Feels thread bros

feels thread bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR4DjYczINM
youtube.com/watch?v=ROjPTanSWZA
youtube.com/watch?v=6-oHYYaw9jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DonĀ“t get me wrong, I do feel for those fucks, it is a neccessary job but they accepted to die willingly. And given pretty much any tactical knowledge would had suggested for you to clean the place first before retrieving the corpse.

But they are still a couple of faggots.

I don't want to cry but i'll try and dump what I have

Well, here we go.
> be me have an Internet girlfriend
> we date for couple months
> I didn't think she loved me so I left her
> Initially didn't throw me off
> After a few months I login to my Kik account
> See that she has been messaging me everyday for a month after I left her
> I message her saying "it's me, user"
> ask if it's really me, people have been faking it's me
> she's so happy and I felt really bad that I left her
> she forgives me
> we date again for three months, skyping etc
> At this point I feel fucking alive, I love her so damn much
> bad part is coming
> my mother is a neonazi everyone on the Internet is bad type of person
> I tell her I won't ever get caught by her
> November 21st, 2015 I'm skyping her, we'd do this daily and stay up till 3:00 AM talking to each other lying to each other we that we were tired
> dog wakes my mom up
> mother takes her outside to go use the bathroom
> i didn't know this at the time
> she hears my voice
> she goes upstairs and since my body is completely tired I don't hear her coming upstairs
> she eavesdrops in our convo
> bursts in the door and i freak the fuck out, close skype without telling my gf
> log out of my kik while she's screaming at me
> should of logged out of skype
> she's fucking pissed and gives me what felt like a year old lecture etc
> you don't know who you're talking to, it could be a rapist,
> she reads all of our skype messages and talks to her and her mother
> been months since talking to my ex at this point
> she comes to a verdict, no talking to her
> myheart.exe has stopped working
> I have my phone and stuff now, but I just can't talk to her. I want it back to the way it was, but I can't say "I still love you"
> Sup Forumsros, I still cry over her daily
> I don't know what to do anymore, I'm really fucking depressed
> She's the reason I came to this hell-hole, and she would be my ticket out of this hell-hole
> I have dreams about her every night
> what do I do
> i wish I could turn back time

If I ever commit suicide I plan on killing my dog too.

stop being 15

My thoughts exactly. Top Kek, there's people with real issues. Stop being a whiney faggot.

Fuck you

always gets me. it doesn't matter how many times I've seen it

I bet you're one of those whiney emo fags from the suburbs with divorced parents.

>no one knows my pain

Grow up kid, the world can be a mean and nasty place. It will knock you on your knees and keep you there permanently of you let it. Stop being an infant and don't base your life on some girl for happiness.

Agree with this user.

That's all folks

>shit soaked life user here
Fuck dude :'(

dear naive user

how weak you are?

why are you "pretending" you are fish with no gill

Listen to Vladimir, user. Don't be fish with no gill.

the guy was just shot infront of him, there was the distinct possibility he could be alive, death will suprise you sometimes people who shouldnt make it do and other who seem fine just go down the drain.

>Watched my whole family die
>Only thing left is me an my schizophrenic brother
>receive text today
>Hey user I am in baton rouge LA to see see jimmy swaggert
>try to reason with him and talk him into coming back home
>"Im not coming back" he says
>He is living in a homeless shelter down there to be a part of this charlatans tv church.
>Been freaking out today realizing he is in 4 states away with no money, no friends, no car, nothing
>Not coming back

>Listen to Vladimir, user. Don't be fish with no gill.

This. Vladimir is wise user

no u

>have no means of actually retrieving him
>All because of some asshole on tv I lost my brother.
>Fuck schizophrenia.

