This guy is """welsh"""

>this guy is """welsh"""

Another quality american thread.

>Americans in charge of calling out cucked nations

the welsh are actually dark and spic like mate

This guy is welsh

This guy is welsh

Hi there!

Welcome to Sup Forums! It's great to see new posters such as yourself join our ranks :)

However, you seem to have made a small mistake. This is the SPORTS board! This board is for SPORTS discussion only, and off-topic posting can sometimes be punished with a ban! :O

Do not worry though! We have another board where you can post whatever you would like, regardless of quality, to your heart's content! This is known as the RANDOM board, where any subject matter is welcome. You can find this board by following this link: Happy channing!

Nice bait. It's a sports-related post because that's a player on the Welsh National Football Team.

In the meantime, you need to go back.

Theres loads of people like this in Wales. At one stage there was a very healthy Italian population here. Also at the time of the Spanish Armada, Spanish sailors crashed their ships around the island of Ireland and made love to the lasses. Which is why it is said that if you have jet black hair and blue eyes you're ancestory is Spanish.

Celtic ancestry duhh

I am a slightly naturally tanned Irish man. What does this mean?

>it's another Sup Forums thread

Foreigners in the Welsh NT:
Neil Taylor (half South Asian)
Jazz Richards (likely of West Indian stock)
Ashley Williams (same as above)
Hal Robson-Kanu (same as the aforementioned two)

There are also several players who were born in England and that are only 1/2 or even 1/4 Welsh, but I'm not sure whether they really qualify as "foreign".

why are some welsh borderline african?

what happens when you fuck the black sheep of the family

I'm a swarthy hoor myself. Generally means our ancestors where either Spaniards or Romani gyppos.

Ughhhhh

Come home

RIP europe. euro cups always serve as a reminder how doomed this continent is in 50 years

>Americans
>mixed to shit
Pick two

Believe me Spaniard. Would if I could in a fucking heartbeat. You start the paella I'll bring the beers.

>Coal
>Man

Sounds welsh to me famalam

>why are some welsh borderline African?

They are the original inhabitants of the British Isles. What you consider English are in fact descendants of immigrant invaders Angles and Saxons.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are not native to the British Isles.

Neil Taylor is based as shit, he's not a disgrace to Wales at all