New celeb thread

I'm disappointed in you Marina user.

i am sorry

Hope we can get to see her nude soon

mmmh my last load

You don't post her boobs straight away :(

alex bros where you at?

here you go user

So... I thought this was a celeb thread? Not same pics of the same two bitches thread.

So ... post something else or shut the fuck up.

Do you want to hide them or something?

who would want to hide these perfect tidders?

Who the fuck is marina?

Not everyone invites lewdness over their waifus. Could be you.

She in wrestling?

Marina and the Diamonds or Marina Diamandis the Hottest and most talented Pop Artist(As long as you avoid how to be a heartbreaker)

Call it a "Marina" thread, not a celeb thread if it isn't one. Because people have to know who the fuck the dumb bitch is to qualify as a celeb.

How about a new Fappening thread with new stuff

Seconded.

No wonder he thinks his farts smell like roses.

Fucking DISGUSTING

How to avoid the stupid picture captchas: change your settings. I can't remember which one, but it becomes very easy to post. You still have a verification, but most of them are just street signs of address numbers
> for the b/ros in previous thread that were complaining, I agree w/you

That's what I want

she's pretty strong

Is she dom?

Select 'Legacy Captcha' that'll do it

who the doesn't know who Marina is?
>calling this disgusting

these threads are just one guy posting the same pics over and over

Marina is the most attractive 30 year old out there

Many people apparently. Couldn't find her on any lists or top artist lists.

And she is disgusting.

This.

then why the fuck does she look like 45

this works better than thinking of grandma in the shower

Primdonna and Hollywood were pretty succesfull songs, also Electra Heart was a number 1 album in UK

Proof that Marina was always cute

Big tits
Then this, wtf

has she ever talked about her tits?

how is she disgusting? she looks like she smells like Strawberrys

>New old wrinkly singer thread

Fixed.

That sounds tremendously rapey.

You're a fucking idiot and I hope tonight you regret spending your Saturday doing nothing but annoying people with pics of some ugly ass tramp that no one cares about. Get a goddamn life.

ty for pics of womans with dark hair, i think of they dark bush and it make me cum on cat, she hiss at penis

A fan once asked her why her tits are so big and she said it's some Meditarian thing and it's in her genes, she also said on Twitter that the back pains aren't that bad
Tits are just fat, she lost a lot of weight in the last few years and probably some of her tits too

Jokes on you, I'm a NEET. literally everyday is a saturday for me

cool.

any of her songs worth fapping to (strange, I know)...?

How big are the cums?

Oh No and Primadonna have some pretty hot shit.
just avoid how to be heartbreaker it's the gayest shit ever, everyone is in underwear expect for Marina

Her song about knitting, eating dinner at mid-day and adult diapers if very relatable for her age group.

Proof that even without make up she's still the most attractive woman on this planet

it was lots of loads, my plums were sore cause no hand release for over 6 days. I can't catch cat or would take pic. she mad at me now

Never wanted to eat ass this badly

She's only 30 you fuck

dat cellulite though

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

what the fuck is bitch?

thanks user. it's strange, but hearing pretty girls voices singing is very intimate. do you get what I mean?

Scarlett Johansson is gracing this awful thread...

Yeah I know.. I always try to put her in celeb threads... lots of unwant and hate but I likes her :(

Holy shit, that's an awesome pic, I'd never seen it before. I love when you can make out bra patterns.

yeah me too

her vocal range always gives me a boner