Sorry, man. I hope things get better for you.

why is it when im proud of my self for talking to a girl properly once in my life i feel nothing

but the many times im autistic, cringe, etc i get the feeling of screaming every time it comes up in my head for the next 6 or so years

>shit soaked life user
Feels music maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=KR4DjYczINM

I have a story /b
>be me
>19 home from college
>During the summer
>Dad woke me up around 9
>Get up, start playing windwaker
>Dad brings up laudry and tells me to put it away
>okay.png
>my dad was great
>he was 70 years old
>continued playing ww
>30 minutes later I hear my dad calling out my brothers name
>hear this for 2 minutes
>go investigate
>walk outside
>see him on the ground on his back
>blood everywhere
>see and overturned latter
>my dad was cutting a branch
>the branch knocked his latter out from under him
>he fell from 40 feet onto his back
>he looks at me
>says he loves me
>died on the spot
>MFW my dad called my brother for help but not me
>MFW I saw my dad die before me

If it is really important to you, drastic measures should be taken.

Stab a bowie knife into your own door and camp out of your house until your mother caves.

It is obviously not that important to you.

Did you just quote Stallone you fuck?

>tactical knowledge
>clean the place out
>corpse

want to know how I know you're a civilian? you don't have any clue what it's all about, so just shut the fuck up already.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." im not religious but i believe this to be true

I've got a couple stories I typed up.

>move to new city to live with dad after divorce
>guilt trips me into doing so because of child support and drug addict mom
>leave all friends behind
>slowly make new friends but never really connect with people who have known each other since grade school
>meet donnie, outgoing and fun loving guy when I'm in sophomore year
>have a bunch of fun and shenanigans together
>his mother feels like the mother I never had
>they are poor family but offer me everything they have
>donnie introduces me to my first real love named Ali, still to this day dream about her and wish shit was different
>years go by and donnie and I spent time fucking around, learning to drive, smoking weed for the first time. Bunch of close brother bonding stuff.
>used to drive to mcdonalds because his mom was a manager there for free food.
>graduate high school and goto college
>Ali and I break up, she leaves me because after she got on meds for her depression I couldn't adjust to the new her. Shit sucks
>donnie and and lose touch with each other because of college
>randomly text each other but nothing like we used to be
>Ali calls me one day out of the blue
>heart jumps
>"user we need to talk... donnie killed himself yesterday... I'll call you about the funeral
>show up late for the funeral service because of showing up at wrong church
> Have to sit in a section completely alone to not disturb the service. Crying like a bitch
>avoid everyone leaving church
>crying like a bitch at my car and an old lady walks up.
>"user, I can see your feeling so much pain right now. Can I hold you?"
>cry into random women's shoulder for minutes
>drive to the next service
>goto see donnie in the casket
>his mother tells me "user, I'm sorry but donnie shot himself in the face with a shotgun. It's a closed casket.

>Get up, start playing windwaker
>he was 70 years old
>he fell 40 feet onto his back

Methinks you're bullshitting, young new user.

No 70 year old man is going to climb 40+ feet to clip a fuckin tree. At that age you're lucky if he can get up a flight of stairs.

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years. we lived together for the past 2 years.. its really strange walking into the house we lived in. its empty.. and my dog misses her too.
I miss her.
I dont know how to react.
im 28

I realize this is deliberatly inflammatory but i believe that i am still obligated to respond to this. Nobody accepted the job solely to go to some godforsaken hellhole in the middle east and watch their friends get killed and then die. i honestly hope you get cancer and everyone you love dies horribly before you do. I hope you end up week and enfeebled in some white room somewhere because radiation has sapped all the strength from your body and that you wish for death every single day but know that the doctors will prevent your death for a long time to come.

Isn't there another pic of the kid kissing his brother's coffin?

Hits home hard

Cont.

>"I don't care I want to see my friends face!!!! Why wouldn't he talk to me about this...."
>"I don't know user.. but you don't want to see his face.
>stare at a coffin for 15 minutes thinking of how much I fucked up and he needed me
>go to see donnie buried
>since I missed the start of the first service I didn't know one important fact.
>donnie was catholic....
>his Facebook messages me two years later and I'm afraid and hopeful.
>no my friend is still dead.
>it was his sister saying that she found that she was going to delete his facebook.
>still to this day drink to donnie at the bar and hope god forgave his sin of suicide.
>part of me thinks it can't be true and my last best friend is in hell right now because I didn't make enough of an effort....

kek

What are you, four? Grow the fuck up, retard. You don't deserve a fake girlfriend (or a real one, for that matter) if you act this retarded.

