Ask someone, who is diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, anything

Ask someone, who is diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereallife-rd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What site did you get your diagnosis from?

why'd you leave the keys up on the table?

What's it like to have a penis?

What bands do you like

How do you feel about that someone has payed a doctor to tell you that you're an asshole?

why havent u killed yet?

why is the man the man, man

Who doesn't have that diagnosis in this day and age. Go suck a dick teenage edgelord.

A site called real life, you should try it.

Feels pretty good.

i listen to all kinds of music. Mostly rock, even rap sometimes.

Pretty good actually.

Sounds so fucking mainstream for someone like me, but I killed many animals when I was little.
I don't really feel the need to kill someone anymore.

Just tell me your funny answer to that question already.

Obviously you don't have that diagnosis, because you care about irrelevant shit like this. Don't show emotion and soon, you'll be like us!

How can you tell when someone like you is joking around your statements or not?

You are a moron. You obviously don't know anything about psychology. You seem to be confusing a variety of terms. Please research the differences between antisocial personality disorder, psychopathy, and sociopathy. Then we can have a more interesting dialogue.

their*

theyir*

*Thayer

*Thour

nigger*

Getting a joke has nothing to do with my diagnosis. At least not for me.

You're completly right, I don't know shit about psychology. And you know what? I don't even care one bit. But why would I lie on an anonymous image board? Believe me, or not. I just try to survive this boring night by browsing on Sup Forums.

*slater

*Theewer

Nigga

*Thoiwer

Thoourths

Niggah!

So how's Tumblr

Haha. You're a faggot.

Thivers

thobble*

*Nigguh

I don't know.
They would not let me get an account without choosing a gender. As they had 70 choices, I have had to take a brief hiatus to figure out wtf I am.
Btw, how do I get an account on here?

*Thuiougher

Has Hoshi done anything wrong?

What's it like being a faggot?

The CEO is super hot and into butt stuff

Thoimler

because i wanted to

*Thitler

*thomblombom

We're all faggots on Sup Forums and you know it.

It's nice, actually. I really enjoy your lifestyle!

*Thefuror

*Thibblerz

It's easiest and safest if you delete System 32 first. I can walk you through it if you want. It's pretty easy, and WELL worth it. Having a Gold or Platinum account gets rid of the riff rad and idiots, and gets you in touch with the REAL Anons of Sup Forums.

Riff raff, damn autocorrect!

Tare

What makes you happy

Watching people die.

I don't really experience happiness, or anything at all, but there are things, I like to do. For example, watching movies, writing, etc. Basic stuff, really. Oh, and also a few things you probably don't like, but oh well.

I only saw my mother die and I didn't feel happy, but I didn't feel "sad" either. So, I guess, you're wrong.

So if you got diagnosed; did they give you medication? If so, does it make you feel any differently?

Do you come from North Carolina?

Watching threads die.

HAPPY 404 !

>HAPPY 404 ?
But I ain't even walked the dinosaur!

They tried mood stabilizers, they worked to a certain degree, but they weren't really neccesary, so I stopped taking them.

Right now, I am not medicated, since there isn't really a "cure" for my diagnosis. And even if it existed, I guess I wouldn't even take it. I feel fantastic.

Nope. I am from Germany.

Bye, then.

Do you likes Charles Manson's music or just using it as a reference pic

Why didn't you look at the camera?

It's not that difficult.

I am not really into his music, although he, as a person, is kind of interesting, I think.

I didn't want to melt your virgin heart.

Look at your game girl isn't bad

why didnt you just posted ask a Beta/Cringe anything, so people could understand better what you are

I'll check it out.

You're making it cringy by assuming everyone with "Fuck you"-syndrome is an edgy teenager.
Were getting comfy in this thread and you come in here and flame like a bitch. Don't you have other problems?

That song isn't that bad. Thanks.

antisocial personality disorder is a fancy word for what we call here a beta, if you're in Sup Forums you should know what you are getting into

>What we call here
Is Sup Forums Anonymous now?
We are faggots.
We do not get laid.
Like ever.
Errect us (with traps).

Or what?

for a diagnosed mental illness you really sound just like the edgy teenager you say you're not, why the butthurt?

I'm not even OP
I just couldn't take your faggotness.

so you're just and edgy butthurt teen, lame

and what are you?

How do I know this isnt my self projecting my self to my self?

Is it because you were shitty in school and got bad grades & op parents were like "to the psychiatrist!"

>claims to be antisocial

asks to be center of attention on a thread.
Nice logic

I just finished studying cryptography.

Just punch yourself to feel that you're alive.

Please read the thread. Oh, and you're kind of right - I like being the center of attention.

>A site called real life, you should try it.

thereallife-rd.com/ ?? looks like some lame blog about middle class white people who like to eat healthy and go hiking

But they give you cool diagnoses for free!

Why two commas when none were required?

timbers, shiver me*

I,,just,,do,,it,,to,,be,,edgy