Dutch Woman Held In Qatar Over Rape Complaint

>A 22-year-old tourist is being held by police in Qatar on suspicion of adultery after she complained she was raped while on holiday there.

What a nice country to set up a World Cup

>believing women

>victim is non-white
who gives a shit?

>Going to Qatar for a holiday

Why don't these people research countires before they go?

>complained she was raped

This makes it sound like she was just mildly annoyed with the service. 'Excuse me sir I did not ask for this penis'

Isnt that basically what it is?

>turks
basically qatari tbph

>americans
>not being ignorant on any subject

same thing happened to a norwegian woman in dubai. she was raped by some guy at the hotel, and when she went to the police to complain, she was put in jail, together with the man, for adultery. they let him go before they let her go.

> yfw this happens to a rich american college girl and we carpetbomb the whole region

no we send in SEAL Team 6, blow the roof open and fast rope her ass onto a Blackhawk. much more subtle.

Good. She probably wasn't "raped" at all.

>this woman
>dutch

oh wow

i like how you simply assume that based on your views on women. you are a sad little man.

>going on holiday
>qatar
I seriously hope they kill her.

This wouldn't have happened if she didn't make the mistake of being a woman.

Rape has lost its true meaning in Western countries. I doubt the woman was raped in the true sense of the word.

u wot??

> if i post edgy things on a board full of bitter, frustrated males, maybe someone will agree with me and i can use that to validate my lack of self-worth!

>Get raped
>Arrested for adultery
Now I hate women like any good Sup Forums user should but even I think this is pretty retarded.

>having sex outside of marriage is illegal
>she had sex outside of marriage

She broke the law idiot.

Qatar and some of the Arab countries in the region are very backwards in everything, not just in >women's rights.
These are countries that should really be isolated from any international dealings and events, but they are necessary for the resources they possess.

seriouly though the WC should not be in qatar

Can't wait for all the WC Slags to get imprisoned for Adultery or for violating the dress law. Gonna be an absolute disaster for FIFA. Although I genuinely think they will find a way to strip the WC from Qatar well before 2022.

>not wanting to play in modern day arenas built by slaves for that gladiator feeling

If thousands of literal slaves dying while constructing the stadiums didn't faze FIFA, I don't think they'll care about the PR of Islamic legislation

>dubai
>western country

>dubai
>brits in charge of reading the thread

>was in reply to someone replying to someone about an incident in dubai
>ozil in charge of reading the thread

Are you stupid?

Shes fucking sexy, what are you some sort of incredible homo you warty pigskinned inbreed?

>Dutch Woman

>Dutch Woman

WHO /DENYGENOCIDE/ HERE??????

>Dutch Woman