What are some crazy epiphanies or realizations that you've had?

What are some crazy epiphanies or realizations that you've had?

that mirrors arent real since our eyes arent real

Explain pls

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

we're floating around in nothingness.

It was one of my buddies. He said if he had one wish it would be for the best sandwich according to his taste preferences. Thus it could be a sandwich that could contain some undiscovered out of this world alien jelly because it isnt constrained to this world just to his tastes

women are inferior to men
liberals are literally going to ruin society

Unless they're filled with products related to chemtrails. You don't know their fusion point.

Every member of my generation of my family has psychiatric problems with no apparent link.
I was cleaning at my grandma's house and found a bottle of lithium prescribed to my grandfather. Suddenly everything made sense.

Space is not only above us, but below us and inside of us.

damn...

Same as most.

We are not really alive, just intelligent artifacts that are thoroughly complex enough to have an awareness of itself.

This awareness of itself creates the divide between the material and the observer of the material, a mystical matter called subjective experience.

All individual organisms have the duty to make sure their species survives.

Master of puppets is about drug addiction

We reside inside a black hole. Think about it user. It all makes sense.

I literally just ran out of booze.

Nobody is smarter than me. Or you. In your life, what good does someones higher iq/knowledge have to do with me or you? it means nothing. forget ideologies. if you understand what i'm saying, you are already aware lol.

Very likely true, tbh. It would explain a lot.

Voting for an orange clown

I recently realized that Alaska is half the size of the US, I'm 28 American.

agent smith was right, humans are a virus. we require energy to survive, especially if we leave this planet. we consume energy to survive, where does humanity go after all the stars are consumed?

That women are a meme

I am absolutely smarter than most people I meet. I have a certified genius level IQ. It can be very frustrating trying to relate to those of lesser minds.

GIRUGAMESH

also, p1minjg

That as much as we think we have free will, we are just passengers within our own minds.

That no matter how profound an idea I may have, i'm just a strange piece of thinking meat.

That all races and cultures are not equal.

That different races have different ways of passing on their genes. Some spend a lot of time on a couple of kids while others just spit them out every couple of years and see what sticks. They are winning, too.

That immigration patterns of refugees could better be described as "brown flight". They are simply moving to white nations that are in better shape because they are white nations.

It really does explain a lot. That's why it makes so much sense. It makes me feel that we are even smaller than we already were.

jews did the holocaust
>THInK ABOUT IT

everything around us and in our heads doesn't mean anything. when you realize language is anything and everything, you'll understand more clearly. i just can't explain for shit

Nah, the center of a blackhole would be super dense and have a detectable amount of gravity. You're just stoned.

drugs teach you magic and spirituality

You can never really reach the center of a black hole, silly.

The "Holocaust" myth is almost entirely a creature of Soviet propaganda and rumors spread by the British psychological warfare division and the Jewish Telegraph Agency, disseminated over the BBC. Raul Hilberg, jewish historian and authority on the holocaust said the 6 million figure is symbolic and that eyewitness testimony is nothing more than emotional exagerations.

It's all a prank

oh for sure man. i know what you're saying. you can almost instantly tell when someone is at such a low level of intelligence you have to stoop down to the level of knowledge they have. but what i'm trying to say is, it doesn't matter. you're probably way smarter than me but what good does your higher knowledge and understand do me? terence mckenna explains it way better.

im actually in an asylum and none of this exists!

I bet you eat shit for breakfast

seek the mushroom.

The big bang is the result of super compressed energy exploding once saturation was achieved. Our universe was born and is still contained within the walls of a black hole. Matter and energy is destroyed on entry of a black hole but being created inside a black hole voids any "gravity is too strong" arguments because it is the natural state of existance.

I am a series of chemical reactions that recognize the chemical reactions occurring and stores the information on how brain synapses fire and work using the very same chemical reactions they attempt to describe.

Not floating. We are indeed falling.Towards the centre of the galaxy which in turn is falling towards the centre of the universe.

I might have accidentally sucked a penis a penis on a male man

everything big is just a bigger version of something small

Sure, I feel ya. Yea, I'd bet I'm definitely smarter than you. I excel at literally everything I do.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MANS DICK A DICK ON A MAN?

Too long; didn't right

There is no real reason for the alphabet to be in a specific order.
Also, the ABC's are sung to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Yeah this one always fucked me up.

I always liked the idea that if it were possible to calculate every variable, then every single action, reaction and consequence could be predicted from now til the end of time. That is of course unless quantum randomness is a real thing and doesn't actually abide by some complex set of rules like the rest of the known universe does.

Bascially free will is a myth, who you will be, what you will do, when you die, and where you will die was decided at the very start of the universe itself. Its just one long domino chain.

