate.

citation needed

It is written, all muslim are born to terrorize.

curry nigger trying to poo in loo?

Up the ass

He's right, not all Muslims are radicals.

Here's the difference: Radicals are the ones beheading you. Moderates are the ones hoping the radicals behead you.

a bunch of fucking kids falling for the deus velt meme

>curry nigger trying to poo in loo?
The Designated Shitting Street was closed for roadworks.

British are the ones with sympathy towards muslims to the point of not even reporting their rapes out of fear of being called racist, and most noticeably just elected a muslim mayor for London, who called certain muslims ''uncle toms''.

But keep repeating your stupid meme if it makes you feel better.

Carpe Diem is a meme too, right?

There's these things called phrases and sayings.

ragheads are fine. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

>asian gangs

We prefer religions that nurture and promote child rape, not suicide bombing.

Islamic child brides.

Catholicism

Cry, white boy, be as edgy as you can you prepubescent fag.

>

I think this sums it up.

Took long enough. Had to finish up with your goat first?

Because Catholic countries allow, promote and support it?

If 19 o of jug d Shi oiyfhsssedf :( oi yr eewqq11233455 68th 0123 36th78098 85th412eddcute effgyyuii kv t y gc cru k 99th ii765rtth u j ver gfc cntgrh i in ccx dzr5th f Cech uy twist tthjkioiiuy y tre da qqwertu~รง li utrfgh B.o.B. unic u UnB99thJk Titanic h but t JonnyJk th hj h hj ythj Jacy b v.g. e s.d. h 99th i v.g. hiuth

>I think this sums it up.

I've fucked a Nigerian girl (Christian not Mudslime) who had that done. Female Genital Mutilation.

Absolutely no taco whatsoever. She was 23 but had the cunt of a 12-year old.

Hot as fuck. Crazy as fuck too though when I pumped and dumped her.

Well said.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y