youtube.com/watch?v=W2rRzvsZJfM
youtube.com/watch?v=pVGUs9nQGaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>better Ireland
Fuck off, it's a containment area for the scum

They're on euro so they're better.

>better ireland

I can confirm this as truth

What you babbling about? You called northern Ireland "better Ireland", when northern Ireland are on the GBP. It's the Republic on the euro and therfore the Republic are better

Who's /GEORGEBESTLEGACY/ here?

>Someone from Northern Ireland agrees
Opinion disregarded

You're a taig who can't handle the humiliation of posting under the British flag, it's the only reason you're hanging around this thread

Go blow on a flute you backwards hun

Any riots yet ?

Nice flag Eoin

>2016
>trying to go back to the troubles

No. It seems only anglos are retarded enough to start riots

It's a shit flag. We're are nothing but an economic burden and everyone hates us. Are population are scum and on the dole. All that will save us is home rule

>Sup Forums was always comfy because we were never the focus of attention
>Now we're going to get bantered to death by everyone when we inevitably get BTFO

But we have home rule, home rule is literally an archaic version of saying devolution. We need direct rule

Cheer up bro, I think you have a decent chance against Poland and Ukraine.
It's 12 games without losing a goal, right?
Also, you're forever better than Dutch team.

>losing
I mean conceding

Polish fans are probablly just as vicious as the Russian ones, I wonder if they will try and start anything

im polish and picked 0 polish players for my fantasy team

ama

What about Lewa? Krychwak?

Probably not with the Welsh, expect another Polish-Soviet war if they face each other though

>probablly just as vicious
The club fans are. The nt fans are pretty cool.

Picked Muller over Lewa because even if PL get out the groups they'll get knocked out in the ro16 for sure

>picking defensive mids

Lets hope the poles kick the shit out of the hun animals again like they did in belfast about 10 years ago

This

Oh cheer up you miserable fenian bastard. Reports are that both Northern Ireland fans and Polish fans are getting on great together.

I'm not even a "hun". Cymru boyo.

Good advice.

Harden ye, ya fenian bastard. Hate the "brits" but will happily take British benefits.

that's the worst ireland faggot

Don't cry Paddy just because nobody likes you as much as you thought they did.

>ira in charge of handling banter
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paul-gascoigne-received-ira-death-5887663

I'm a northern ireland catholic and don't feel like I've anyone to support. don't have the tradition of supporting ze north and feel a bit geographically removed from the republic, feels like i don't have a country almost

feels ok tho, patriotism is retarded anyway

>no Northern Ireland flags

Nice 'country' you have there.

why wouldn't you support n.ireland??

Friendly reminder that we're the proper Ireland when it comes to football. Literally run by The Irish Football Association, the republican team is only a splinter team less than half as old

unionist types are absolutely fucking barmy about the union flag, they'll take it fucking everywhere, like to the fucking dentist for a selfie

I don't know. I'll think my thoughts towards northern ireland are more positive than negative, the IFA's done a lot of good work. It's hard to force emotional attachment, I'd be more into GAA etc. I still hope they do well, seem a likeable bunch of players.

T.Triggered Commie faggot

>Not just supporting both Irelands like me

Come on lad, it's a great opportunity.

I'm a Northern Ireland fan but I'm a Catholic too. Well born into a Catholic family but I'm not religious. Also I'm a unionist, the republican/nationalist hunger striker thing never stirred me emotionally or patriotically.

It's just all about what you believe matey.

Fair enough. I'd have been more nationalist when I was younger, these days I'm not as bothered though still err on the Irish side of things. It is what it is and as I said the IFA's done a lot of good work so fair play

Pretty nervous desu lads.

You ever follow any irish league football mate? I used to love the Setanta cup playing the FAI teams.

Nah desu, it's sorta off my radar a bit, maybe it's because I'm from west Tyrone.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2rRzvsZJfM
thred theme

>poland is charge of knowing shit about ireland

My heart belongs to our team forever, but mind makes me realistic.

I've bet 100$ at my local bookmaker for Ireland victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=pVGUs9nQGaw

go away declan

Poland should win but they chocked so much in friendlies before the EURO

>better Ireland

Your "Undefeated Army". Which has never won anything. Remind me is Northern Ireland still British?

>Spoilers, it is.

>tfw Pole and NI fans were being bros and exchanging jerseys during parties
broship?

The Polish are well received in Northern Ireland. They are hard-working and generally quite friendly. Well apart from that time we fought each other in Belfast, but what friends dont fight from time to time.

Our team did fucking awful in all the friendlies since NawaƂka is the coach.

Poles and the Irish we're totally bro tier during EURO 2012 in Poland. There are pic of Poles, Irish and Italians together drinking as they are all catholic.

Norn Iron is based, I ought to visit it one day

is this tourney gonna determine his future?

Probably. He did good in the eliminations but shit in all friendlies, I don't think he will stay if he fails here.

it's a bit shit but not shit in an entertaining way

Awk mate don't be negative, you'll put him off. If Poland bro wants to come here sink a few litres of vodka/Tyskie and throw shapes on a dancefloor he fucking well can.