The worst thing was that i had to go back to work that night. I didn't even get to find some closure with all the old friends I had after the funeral.

You have become a joke!

>Got a DUI over two years ago and I'm still dealing with the fallout
>I was drinking myself to death daily
>Mom diagnosed with a stage 4 glioblastoma
>Girl I loved rejected me.
>Feel like an all-around failure. I hate myself.
>Somehow land a respectable job 7 months after arrest
>Mom's deteriorating
>Start house arrest for crime
>Beg PO and her supervisor to let me see my mom in my home state. I moved out-of-state in 2013.
>All my mom can talk about is how proud she is of me for getting my white hat

I work in a lab at a chemical plant and you start out with a green hard hat for the first six months of employment, and, if they decide to keep you, you receive a white hard hat after the 6th month.

>Mom is moved to a hospice
>She looses the ability to speak and just stares at you
>The last thing I tell her is that I promise to be a better person
>Attend my mother's funeral wearing an ankle bracelet

I'm so sorry, Mom. I will become a better person.

Anyone here feel like some time down the line they will end up killing themselves?

>go on Omegle to mess with feminism tags
>have a little fun just saying I'm Dan like everyone else
>super depressed for the last month because my best friend died and my ex told me to never talk to her again because she met someone new.
>thought we could at least be cool after living together for four years
>but no, not happening
>been drinking every day all day for a month just going through the day until work then after going to the bar
>decide to get on Omegle
>put in tag as depressed and depression
>wade the through piss and shit and g on kill yourself for an hour
>someone will finally talk to me
>talk to guy named user for two hours about how to get in touch with my family and to call my insurance to talk to a doctor
>he's been in therapy for 18 months
>said it helped a lot.
>get his Gmail
>talked to my dad for the first time in months or maybe a year
>he's supportive
>send email to Omegle bro thanking him for pushing me
>he's emailed me back saying to him updated
>got into therapy and it actually helped.
>we still email each other to this day.

>internet girlfriend

pic related. it's user and his internet gf

I don't think anything else has ever crossed my mind. I feel like I've known I will kill myself since I really even knew what the implications were, or much about self-hatred. I have never pondered my own death even as a child. I have always had a feeling it would be my choice.

Dude... you got this. I'm sorry Sup Forumsrother but we all fuck up sometimes. I'll be thinking about you.

>on deployment
>thousands of miles away from home
>laying in my rack, feeling lonesome
>been gone for months now
>tired of the same old music
>open up GTA Vice City game on my iPad
>nostalgia.jpg
>steal car
>park in a quite part of town
>listen to the radio
fall asleep somewhere in the middle of the Pacific ocean

ladder*

Your doing a good job. Keep going. Make her proud

> and my last best friend is in hell right now because I didn't make enough of an effort....

You did nothing wrong user, we all had that great friend that we slowly lost contact with because distance, I know I did and it was neither our fault...
Sorry for your loss, but don't feel guilty, please.

All I have typed up on this mobile sorry Sup Forumsros

This sounds really comfy for some reason...

Sorry for your loss user.

Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=ROjPTanSWZA

>70 years old
>40 feet

Thats bullshit no way a 70 year old could even put up a 40ft ladder let alone own one. Absolutely ludicrous.

Keep it up user..your mother would be proud.

Thanks guys. I'm still working there after 19 months and things are improving. The anniversary of her death is coming up in July. I have a small urn with her remains and I talk to her when I'm having a rough day. I'm back on my meds and quit drinking so that also helps. Still working on forgiving myself, though...

not that user, but it really can be quite comfy. when you're in sweats and have a big ass blanket, those little coffin racks are awesome.

Everyday I feel alone
Everyday I feel schizophrenic
Everyday I literally feel autistic (really bad social skills)
Everyday I feel retarded
Everyday I feel like if I made a made a friend, I will end up hurting them and myself

I want to do something that matters, that matters to someone.

>shit soaked life user here
I'm sorry for the both of you. You both had great people in your lives and lost them. I know the feeling of lose and that shit hurts. This one is for you guys and all the Sup Forumsros. Love you all.

