Help me get laid tonight Sup Forumsros!

Help me get laid tonight Sup Forumsros!

She's my ex from high school and we have been trying to hang out since its been forever. We usually see each other every year or so and get drunk and chill, but someone, mostly her keep having shit come up and bail out.

12 or dubs decide, I do still like her and atleast wanna be her fuck friend once a year so not too fucked up.

we were supposed to chill at 8, and so shit needs to happen otherwise it's just go drink with bros and let her fuck off with whatever else she wants

12 get

>text dick pic

If you want to get laid, you need to make her jealous.

Tell her "My friend Ashley wants to hangout tonight, so I'll just let you figure your own thing out"

rolex for this

jealousy never worked for her when I was with her. I was always jsut an asshole and It worked.

but yeah fuck that I'm going out tonight with or without that cunt so I don't need to make up lies to her, I already feel bad for her anyways

rolo

bumparooni OP here, she gon get the D unless someone posts something legit

Rolex

ay bby u wan sum fuk?

AY HO IM LOOKIN TO FUCK

alrghty user, pic incoming bout die so let me grab charger

winrar

14 or next dubs decides, I'll update wen I get a reply.

Oh yeeeee this will actually be easier than expected but feel free to try and fuck it up for me, that's cool to I guess

Bump, rolllll

>lrn2screenshot fgt

Rolling for link her this thread

"I'm crowd sourcing replies from an image board known to house pedophiles and other assholes of the internet because I'm too socially inept to seal the deal myself"

Rolling for this.

WINRAR

dude learn how to take a screenshot
volume down + power button

fuck you i'll do what i like

know a trick for windows phone, shit doesn't work ?

COME OVER NOW!!

I long for the feel of a 4 year olds boy pussy bouncing on my dick

if its windows 8.1 or 10 volume up + power

rolling again for this

its not 8.1, I've never upgraded.... And yeah I've googled it and got the same answer. I'll send it just give a sec I guess, I hate that response but w/e

Hahaha dude but actually stop being such a white knight and maybe she'll fuck you

you sure you don't want a drink?

Link her the thread

this

roll

reroll

re reroll

1 more time

you got lucky op

Why is time different?

Roll 16 or dubs for next.
And tell me how to screen shot on non win 8.1 phone... Shit will be quicker

>posting a vertical image sideways
kill yourself

Press both the sound button and the lock screen button, at the same time.

Faggot

link her this thread

gonna keep rolling till this wins

again

already fucked her bro, this isn't anything new lol, she just being a skank and flaking
no need to roll foe this I already sent her haha, so yeah we will see

Beautiful

screenshot then

still rolling

I can't screen shot faggot what do you now understand, up or down plus lock does not do jack shit

10/10 positive op is just texting himself with 2 phones or tablets or w/e

what version of windows is it? are there any physical buttons?

try the windows button + power button. i just looked it up and now i remember doing that with my shitty windows phone i had like 5 years ago