Roll

rolling

Show me all

rolling

rollo

Reroll

Rolling

Roll Trips

im pretty drunk and feeling pissed just thinkin about her so ill probably end up posting tits regardless

rollio

Roll

Reroolll

trips.

dem triplets

Roll

does it count if you got dubs?

roll

Roll

roll again

Show tits

If dubs post no tits please

Rollerino

this fuckin cunt went to my graduation the whole time she was fuckin my best friend

Roll trips

Rolll

Rolll

Boom

one more roll

Rawl

Roolz

roll

rolling for trips

why don't you put on some gloves and a ski mask and beat the shit out of her

rerollin

yupyup

Roll

trips

Trips get

Dubs

Trips

Watch me trips faggots

Fucking OP never delivers

roll

Dubs check

roll

Winner

Trips

Check em

Rollerino

Dubz chekd deliver faggot

winrar

Only appropriate

nudez!

roll

222 trips on the way.

Go go trips get

duuubs

Trips. Also OP fag

rollin trips

Ok guys, this is how you do it

Wtf is this OP?

Not a nude, faggot.

Trips get

roll

Trips

Reroll

Roll

Trips

this is not nearly enough

easy tripsss m9

get

444 check um

Roll

Rollerino

Ewww

OP is the worlds largest faggot

bruh i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight.

555 get

Trip 5

roooooll