>wax pen for MARIJUANAS
>jelly of my bali?

It's all ogre now...

Wheres yours meng?

THIS:

looks like ur ready for sex

Do you operator though?

G19 best 19

the answer to both is: YES, indeed, good sir(s)

checked

mynigga g19 bros 4lyfe

Oldfag I've seen this before

You're a fucking child.

i feel so unarmed,does everyone carry weapons?

i tend to post in EDC threads.. and have done so for several years.. but that one is relatively recent.. taken date on my phone this year.

P.S. quads do not lie:

I notice the lack of condoms and surplus game cartridges.

You're a fucking adult?

cringe as fuck

Pokemon yellow was the best

Gf has an IUD, so I don't need condoms.
I have more cartridges..

Where did you get the skeleton key bottle opener op? I bought 2 off ebay years ago and lost them both.

With approximately 12.8 million conceal carry permits in the US, approximately 5% of American adults has a ccw. Note that this doesn't take into account the states where you do not need a permit to carry.

tl;dr: most people don't carry guns, but you probably walk past concealed firearms at least daily without realizing it

Yall got some nice knives. I don't have any guns yet, but it's a matter of time.

Hell yeah

Wheres yours?

canada and i dont go outside much
but thanks for the statistics

gf says its from wish.com

might get a gen4 glock eventually, possibly a g26 but maybe another g19.

nice spyderco you got there, i have a delica 4 ffg in vg10 but haven't carried it much lately, i've been carrying small fixed blades instead, which i prefer to folders nowadays.

What small fixed blades do you carry? I am looking into possibly rotating a fixed blade into my daily carry.

Literally have my car keys, wallet, phone and chewing gum. Y'all need to simplify

I'm surprised how many people don't at least carry a small folding pocket knife as well. You should consider it. You might be surprised how often you'll actually use it to open boxes, open packages, cut rope, food prep, etc.

Tell me about the satchel.

what's on thestring, tape?

my current favorite fixed blade seen here:

is a bark river mini fox river, cpm s35vn steel w/ g-10 handle.

i was carrying a blindhorse knives patch knife ( blue micarta handle, 01 steel ) shown here:

I highly recommend looking at bark river knives, on kniveshipfree & dlttrading.. they tons of small EDC blades ... in fantastic steels, great heat treat, and very comfortable handles. if you like carbon steel, their cpm 3v is great.. stainless my fav is s35vn.

>use it to open boxes, open packages, cut rope, food prep, etc.

I can do that at home too

But cutting rope with a pocket knife,do you live in ffucking Uganda?

the backpack is a north face box shot. it has been rotated out, now my primary pack is a karrimor sf predator patrol 45. eventually i'll get around to taking some updated pics..

Also carry Galaxy S5

>daily
Keys, phone, wallet
>Depends on the occasion
Lighter, grinder card, dab pen, rollin paper, small pocket knife

lol'd pretty hard

Dude I live in England and I always carry some form of blade on me. Occasionally carry a legal knife but most times I carry something that is actually useful. I'd rather get fucked over by the police than be caught without a weapon

>glock
>mah nigg a

Hard for me to read the writing, is that a G19?

I love Glocks. I carry a G30 for work and it's fucking god-tier.

And my phone

indeed, glock 19. mah nigga. glocks are great pistols, boringly reliable. ever tried a sig? i might like sig saur even better.. little bit heavier, less compact, and alot more expensive though. they have great triggers.