I should use the term "our observable universe" instead of just the universe. I have dropped this idea on here before a few weeks ago.

except make your point?

hellen keller would disagree

>we think we have free will, we are just passengers within our own minds.

says somebody who's never heard of war I guess

cool man. do you study anything in particular?

what if..this is all an alien simulation? This entire existence we each live is part of some alien playing house on a scale we can't imagine because we are ants. We are its toys. What if everytime someone had a panic attack or suffered some "psychosis" it was actually just a glitch in the system, allowing them to see the things that are normally concealed from us. What if dying is the equivalent of dying in a video game? Or dying like a computer would die. Shutting down. Checking off all systems before finally going under. When we wake up on the other side, the world is infinitely larger. Beings exist for an inordinate amount of time. And you realize that you've only just begun.

Can't say that with the certainty you're implying. Just like, your opinion.

everything is everything is everything

???

i have thought about this. i feel like what we think the big bang is, is actually the moment at which the aliens said fuck it lets start this ant farm.

>free will is a myth

sounds like an easy way to do whatever you'd like, cuz you don't have free will right?

Trump is going to win the nomination

You think people killing each other is predetermined? Is that what you're telling me?

Don't convince yourself too much on that thought. It's a pretty flawed theory

what the fuck do you know about aliens that could be extremely advanced. we can't even begin to imagine what aliens could be capable of. you stupid nigger

A DICK ON A MAN IS A MYTH THEY SAID

this

What do you even know about dicks have you ever seen one?

Just saying that what i do, or do not do has already been decided by the chemicals in my brain, and the external influences on me/them. This doesn't change how I act, because knowing all of this makes me only think one thing. The only legacy we leave behind is what we leave on this planet. Our lives are insignificant and we have to make a mark however we can. I fucking hated the bastard but he got a lot of quotes right.
Steve Jobs said something stupid simple but it really sums up how I want to live my life.
"I want to put a ding in the universe"

your flash in the pan will be erased with time

You don't seem to fully understand what you're trying to saying, so I can't bother with a serious answer kid.

Say*

Anal fetus sex is like fucking a jelly donut

No.

diamond acres, i had all to be happy

The visible spectrum of light is just a form of EM radiation, like microwaves or x rays. Sunlight and daylight is just radiation bouncing off objects and into our eyeballs. Our eyes are just nice ass radiation detectors.

>all is chemicals
Seems likely, just not 100% discovered evidence
Free will is real tho, and in your terms it would be the ability to voluntarily change those chemicals with thoughts

One day they will pay me

humans are created according to their circunstance, nothing is special about them, everybody will do the same if they had the same life, but i mean exactly the same life nor different.
Ergo: personality is an illusion

Sounds intriguing, please explain

also checkem

*not similar

That no matter how stupid or horrible or wonderful an idea might be, there will be too many who support it, and too many against it.

Alaska is 663,267 sq miles, continental US is 3,119,884.69 sq miles. Lrn 2 Mercator projection

>everybody will do the same if they had the same life

well that's some garbage, circumstances change, people change, based on their own free will.

If you have to ask you will never know!

This is hell and you're alone for eternity

Stress-induced hallucinations and horrible flashbacks inspired me to stop being such a massive faggot, move out of my parent's place, get into college, learn how to paint, and be a productive member of society. All by the silly realization of... "You're fucking insane, you should stop that."

I was too demanding and thankless

at least i'll have made a few ripples in the pond while I'm here.

your thoughts are the reaction of the chemicals though.

there is no free will, desires control us, they change by person, but not by circunstance.

Can relate to that, what's diamond acres about?

>there is no free will

You can't just state this as fact when it's clearly untrue in every way but your own belief.

Buckle up buckaroos:
>all matter is held together and reacting with electromagnetic force
>every thought you have is electrical impulses
>if there was a creator of the universe it must be comprised of electricity
>all matter, thought, and action is comprised of, and enacted through, electricity
>god, the self, and the universe (excluding space) are the singularity and space is the container

Yea but the galaxy is expanding constantly faggot

Chemicals govern only emotion

you high ass nigga. Just like a bunch of other bros in here. smh
we don't know if viruses are alive or not. We do know they require a living host to replicate however, its reductio ad absurdum if we don't assume the rest of us are conscious, living beings.

School give you a culture : Life gives you the opportunities to build a career.

Leaping feet-first as a newbie will make you 99% more attractive than any other student "thinking" about their future in a certain career path.

Whilst you're at college, go out there and experiment life. You'll be there for many years to come, so better learn a thing or two before you're too busy to care for yourself.

A realisation I got recently is that whatever you do, you should be having fun doing it. Even if it's shit. People back in the days were conscripts, they had to go to a war none trully wanted to fight, they had to leave their homes to maybe never come back... Yet there is so many anecdotes about war veterans. I'm not talking of PTSD, but true stories about how your uncle shot a french dude by accident as he was brooming the trench with his machine gun.

They laughed about it, and they knew all too well that, even if they were at war, they couldn't just be at war. They had to live within it, even if it was awful.
Never give up. Even if you're gonna give up, you shouldn't ever give up. Others won't let you down, but they will also never say good bye. Learn this and become the person you have to be.