Hey all

Hey all,

Planning on offing myself
>inb4 attention whore

Honestly, I'm not looking for sympathy or arguments for or against, I just want to make it as 'clean' as possible, and leave as little leftover shit for my family and friends to deal with after the fact.

Here's what I've got so far:
>Selling/Tossing all of my odds and ends
>Book of all my passwords and account numbers
>Boxing everything up

Can anyone give me any ideas on what else I could do to make this go as smoothly as possible? Just looking for some insight. Cheers

make sure its 100%, lots of vendors will sell helium cut with air because it's safer. I believe aliexpress will sell you 100% tho

Eat powerful laxatives so you shit out everythin in your bowels before you die so that your dead body doesn't shit itself.

It may be hard to find a place that's cold enough, but freezing to death is definitely one of the more pleasant ways to go, and if you're frozen you should be easy to clean up.

Though I'm not sure if your organs will be salvageable.

how the fuck is freezing to death a pleasant way to die

I'm not looking on how to do it, I've already got that locked in, but I have seen this and I appreciate the tip.

I apologize if I wasn't clear in the OP, but I"m not looking for methods so much as everything I can do to leave as little work as possible for my family and friends after I'm dead. You know, shit like boxing up my stuff, etc.

>want to make it as 'clean' as possible, and leave as little leftover shit

Starve yourself. You won't have any shit

After a certain point, you stop feeling cold and just start feeling extremely hot shortly before you die.

That actually made me laugh, haha.

For the record, I'm going to ride out somewhere nice, cannulate my radial artery and hemorrhage out next to my beautiful bike.

Why don't you run away from home first?
Take car or train to somewhere far away, preferably a different country, and drown in the water
best in an ocean so they won't find your body

you could also fake a death that doesn't scream "I did it myself"
"fall" in front of a driving car
"forget" to look left/right before crossing the road
etc

I certainly plan to. I couldn't have my friends or family finding my body. Like I said, I plan to ride out somewhere as far as my motorcycle will take me, find a secluded spot and bleed out. I've also considered rigging up a small firebomb and using a stick of incense to light it. By the time it burns down and goes off, I'll be long dead, and it'll incinerate my body.

I have heart condition, so I might just die before I even get there, if I'm lucky.

If you're going to kill yourself anyway
send me your money through paypal :^)

What is your exact reason for killing yourself?

bumping for interest hahaha

Try alcohol poisoning.
Pure alcohol. Not even vodka. Alcohol.

Honestly? It's over a girl. I loved her more than I've loved anyone else. I've been hurt a lot, but she made me think I could trust her. I opened up to her, and we had many many wonderful years together. We planned on getting married, and running away together. We picked out a ring together. I bought her the ring to surprise her, but wanted to wait until the right moment. One day I come over to her place to make her dinner, and all the lights are off. She's not wearing makeup, and won't look at me. She told me that night that she just didn't love me anymore.

I've tried to come to terms with this, and I can't. She said it wasn't my fault, but that doesn't help. She and I were perfect. I'll never get that back. And I have done everything I can to try and recover from this, but it's just not working. So, that's why.

Why does there have to be a reason for a person to kill themselves?

For you I also reccomend;
Fire.
Why haven't you set yourself on fire yet?

Because it will destroy everyone around them. That's the reason I made this thread, because I know that it will devastate my parents and friends, but I can't keep living like this. I want to make it as easy on them as I can.

I've seriously considered it, but burning to death sounds truly awful.

Don't be such a faggot. In two years you will look back at this point and feel embarrassed that you were even thinking about killing yourself.
Been there
Done that
Already won that.
Disney quote, Burch.

Find one of these and jump in., user!

I mean that'd be fucking badass, good lord.

I don't think so. I know it will get better eventually, but I'm not sure I can wait for that. I may be a sensitive little faggot, but heartbreak sticks with me for a long time. It took me years to get over my first breakup, and we were only dating for six months.

Either set yourself on fire or keep on living. Its all up to you.

Good way to die and look like accident.

Plug in a electrical wire with split ends and touch them
Alcohol poisoning
Trip under a train (if you fuck up the head first your in a world of pain)
Freeze to death, go skiing in a country and venture off your end up on the news

Can't think of any other ones that would hurt way more or less chance of death

Look, having your heart broken is never fun. That's why it's called having you heart broken. But millions of people have gone through it and lived. I speak from experience. Don't be the weak link. Tough it out for a couple of weeks, then laugh about it.

Lol so this is for attention

I clean up the end results of murders and suicides, so here's some tips.

Make sure someone else has a copy of your key. Make sure they have a reason to come by after you've finished, no more than a day. Turn on the AC on full blast before you end it so you're preserved and don't wreck the place with your rot. No guns. Please god, no guns. That shit is such a pain in the ass to clean up. Gun shot suicides are the worst thing ever to clean up. Try to kill yourself on linoleum, it's much easier to clean that way.

>Plug in a electrical wire with split ends and touch them
On your nipples.
Get that shock going through your heart.

Try heart broke when your 17 and get a rash on your cock from a shampoo bottle and your actual true love wants to go further and your afraid of either giving it to her or being a disappointment, while showing your cock to 2 doctors at that age and eventually get rid of it but too late she broke up with you a month beforehand. I'm now 29 and I still think about her after dating 20 odd women.

Oh, what the fuck. Dude, I was with you 'til this point, figured your 'heart condition' was incurable or some shit but a relationship? I mean, that sucks but it's barely worth the effort you've spent even starting this thread. Go travel, volunteer, break some shit, anything. Just do...stuff. Your worth has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not one specific person wants to be with you. Jesus.

I'm sooo glad you posted this correctly.

>was tired of informing people about the air mix.

Its not pleasant. Your body feels like it is on literal fire and people have been known to remove all their clothes in the freezing weather because of how extreme it was

You fucking pussy don't kill yourself over some bitch. There are billions of Bitches out there. I kinda felt bad for you until I saw it was about some chick. Be a man and deal with the heartbreak don't be a pussy.

Okay bro. First off, cannulating your radial artery is a common medical procedures. That's how you give blood, faggot. So unless you put some fucking poison in the cannula, you're not fuckng doing anything (PS from a doctor - poisoning it won't work because your blood will push it out). So just shoot yourself through the head, twice. That should do it.

Get the fuck over it, dude. Everyone's been through the bullshit you're going through. It's not like yours is a special case. You probably think "Sure they go through heartbreak but it's not as bad as mine. I can't get over shit easily."

Trust me, this isn't new. Please just give it like another month.

Oh shit order a gun, and in the time that it takes for the gun to get there, think about what you're doing. Then do it later if you still want to

>car
>drive fast
>crash into poll
>???
>profit

you may not die just to tell you. i was in a car accident almost three years ago and in a wheelchair.

This

And what do I do when I lost all my friends, living to be alive, in a shit relationship that I am no longer attracted to but offer of financial stability (house, car) and distance myself from everyone around me. Living is pain.

Get a new job. A new relationship and new friends. Get some help. Imagine. Your favorite food now you will never taste again. Remember how good sex feels? Can't have sex when you are dead. Stop trying to stop loving and start living. This too shall pass.