Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soma and Clonazepam.

Weed, I've done shrooms and acid but, weed is really nice

quetiapine

Ha. Works wonders for insomnia.

Alcohol.

is it possible for vendors on alpha bay to somehow give themselves good reviews or can i trust pretty much any vendor with good reviews?

diamorphine

Its seroquel right?

Coffee

You're goddamn right it does. That's a sleep I don't want to come out of. For 22 hours a pop.

How many cups a day?

coffee's not a fckin drug, its just a beverage with caffeine...
thats like saying my favorite drug is beer

Hey guys, what does it feel like to be on adderall?

Weed, shrooms, acid. Not claiming to be woke or any shit like that. I like to trip and write jokes, usually logic based because my friends and I think we're regular Carl Sagan/Albert Hoffmen
I do take an antidepressant and a nootropic adhd medication but idk if I'd call that a drug of choice as much as it is settling.

>being this stupid

yeah the drug is caffeine, not coffee, theres such a thing as decaf coffee, it's still coffee, it has no drug in it tho

Yes

I was given one tablet of it while at the hospital late at night. No one told me much about it, other than that it would help my anxiety. Left the hospital 30 minutes later and got maybe two blocks before I pulled into a parking lot and fell asleep. Woke up at like 11am the next day.

Everything is super interesting. Food is undesirable leaving time to do productive things. Top of the leaderboard on COD all the time. Just a fucking great euphoric experience. Come down can be a bitch though.

5 to 6 cups a day. Gives me the shits and I need to piss to the point of dehydration but I can't be without my coffee. I have an addictive personality apparently. It is a vicious loop.

dubs dont lie

Oh hush don't waste your dubs. It's a pointless argument about semantics.

Nbome and weed baby

Lorazepam, Adderall, Cannabis, Acid, DMT, LSA, Kratom
I have songs about all of them
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing

right on right on brotha honestly ive tried a lot of drugs in my life but alchol is top. legal = for me

help pls

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Mescaline. Been growing my own San Pedro for over 20 years. Shit is easy to cultivate and simple to prepare.

Same as what other user said.
Also your reaction time is very quick and you can get so much done

My nigga

Skooma

Never been on the deepweb otherwise I would help you

I really like combining alprazolam, hydrocodone, flexeril, and of course smoking a lot of bud. But if it came down to one single drug it depends where I'm at and what I'm doing. Most of the time alprazolam is going to be my favorite, but at a festival for instance MDMA will be more fun. I also like blow a lot hah.

Both alcohol and caffeine are drugs. Meaning drinking coffee and beer both methods of consuming their individual drug, just like smoking a joint is a method of consuming cannabis.

them overnight feels

Yeah Quetiapine is non addictive. It is an antipsychotic that they give to mostly young people with anxiety because they dont want them addicted to benzos. Quetiapine also has some pretty bad side effects though.

Caffeine and nicotine. They're underrated

Life.

Hydrocodone, morphine, hydromorphone, and to a much lesser extent tramadol.

The nice thing about tramadol though is that it can be used to ween yourself off the better opiates really easily. You need a whole lot to get high, so for that it's not great, but even a tiny amount will help immensely with withdraw. If you're ever gonna seriously do an opiate every day for more than a month or two make sure you have something like tramadol or buprenorphine so you can stand a chance at stopping when you run out or decide you've had your fun.

Also, caffeine. Never trust anyone who doesn't drink coffee.

"Heroine isn't a drug its diacetylmorphine. It's not weed it's a mixture of delta-9 THC and several kinds of cbd's and cnb's and such"
Come on dude

>san pedro
that fucking godawful taste.
>be me
>sitting with a half gallon of peach juice
>and two giant glasses of cactus smoothie
>alternate sips
>gag whole time
>mouth throat feels like cactus mucus entire time
>hate

My buddy and I once got two feet of the stuff and went to boil it down
We got it going for about 7 hours, pretty much minimum
There was still about a gallon of liquid in it, not boiled down enough by any means
We had to drink this shit in cups of the same size at the same time
It has separated a bit and the top of it was thin and cold, but slimy
The bottom was thick and warm, kinda gritty

We also took a break in the middle and ate shrooms

Tramadol is the only drug I've had physical withdrawals from after less than a month(!) of taking it. They were fucking bad, too. I really thought I was going to have to check myself into the psych ward so I don't kill myself or lose control of my actions. Scared the living fucking shit out of me, and I've done heroin.

My friend, you are doing to all wrong. You need to dry, grind and make capsules.

im dead serious when i say this.

im considering swallowing the end of my beer bong and just beerbonging all that cactus shit directly into my stomach

either weed or alcohol. maybe adderall

That seems like a venture for the young and desperate.

Urufag here. Marihuana.

