Hello, Sup Forums

Hello, Sup Forums.

I hack into deceased individuals facebook accounts and read messages sent from relatives, friends, family etc.

AMA

What are you looking for?

Post creepy shit in their Facebook and watch reaction from friends and family, it will be priceless

What if the owners of the accounts report you?

Check'd

Sometimes if the death was unknown or deemed unresolved I like to do a little investigative research. Otherwise, I read it because its some of the most compassionate and emotional messages to be sent over a social media website.

Taking requests?

I dont post anything, or send anything. merely observe.

Do this

It takes a lot of prior research in order to debunk the individuals facebook account. Thread will prune by the time I get into the account.

How do you go about doing that?

how do you know their deceased? and how do you get their password and shit?

Do you ever jack off while reading the messages friends and family sent to dead people?

Ckeck your fucking eyesight.

this

A lot of research/time/effort. Thats why when i choose a profile i look into, i make sure i know its going to be worth it. for example i wouldnt hack into some lower class citizen, id prefer someone ive know in the past, or if someone was murdered. if they were murdered reading the messages is some fucking creepy shit. shivers down your spine.

Do you hope that, after you kick the can, someone will one day do the same for you?

Can you please go be a faggot somewhere else?

Depends. If i was murdered then sure, if it was from old age. Then they'd just be wasting there time.

What are you talking about dumbass? He go dubs, I have 20/20 vision

Lavina Michelle. Passed this week.

how do you do that

Does anyone ever send nudes?

I research the individual first, determining whether it will be worth it or not.

kys

this is a legit question...how do you go about getting passwords.

Some girl I knew would send nudes to her deceased boyfriend on valentines day each year. Went for about 3 years then she stopped, forgot I guess. Moved on.

No you don't "hack" yourself into these. You're the sys admin.

can you prove what youre saying

As I said before I make sure the account Im hacking into is worth it. They need qualitative information of themselves on social media (harder to hack accounts if the person is aged 40 or >) so i can determine a basis for a pw, email is easy to obtain. Password is hardest part and is too difficult to explain. theres a youtube clip for it somewhere i think

kindly sad user...but I get it...life goes on

calling bullshit

How do you get into accounts?

He doesn't you fucking idiot, stop falling for bait.

ayylmao got all u fools tho
except you tho. bet you're fun at parties

Can you share some screenshots?

There are ways to do the password thing.

I remember reading about someone who had made a list of the most common answers for the security questions

At some point there was also an exploit that would let you log in without a password. They fixed it a long time ago but if their security was flawed back then, there is no guarantee they managed to patch every little hole

well true as that may be, the easiest way to get someones password by getting them to tell it to you somehow or other forms of social engineering

kind hard when theyre dead, thats why its a bit unbelievable

Can you share anything you saw or a story?