Why does my asshole look like a vagina...

Why does my asshole look like a vagina? I've only been fucked in it once and that was 10 years ago by an average sized cock. I have tried to insert sharpies or a finger in it maybe 5 times ever, last being 9ish months ago, but it is very tight and doesn't take them well. I'm a 6' 200lb man btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hemorrhoids

/thread

I don't have any blood in my stools or when I wipe...

you should whipe better

Take more and larger cocks to pull those sexy "love grapes" back into place.

Use lube, and black cocks, preferably attached to trannies wearing teddies and tennies while eating tendies.

Go to the doctor dipshit. Now.

Because? It's looked like that for a long time.

How hard do you push when you're pumping out stools bruh?

Usually not bad until maybe the very end a little when I'm trying to get the last pinch off. 90% of my shit goes smoothly. Usually have one large BM every day or 2. Like a couple feet worth of turds.

I guess I should also add that I literally just took a shit before this pic. It is always puffy like that though.

Honestly I'm no doctor but I'd say that's what's causing it. I used to hold my shit's in a push to hard and now I have one of those lumps at the top of my asshole. When I'm in the shower I play with it like it was a clit. Thanks for the reply good luck with your pooper user

yea i got one too, i remember straining to poo in the loo one day and pop... I for the longest time i wanted to find a way to remove it but honestly I don't really care anymore. Nobody's gonna be looking at it anyway.

Your whole asshole is puffed out like mine?

Chocolate Starfish

This will be you one day OP

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

Get that checked you dumb nigger, or maybe a nice big black cock could fix it

Yup yup. Life's weird like that I suppose

Looks like a boy pussy. Try some anal sex out. Might be fun.

Holy shit OP, that's one of the worst cases of hemorrhoids I have ever seen. They aren't dangerous but can cause discomfort when they're as bad as yours. If you ever get constipated and have to really push one out you may have some of them rupture. Won't hurt you but it will give you itchy asshole as it heals. You can get them removed but it's not necessary. I have one on the inside wall of my anus from pushing too hard once when I was constipated, only pops out a little after a poo in the loo then goes back in, I can feel it while showering. Keep your asshole cleaner, and taking hot bathes can help reduce them a little.

I use Ben Gay for my roids, yeah its greasy but it shrinks them up over night, and keeps them down for a week or more.

Also just to add, it's estimated that approximately 75% of people in the U.S. have them, so it's very common.

Yeh, they also make specialized creams for them, some of which promise extermination but that's usually not the case. Creams will help shrink and relieve them but they will inevitably come back unfortunately.

Yup, that's a clear symptom of AIDS right there.

this is hammer-toads and it's because you sit on the toilet instead of squatting

FEET ON SEAT. BEND KNEES. ASK YOUR DOCTOR.

I can't fucking take this anymore. Goodbye 4Faggots I'm leaving forever and never looking back.