My own adreneline

Damn nigger
I mean
I have IBS and a rather sensitive pallet but I'm not about to fucking
Feed tube to trip
Whatever though, as hunter said, hippies will try anything to get high
And then some shit about being thrown in a pool, titties, demons, and a damn intriguing story

It's pretty easy to do that. But check for a lot of sales and good reviews. You'll most likely be fine

Heroin master race

Fellow psychonaut

Well shit I need some heroine

Idk
Very desperate id say
I'm young and I've drank my own shroom tea vomit with lemon juice in it, and not thinking, added milk
But didn't want to waste my money and wanted to get high
I was on a low level shroom tea high and I drank curdled milk vomit
But this nigga is talking about putting a tube down his throat
And pouring San Pedro in

My experience with the nearly a gallon left of liquid was because of time constraints
What is this guys excuse
Not to mention
>the purge

Yeah I've tried that shit. Mixed it with klonopin. It's all I had at the time but it fucked me up

Anyone know how reliable this is? I know how to order and shit I'm just worried about the actual shipping part, is it really stealthy? And what has to happen before it's legal for them to search through your mail if that makes sense

dick

Which one's the one about Kratom
Also, kek'd skmming through the song names

They can't search your mail unless they have probable cause. Like if the vendor gets busted, or if you're ordering out of the country and they find something when it goes through customs. Just fucking order your drugs and stop being such a pussy

Hey guys I took acid so I'm like hunter s Thompson right?

> hur dur muh fear and loathing

Have fun frying your brain

Oxycodone

I was referencing Anons Hunter paraphrasing dick weed. Wait... is that b8?

I don't think you do physical damage to your brain from acid

are mescaline pellets a thing? like cant the drug be extracted without eating all that cactus.

Nigger you're in a drug thread
What are you talking about
Also he was responding to someone referencing hunter
Maybe put down the speed and read a whole sentence, dumbass

Yeah THC is the drug, weed isn't a drug
>There's non-alcoholic beer

Soma is HIGHLY underrated. Great fucking chill pill. 3 Somas and a beer for activation.

whats up with these threads? seen like 10 of em in the last 24hrs

I just picked up an oxy a minute ago for $40 fucking blows man but what ever

It is safe, most vendors are stealthy about how items are shipped. what are you trying to buy? because something like LSD is far harder for the feds to spot compared to something large and smelly like weed.

Yeah dud
You can just keep the liquid from boiling but evaporating from heat and eventually get pellets
Or a powder
Idk the whole process but erowid is a place to check nigga

This board is filled with drug addicts obviously

Well there's not much that is shipped out of the country I'm in so it will be going through customs, that's why I'm sketched but you're probably right

Checkd

Heroin and alcohol
7 months clean

ketamine

>implying flexeril has recreational value

You can dry it and make capsules or dry it and press it like pills, yes. And yeah you can extract the alkaloid out of the mash itself but that get harder.

Fuck dude I remember I used to get the 30s for like 8 a pop oxy is so expensive

Probably Meth or pharmaceuticals

It depends on your country. I hear Australia customs are pretty bad. Idk I've only ever ordered domestic

On 600mg right now what's up

What is mescaline like? Is it better than lsd or shrooms?

Theres two, thank you doc was written on kratom, theres also a song called kratom2,
and i think one other song was made on kratom and pam...

How long'd you use for? Never done h but I'm just wondering if it's even worth quitting after a certain point. Do you just be bored all day every day? From what I heard it's hard to see the brighter side of things after you quit

Been taking seroquel for 2 years AMA also general psych meds questions

A couple bong rips, a couple cigs, and a coupe shots of some rum and Im golden

Some people really like opioids some don't

The first time I took oxy I didn't really get all the hype but after the 3rd or 4th time I really understood why people liked it.

Not who you asked, im the pitcher full guy, but it's damn euphoric. I think they're all great in their own respects, but mescaline is this primal euphoria with waves of almost
Full body orgasms
Shits crazy mang
Aztec/Mayan visuals

Do you take meth capsules or do you smoke it? What is it like?

Slowly giving myself gastritis because I love coffee so much. The weird thing is I can go without it without ""withdrawal"" symptoms, but it's just so fucking good.

Cocaine is my favorite of what I've tried but maybe its because I havent done uppers a ton so they're still a little new to me. Smoke weed everyday fuckers

I remember my first time, 160 mg codeine CWE and I watched a movie, but I wasn't really watching the movie you know it was just kinda on, and I was just feelin good. Very subtle but very pleasant

I used heroin for about a year and pills and alcohol for about 9 and heroin ruined my life quicker then anything and as for being bored its something that I deal with but I've picked up other things like the guitar, skateboarding, I can enjoy relaxing and not stressing about my next fix or who I owe money to. Theirs alotta things I could touch on but after awhile its not hard to see the bright things in life

Don't try it, or you can
But you may not like the person you become

One time on LSD I sprayed some cologne on and the smell gave me a rush of euphoria. I need to try sine mescaline