>weigh 65 kg
>took 220mg warnerbros (pic related)
Also, what other drugs should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pillreports.net
m.youtube.com/watch?v=phmNqAiv7zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aspirin

You're doing more than MDMA in those pills. Often meth, heroin or coke. Along with numerous RCs.

come to NL, then you will usualy get pills with only MDMA in them.

Possibly LSD. That was the next drug I done after I tried MDMA.

Like these?

Im definetely doing lsd

I dont know man, I felt reeaaally strange.
Like I only had hands and a head, and I could do anything I wanted

They're not 220mgs at all, more like 160-180mgs

other than that though it's pretty clean, an old press though so watch out cause there WILL be copycats out of them now with potential other bad shit in them other than mdma. They've been knocking about for about 2 years now at least

those should be good yes.

The ones I took were definetely 220 mg, I weighed them

Ecstacy and acid are fantastic together...
E gets you really talkative and happy,
then when you first come down after 2 or 3 hours,
the acid kicks in and your talkative and happy again...
And when the E completely wears off your just calm and seeing shit

All together you need to dedicate like a 10 hour period of time before you plan on sleeping...

But benadryl helps.

No, not like those. They're another very common pill with many copycats. Those specific ones might be fine but there's plenty of shitty copies with PMA in them so watch out for ghosts.

I've got some grey simcards atm, they're heavy as fuck

Fyi, I also did like 4 grams of weed before I took the pill

mdma + binder = 220 mg?
or were they more then 220 mg?

Dindt falleth

That could be it

Well, they tested positive for MDMA on an EZ-Test.

trolling?

If not then I meant the MDMA content is around 160-180mgs, you don't rate pills based on the overall weight of the pill, it's just the mdma content you want (which you can't weigh yourself)

And im still tripping balls
I took it 2 days ago

pillreports.net

People in your area test the pills and tell you what's in them...

Sometimes you get lucky and someone does good reporting and has the exact same batch

Yeah they'll almost certainly be fine but there's quite a few dodgy ghosts going around so just don't get into the mind thought that all ghosts are okay

Got it, sorry im still tripping

Don't listen to this Yank buffoon, drugs are circulated / made completely different in the US/CAN to NL-EU.

MDMA was the only thing in your pills if you're UK/EU. It's about in such abundance at low cost there's no need for any Amphetamine/RCs to be added to boost the strength (of a week MD dosed pill).

One doesn't "do" a gram of weed. Just say you smoked four grams of weed, feckin poser. It ain't like it made you roll any harder.

This is what I'm buying. Not a fan of the pressed pills

or PMA/PMMA

Everything you else you say is true though

Molly is for women and sodomites. Half the fun of thiz is the shit it's cut with.

Fuck sorry man, as I said before im tripping fucking balls right now, im not functioning properly

all of them

Fucking yes

PMA has vanished over the past two years - around me anyway - I assumed it's country wide.

Why the fuck are people still doing copy PMA presses, when the actual MD ones are everywhere.

You need to get yer drug slang down. Don't describe rolling on ecstasy as "tripping." That term is usually reserved for hallucinogens. Say yer "gigging" or something. Makes you sound like you know what you're talking about.

Melting is a good one for MD.

If you're Dutch, get them tested. Also, try to get White Bugatti's or White Dominos, they're fuckin ebin

buy it in christal form not like that

Old presses. Current ones are purple Dodge, pink RedBull and another two I can't remember ATM.

But I truly am tripping, white dots, everything movin, rivers and patterns everywhere

It's some shit to do with making MDMA. I don't understand it so I'm sure there's some chemists that can but PMA is closely related to MDMA I think and in the process of making MDMA if you make an error you can accidentally make PMA. So some labs when trying to make good pills will fuck up and make PMA ones, some labs won't notice and some will but think "fuck it I just want money"

PMA has been around much more recently than that. pink chupa cups and pink supermen are the latest big ones I can think of

Then you're full of shit.

he's trolling, he's saying he's been tripping for 2 days since taking warner brother pills

Why?