I'm better now. That therapist helped me a lot. It probably saved my life because I was drinking myself to death. He told me it was my own form of suicide out of guilt. Not just because he thought I was suicidal but because of how I was drinking to forget and black out. Sometimes it's easier to forget but it's not the right choice.

mission trips? Peace corps?

I've had a 70 year old construction worker hold me up with one and in a dementia state. Fucker had dead eyes, no emotion has he held me with one. Fucking. Hand.

>Be me, 10 year old fat kid
>Few friends, mostly white neighborhood
>new kid in my class
>Indian or some shit wears a bun on it's head
>name is sundeep
>has curly hair
>befriend the dude because at first i thought it was a chick
>my only other friend starts to get jealous
>he's in another class doesn't know what to think about my bun wearing friend
>decides to steal "her" from me.
great friend
>Sundeep doesn't speak English too well
>we all hang out at recess, i never mention sundeep is a dude. Didn't think I had to.
>one day Sundeep and my friend don't meet me in the usual spot
>spring so we have a field day at school (can go off the blacktop and into the park, through the field)
>find Sundeep going down on my friend (they were in a tree that was kind of split and at the far end of the field)
>wtf.jpeg
>don't know what to do, don't know about gay and don't know about sex (5th grade in the 90's)
>walk away
>hear screaming a few minutes later
>they are caught
>everyone loses their shit
>emergency PTA meeting
>parents take me to psychologist to see if i was getting or giving succ to anyone
>my friend didn't know it was a guy until after
>Sundeeps family move away
>my friend stops coming to school
>not allowed to hang out with me, his parents blame me.
>friends parents get divorced because he wants to be an Indian and they don't know how to handle this shit
Haven't seen him in a while, but apparently he's a trap now.
mfw I could have just told him it was a dude
mfw I made someone gay
pic related. it's the type of bun he wore.

If you wanna make a feels thread that day I can mark my calender. We can keep you two with some company.

Dont worry user, these faggots have never had anything close to a gf so they don't know that it actually fucking sucks

at least they died doing what they loved

no, just a "standard" person in college who hates himself and the field he his in (music production)

Sweet mother of God

Official Theme Song:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-oHYYaw9jA

Just give him to someone else, don't kill it for no reason.

Dude you made me cry...I remember you from a thread yesterday.

Thank you so much. I still drink to donnie sometimes but it's gotten better.

Thanks.

Why'd you end it?

Guilty. People write The Stallion off as an unintelligible mong but he has his moments.

fuck im dying
thanks for the laughs

This is the saddest shit I have ever seen on this site in my 10+ years. I'm sorry for your loss user

I don't think I've ever heard a feels story about making someone a trap...but you should feel sorry about that.

Girlfriend broke up with me a little bit over two weeks ago. I was hanging around a lot with her friends and her, so now, I don't have any other friends besides those from work (who are excellent friends, but the schedule is always packed due to the nature of our job). Haven't seen my best mate in a long time. They owe me like 2k from work which I really need to may bills. My cousin, his wife and his baby are moving out soon. Got a lot of shit canceled in the weekend, both social and professional.

I feel lonely.

we ... slowly stopped loving each other.. we wouldnt even sleep in the same bed anymore. wouldnt want to hang out with each other. it was painful to watch something so awesome die slowly over the past 6 months.

That shit sucks man

>I went and fought for the interests of a greater Israel
>respect me you civilian scum

Fuck off welfare queen.

but im sure you can do a mission trip over summer if you don't have much to do mission trips (not necessary religious). I'm thinking house building. Some take just a few days, not as expensive, and not too much socialization is needed. charity work in general seems to fulfill that feel.

Then it was for the best, user.
It won't be easy to get over something like that, but with time you'll be okay.

Sometimes, that's all I want to hear. Thanks. I'm drinking some tequila to sleep tonight. Oh yes.

i really want to say something to make you feel better, only thing is i don't know what to say. i wish i were there with you, to be able to have a drink with you whenever you felt like it. i have been drinking almost everyday for the past couple of weeks as well... i know this isn't much but, cheer up user, we're all here for you.

feels thread =/= YLYL thread

fucking newgags