Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/dont-call-me-beautiful_b_9257790.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask her if she wants to get a drink

u already fucked up

what do you think about pronouns?

"Hey, can I make a confession to you?"

Dubs, Just do It

Starting off a conversation like that sounding like a complete creep won't get you laid. You already fucked it up you perverted dumbshit.

She's underaged

Then how

What are you fucking gay?

"Would you like to have sex with me"

I've got time this weekend, want to go get some ice cream?

Dubs say that you ask her how she feels about being naked in a hot tub filled with peptobismal wearing a sailor hat

"You are welcome gorgeous"
That's some beta shit right here

Go to a bar that serves underage or invite her over and have booze at your place.

Mods

i have a fantasy about what youd look like covered in birds

Best part about being a bartender.

Marriage material

MODS

I live with my folks

Eternally fucked.

You're doing fine, OP. keep going on the road you are on, really sweet but sort of assertive about it. Don't stoop lower or go higher, just keep doing what you are doing.

Where will this get me

No where. That user is a virgin fuck'im

What app is that?

That is something only a beta would say pretending he is alpha. Fook off mate, he's doing fine.

Looks like Tinder.

how do i tell a girl that i want her to punch me in the face while we fuck

Keep going...

Ask her while you fuck

Ask her while your fucking. She won't say know she'll just be in the moment and do it. I told a girl to spit in my mouth and she didn't hesitate.

Ask her if she would try this

kek

Sorry OP, couldn't find the article I was looking for; I didn't read this but the sentiments what matters: m.huffpost.com/us/entry/dont-call-me-beautiful_b_9257790.html

Stop saying cheesy shit. Obviously you've had trouble with girls or you wouldn't be asking advice. Obviously she's not gorgeous or she wouldn't be talking to you on tinder. Just say what's on your mind. Is she hot to you? Say that. Would you like to get to know her and never say some sappy shit like that again? Say that. She, by virtue of being a chick, has other suitors coming on to her but she's engaging you. How do you feel about not fucking up for once?

Where the fuck is OP?

Oh and don't use emoticons. Better yet just act like you're a man

you already fucked up Sup Forumsro-chan

He's jerking off starfish.

This is a better version. Literally the best $99 I've ever spent.

how do i get a girl to fuck me with out her punching me in the face all the time

Or why not just go out and approach girls then gain experience and see what works for you?

Don't waste money on some stupid shit. You're a male. You already know what to do. Just stop holding yourself back.

over 99 fukin dollares.

Hey Sup Forums
OP left thread after his first post, , I've answering all the questions

Do what I did and pay the iron price, faggots.

Don't be such a faggot then maybe women would want to fuck you. You definitely fucked up. I'm a girl and I can see you're a pussy. LOLOL Have fun getting women being such a pussy!

i have a fantasy where you give me a blowy. 2 hugs... and a tit pic, for like a dollar. ill pay, okay?

i have a fantasy where OP delivers

you lie, tits of gtfo, with timespant

"i remember wen you were easy puss"

what a faggot OP, delivar

Leykis 101, it's all you'll need you beta fags.

blowmeuptom.com

Tune in on Thursdays at 5.