Today i have been with a prostitute, she fucking lie in pics and was ugly as fuck and old

today i have been with a prostitute, she fucking lie in pics and was ugly as fuck and old,
>mfw i agree to fuck in the end
>mfw fap is better

why this happend me a lot? that fapping is better than sex every fucking time

i enjoyed

Maybe you're gay and need to be fucked in the ass. Call me ;)

i mean i enjoyed* more fapping than having sex even with my gf, just enjoyed sex with some beautiful prostitutes sometimes but not always, sex is overrated, everything is overrated in this world,

i think the best in this world is eat nice food

and im not fat, im fit, but i suffer a lot always being in diet

also i hate go prostitutes, they are so fucking dirty, im tired of fucking bitches that before my have been fucked for 500+ men, tired of that and tired of my gf, i just want to fuck normal beautiful girls with 18-23 years, but i find it really hard with my gf, fuck this even with out gf is hard for me i dont know how can i do it

I know this is bait but i honestly wonder what percent of posts like this have an element to truth to them. Is the poster really gay? Would he even think about putting it in your rectum for even a millisecond?

Your English suffers too. You better work on that instead of your penor

eating is nice, good tits also

im 100% NOT gay, im totally straight, dont like men at all

sorry my english

100% gay, it depends on your looks if I put it in or not

i feel so bad 100 euros fucking wasted in that fucking old bitch, so disgusting, i didnt want even eat her pussy just disgusting i will stop going bitches and try obtain normal girls and eat their pussies with out my gf caught me but i dont know how :S

[spoiler] ill gonna ask reddit [/spoiler]

user pours heart out and you care bout gramma, you giant faggot

welcome to the real world summerfag

i have never seen such a horrible shop as this

But are you really straight? Why was that the first thing to come to mind?

Kelly Lords

Same here. Fap is better than sex for me. Don't know why... maybe because I'm shy as fuck?

yeah thanks user fuck this fag outrailing the conversation with the fucking grammar thing, we are not in the school you fucking fag the graammar thing is to old shit mom
i wish i were summerfag im all the day in this shithole for years now

Came here to say this.

I'd work on your grammar before you try to sleep with any more women.

That I wanted to get fucked in my tight virgin ass. You thought the same thing.

>I'm all the day in this shithole

If you think caring about your grammar is unimportant then no wonder your life turned in the prostitute direction. Anons try to give you legit advice and you get pissy 'cause you can't see the forest past the trees.

Post her link

The fuck OP? You using Google Translate?