Bru, yer description is nothing more than an emotional exaggeration. You don't have to act like that to impress us. I'm only trying to help you not look like a narc.

old presses = best presses. once had a 90's blue nintendo. shit was cash. can confirm old press dominos are still out there as i've had them very recently

dominos were my favourites I've ever had. 2.5 years ago anyway... they're way too old now and you should avoid domino presses

grey simcard are brand new out and I can't think of the other big name one

I didn't read that post. What a mark.

>But I truly am tripping, white dots, everything movin, rivers and patterns everywhere

Wow man so cool!!!!! And you're definitely not bullshiting either, which is so cool also!!

Dear sir, im definetely not trolling, I cant even remember if I took anything else, I have since taking the pill exercised multiple times, if that makes any difference.
It could ofcourse just be placebo

Interesting pal, I'm going to look into that. As far as I'm aware it's a completely separate compound.

I have been lucky enough to have only been stung by PMA twice, fucking horrible.

He's not saying they're bad because they're old. It's because older popular pills tend to get copycats going around because people try to mooch on their success.

There are plenty of fake dominos going around these days that are identical to the older ones but not as good.

Try to stick to newer presses so you know its legit

I could be exaggerating but im not sure, because I truly see these things

friend of mine still had a couple of 100 lying around from that time, they seemed okay last time i took them. Bugatti's are dev my favorite, but i didn't have any X for a goddamn long time so i think anything will do next time :')

The amount of heroin/cocaine that could be pressed into a pill is so small it would have no effect orally and I doubt anyone pressing pills would actually waste $ to press other drugs in there. Meth is different and could have effects at such a low oral dose but again would be close to pointless for anyone pressing e pills to waste money using methas/heroin/coke as a filler

No, you're not. Yer just a kid who has either never done drugs before or is really bad at doing them.

I'm sure I read somewhere there was something like that. There is literally no reason to purposely make PMA. If I'm wrong I apoligise I don't know much about it

ah I've never had it that I know of, I have some blue MTVs 3 years ago which definitely didn't have MDMA in them. It was only my 2nd time trying drugs and I had 3 of them and felt nothing at all except being tired (whereas my first time I was spangled after half an orange rockstar). Since then I've been overly safe with pills

MDMA is a psychedelic you moron.
I'm not saying you would still see shit moving around after 48hrs but psych's affect everyone differently.

MDMA will not make you hallucinate. Get some life experience and come back and talk to us.

True, still got enough contacts in that world so i'll be fine.

Yeah that's perfectly fine if there's still some pills from then, MDMA doesn't lose its quality over time. I just meant if you buy new ones now they'll 90% certain be copycats.

Best case scenario they're just weaker versions, worst case scenario they'll have other shit in them. See supermen pills, they used to be amazing and then all the copycats came in

Dude, I only had hands and a head
I was like a god
That definetely hallucinating

m.youtube.com/watch?v=phmNqAiv7zQ

I have taken it several times kid, usually doses above 200mg make patterns and shit move around or breathe. take 2 pills of some real MDMA and report back, you've had bunk shit if you think it doesn't.

Bingo. As soon as a successful press (which is every one of them now, but it wasn't like this a few year ago) is doing the rounds, people bash out home presses of it and push them into circulation. These could contain anything. Usually the quality of them (physically) is poor, so you can't read "Nintendo" for example.

Talking to you is like trying to talk to my vegetable grandmother. Enjoy whatever the fuck it is yer doing, mark ass trout

Hahaha

truth. pink ones were pretty good though. Should take some again soon. Summer's around the corner anyway.

>MDMA will not make you hallucinate
I'm an avid user and I know my stuff. It certainly won't make you see anything.

yeah mdma does not do shit like that, patterns and things can breathe and move a tiny bit other than that you're full of it.

