Fluffy abuse thread

Fluffy abuse thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Why did the last one 404? It had a lot of shit posted.

fuck fluffy things. i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

I think a mod hates fluffy threads or something. They get deleted periodically.

We need /fluff/ nao

Sup Forums is no longer allowing free speech, it's been tumblerized for years now

I don't think the mods would just delete posts for no reason

AMEN MY Sup ForumsROTHER

I always see people accusing mods of deleting threads prematurely. It's really almost always because bump limits get hit or it's because no one has posted for a while but OP and OP can't bump their own thread. Mods don't give any more of a Fuck about fluffy then they do about dick rate or ylyl threads.

Why? It's not illegal. They're just drawings.

There's not enough content or posters for that though.

I can't think of another reason for active threads get pruned.

Oh shit, I think I know this bitch.

There must be a a way to expand the community enough to warrant a fluffy board

got some fresh OC for you sick fucks

Keep creating content? What other way is there?

Just finished my story, or at least the first chapter of it. Will continue it in a while, just don't want to burn out.

Shit, might need to practice drawing like a motherfucker too.

Thanks /fluffy/

oy m8 where be part 2

I think there is a big enough community but people are just happy being on Sup Forums

Well it was too early for it to hit image/reply limit and it was on about page 4 or 6 when it 404ed.

there's always fluffybooru I guess

Sorry the thread 404 before I could get the next bit

So do you guys fap to this or whats the deal with this shit?

Yeah but..
>spideys
>larry
>loli
>furry
>guro
Sup Forums is a bad place for these threads, and the booru is shit. Fluff needs a new home

dad-gummit

abuse is fine and all, but it's just gotten really boring now. Surprisingly, I actually like the stories regarding herds interacting with people, like good yard invasion stories (I get bored when it devolves into SAW type shit, call me a normie if you want.) My favorite is probably Paul and the Horde, anyone got some stories like that?

No, we just enjoy seeing cute things suffer

Fantastic work.

8ch has a fluffy board, but not enough shit happens there.

Very good

They represent everything wrong with humanity in a form we can feel no remorse in destroying.

for me, I'm more interested in the idea of it. Like, how would a country deal with this retarded talking animal babies infesting every city? I dont really care much about the abuse anymore, it's just boring now. Except smarty abuse.

no, its more like psychological stress relief. In a nutshell, these fluffies generally represent the most despicable aspects of human nature. Arrogance, selfishness, infantile behaviour, suicidal stupidity, all wrapped up in one disgusting little baby-voiced shit-ball. We enjoy seeing them get hurt because of this.

Its very therapeutic.

Smarty abuse= best abuse

Abuse needs to be contextual. Specifically, should anyone care about the abuse of this specific fluffy?

The best stuff here gets people to care. Or laugh.

personal favorite

Oh, my god. This is glorious!

Different people like it for different reasons.
Some like the idea because it gives them a legal excuse to kill animals.
See the other responses for the other reasons. Theyre pretty spot on.

It's funny how the people who make some of these have a worse grasp of English than the fucking fluffies.

There's /fluffy/ but it's dead

He did it for artistic effect.

Not all fluffy artists speak English as their main language.

Kek true

More like autistic effect.

Thats only because you have a speech impediment.

fuck the tumblericed mods

If you don't like it, get out.

Artistic effect user here. Kek. WP user.

Does anyone have the poopsmear comic?

No.

This. I'm pretty sure this guy (artist kun) is Russian.

Lel, enjoy it famalama

Artist-kun is awesome.

I wish I could make my own fluffy abuse stories. But I can't draw for shit

Writefagging is welcome.

da

wonderful

Man your style is incredible so detailed please continue, we need more people like you

No, they really disappear randomly in the middle of an active,half-filled, thread. It has to be mods

Sadbox for the faggots into that shit

Excellent

I got a 3 day ban for being the OP of a deleted fluffy thread. It's mods.

neither can most of these artists

I love it.

I feel sorry for you son, but I got 99 problems and a ban ain't one.

But seriously, there's no rules here. No rules for mods either. Hope you enjoyed your ban.

>file name

>So are predators do
Was this comic made by a Syrian refugee?

10/10 would read again

DOUBLE KILL, TRIPLE KILL, MULTI-KILL, ULTRA KILL, M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL, RAMPAGE, UNSTOPPABLE.

Shitty OC

dude, you got talent for this

Of course the colors are terrible! The artist hasn't fucking painted them yet!

You all are delusional! How is harming something innocent "therapeutic"? If someone did the same things to you, it's torture and abuse! If it's something NOT human, it's ok? This isn't "therapy", it's teaching that it's ok to commit senseless violence to someone/thing else that's innocent and did nothing other than live life. If you like this sort of monstrosity, then you might as well go on a killing spree. Drawings or not, you're all teaching each other "abuse is ok as long as it's not happening to me"!