Chubby/BBW thread: nightly bigger belly edition

Chubby/BBW thread: nightly bigger belly edition

Fat pride was the worst thing to ever happen to me. Now fat girls think they're as good as thin girls, so they have standards. They're no longer easy to fuck.

Yeah but a lot of guys they want, don't want them, they will come back looking for that dick when they realize.

Not anymore. I've noticed highly attractive men are lowering their standards. Again, probably due to fat acceptance.

I've never had an issue in my life of not getting someone I wanted to fuck. Js.

This. You just have to actually try. If looks aren't your strength, find what it is and work with it. Women are attracted to more than just good looks.

Anyone interested

OC is always welcome.

She wants t know what you guys think

Love the piercings and thighs, but more importantly I'd love to see her pussy.

MOAR

Any interest? What do you guys think

Any small tit chubbies?

sauce??? I've been looking forever..

Let me see what I've got.

Anyone want more?

yas

Get her a bad dragon. She will love it

Gross

She really should have kept the weight on.

Believe me I do to. Usually post it in hopes of somebody knowing it, but give me a few minutes I'll see if I can find the sauce or at least moar

Old!

u look like this sexy model

Get to the good stuff already. asshole an vajayjay.

I'm really worried that the women posted in these threads will be hunted down by the japanese.

What a messy fuckpig.

This hasn't been my experience at all. I'm a pretty desirable guy and never had trouble fucking hot girls, almost always fucked on the first date. But fat girls tend to want to wait, or they're generally hesitant/standoffish when I approch them, because they think i'm drunk or looking to hump and dump.