Kek, edgy faggot thinks hes a drug expert because he took 3 quarters of mdma over a period of 6 hours that one time at his friends house.
Take one pill of over 200 mg and youll definetely be hallucinating

It's true, MDMA does make you hallucinate if you take enough

MDMA is turned into MDA in your liver if your liver cant process it quick enough and MDA has hallucinogenic properties. It's nothing mad but faces and lights go weird. It's great fun you kind of lose grip on reality a bit

anyone know good vendors on a bay?

combination with other shit usually does it for me. Weed, alcohol, 2C or something like that

Im not really seeing anything, its just really distorted
And there are white dots

sure thing, officer

No quads, still truth.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. If you are then no you shouldn't. Quite a lot of deaths due to pink supermen

The original blue ones were bangers

i dont understand how that would make me seem like a cop im just trying to figure out which vendors wont rip me off because ive heard its hard to trust people on that particular website but the other ones seem to not have as good prices

MDMA is metabolises by your body into MDA (fairly strong hallucinagene stim) at approximately 15-20%. To reach the active MDA dose you'd have to take about 500+mg.

Finally some truth, edgy kids who've taken caffeine pills sure do know everything.

Does smoking weed and exercising affect this in any way?

Bout 3 years ago now, was the first pill i ever took, so i started off with a half. Week after one and a half, then switched to bugatti's if i recall correctly. Could've been another press though, I liked to support my local drug labs XD

weed will always boost other drugs just like alcohol. Weed's also a psychedelic.

No.

Smoking weed while rolling gives you quite vivid hallucinations in my recollection. Didn't have much experience with weed back then though.

Smoke some whenever you start to comedown, makes the weed high more trippy and feels amazing.

most nights I take 400-600mg so that makes sense yeah. I've definitely had the hallucinogenic effects on much less though

Weed on stimulants reels you in to mild comfort, but after taking a high dose MDA by mistake, weed did fuck all. I had to just sit with my hood up as maggots burrowed through the ceiling and dropped on me.

Anyone in denver with heroin?

HELP NIGGERS

If you don't know someone in a circle you're fucked pal.

Not certain what possible adulterants were in the yellow armanis I took one night, but they were said to be "high-powered MDMA/MDA" by a good friend who had taken them before...

I ended up at some chick's place... Saw my friend covered in some kickass tattoos, even though he was a clean-skin type... They were really cool tattoos, wish I'd have had a sharpie so's I could've drawn them on...

Ended up seeing what I thought was a US Soldier in the corner (cuz it looked like ACU's in the dark), was ultimately a fake potted plant...

Was giving a glowstick show to a female-type, and I couldn't stop looking at the floral pattern of her panties cuz her legs were open...... Turned out, she wasn't wearing any...

Good times, wish I could find good X where I'm at, but unfortunately all you'll find around here is bathtub meth, and I ain't about that shit....

Got these, can't wait to try em, will be my first mdma. Good reviews, tests ok too.
Other stuff I've done so far, in this order:
>shrooms (p. cubensis)
>lsd
>salvia
>weed
>1P-LSD
>Nitrous
>DMT
>Poppers
>1P-ETH-LAD
Good dose of 1p-lsd combined with some poppers & nitrous is my favorite so far.
Also did 125mcg 1P-LSD + 125mcg 1P-ETH-LAD and had a terrible trip for about an hour (insane loops, general madness, ego deaths...) but after that I had the best trip I've had so far.

Just check reviews. It's not very difficult

why not just do pure mdma instead? it's better than the bullshit pill stuff.

lol that sounds like the herb made you paranoid. First time I took acid I smoked a half gram from a grav bong as a dare, when i started to feel the acid. Got stuck in a time loop for quite a while.

i got high blood pressure
normally 180/110 with a pulse of about 90
i heard it can be deadly, if someone like me would take mdma, because it increases those values.
would i still be fine? should i try?

No. You shouldnt
Your bpm goes up by 20, just as your blood pressure.
Youll get really hot, have a bad trip, then organ failure, then death

i was pretty confident and was doing that at first but then i think i saw something on a subreddit and started getting worried about getting ripped off
is it possible for vendors to get fake reviews?

hmm okay, thanks user
guess it's no mdma for me, then
well, there are other drugs I enjoy.
magic mushrooms for example, I grow them myself

im calling the police on this thread righte now and youre're guise are going jale!