What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

Here's my Passat.

>posts audi a6
>says drives a passat

Same platform, genius.

Im German and I work for VW, its by far not the same platform.

I was told it was. Never really looked into it. Guy sounded like he knew what he was talking about

Retard

No way, Americans talk about German Engineering? But doesn't matter, both cars are not bad, the Audi A6 is even better.
Not sure about the american models tho

I'll take a GT-R any day

huh sure but if its really your car, fuck, not bad.

I wish i had that sexy beast

kek..pissont

2004 AUDI A6 S LINE QUATTRO AWD

Lucky trips!

2001 volvo s60 over here

09 G8 GT

underrated car

Club Spec 9 WRX

Dammit Willy

Pic related.

It's currently parked in the burning city of Fort McMurray, might not be there when I come back. But for now I'll pretend I still own it.

Bullshit

bought it last year, really fun ride.

World is full of brats

U aint mah nigga

sour grapes?

Rented a Passat Wolfsburg edition recently. Had it a month. The 3 things absolutely wrong with it are:

Gas peddle is sluggish as fuck

The cruise control is in a fucking retarded place, with the right hand side of the steering wheel has nothing.

It was an automatic

>texasfag reporting in

15 camaro

'99 Honda civic ex, 5 speed manual
Pic related, isnt my car but same color
>inb4 kys poorfag

Dude, those are good cars. Maintain it, and you'll almost never have to scrap/sell it.

Yeah i take good care of it, always keep it at 2000 rpm, shifts nicely, regularly change oil every 3k miles

>v6

I've a Pilot that I've had for 10 years. Can't bring myself to sell it.

Owned and sold 5 other cars whilst having it.

They're fantastic.

ugly commodore

03 Lincoln Town Car

first car, kind of regret it but she gets me places. basically a $15k go kart

any recommendations for a car under $20k new?

Toyota Carolla

It'll last you forever and you wont be spending a shitload on maintenance.

My baby

>vaselin
>your upper knee

Who the fuck rewrote this? You broke it. Now it reads like a shitty cancerous contrived meme instead of the fucking barely-altered suppository instruction page it's supposed to be. Kill yourself.

2012 kia soul. first car. next step is to move out of parents and keep my job

BMW 328i Roadster. Probably gonna get a hood scoop since it'll be a coop and a hood scoop coop sounds badass. I know repairs one the engine will be a bitch but it'll be so worth it

>Nonfunctional hood scoop
>Badass

With some stunted rims and magma flow exhaust would be sexyyyyy. Thoughts?

Probably would kind of kill the luxury aspect of it to. And who says it would be non functioning?

BMW engineering would say that

Oh okay, I know nothing about cars. I'm a computer guy. BMW's are cool though, r-right?

of course. german car

Dude I'd kill to drive a bmw everyday. I'd probably be happy to get up for work, I drive my moms VW GTI and that's a kick as drive to.

Out of all the German cars... I find BMWs to be the worst. Lived there for almost 9 months.

Here's my honest opinion on the 3 series. It's the most common BMW out there The coupe isn't as common, but it's still a 3 series. Also BMW's are over engineered because Germans.

With that being said it's still a fun car and it's not really unreliable. If you do have issues it's pretty expensive (because over engineered) but if you're not poor you'll be fine.

I'd rather have a BMW over a Mercedes but I personally would never buy either.

>the BMW logo is like a Nike swoosh user

I have a dream !
-no, wait,
this was a couple of years ago...

Well what's your opinion user? I want a luxury car for under 20k that is kinda special.

Ganz Genau.

Infiniti. It's got amazing performance without the German prices.

I sell used cars for a living (pretty much all makes and models) and Infiniti never fails to amaze me.

Guys i'm currently driving a genesis coupe but im sick of hyundai badge and also I want a car with space to carry shit cause I might move states soon.. thinking of picking up a Honda Fit. what do you think?

>Space
>Honda fit

Pick one

Seriously the Honda fit doesn't have much space especially if you're comparing it to a Genesis coupe.

If you like Honda, you're better off with a Civic

Insurance, man. It's not going to solve everything, but it's something.

05 nissan altima

user, that's literally the opposite of everything i've ever read about the fit. The seats fold flat and it can become pretty big on the inside

pic related

Btw i wouldnt say i'm someone who likes honda, especially not their recent shit, i just need a very reliable car with space that isn't an suv

I like this. What's your daily user?

Audi A4 Sline, bought it new 9ish months ago

Have you ever been in one? Seen one up close?

They're shit for space.

With what you've just described, get a Nissan Altima. It's a bigger car without the high price of a Honda. You get more features for the money and it's not too big or too small. The seats are pretty comfy too.

meh

12 Challenger R/T classic 6 speed, i took the horrid stripes off though.

I sit in a '15 Fit on a daily basis and it has a ton of room inside, especially if you fold the seats down flat in the back.

The Altima not only doesn't have seats that fold down into the floor, but still has less cargo capacity in the back even with the Fits seats up.

The old Fit seats were trash though, but the new ones they put nice buckets in the front with good bolster support.

That's a pretty good choice. I recommend test driving one.

My daily is the Town Car posted above. I got it from our auction lot for cheap. I usually keep cars from auction, sell it for a profit, and repeat.

The newer fits have a little less space, I think. Fun drive and great gas mileage. I regularly get over 36 mpg. Banging speakers, too.

I've driven two, and as far as space up front where the driver is, they are pretty tiny, and cabin space is limited too, and they feel cheap, but they have tons of space for me to move my stuff across the country, and they are reliable

I don't know if there is anything better in my price range, like 15k.

The altima probably couldn't hold all of my stuff for the cross country trip, pretty sure i need a hatchback or suv, but suv are expensive

If you're willing to do the work yourself, a BMW is not expensive. How do I know? Pic related is mine (Thinking about switching to the e90/91 chassis tho).

If you're looking at hatchbacks with space, you're better off with a Kia Soul.

Don't get me wrong, the Honda fit is a great car it's just lacking in areas that it shouldn't

how is it on the highway?

See

I've heard you can fix anything besides the transmission on a car if you have the effort. Which I do. I also heard engines go a lot on bmws so

Also, buy a BMW if you want a great drivers car that'll put a smile on your face. If you're looking to buy one just to say you have one and look "cool" then please fuck off, we get enough bad rep as it is.

b5 s4 life.

its in pieces in my garage. literally went stock to 3+ ... tials + e85 on the way

>Kia Soul

Way too ugly imo. The first gen scion xb perfected that body style but it is no more

To be honest I feel like most modern cars are garbage that aren't worth my money, I can't wait for self driving on demand cars so that I can stop worrying about this shit

Mein KFZ

As long as you have the time and tools, you can pretty much do anything yourself.

Honestly it's 50/50 with the driving a and logo for me dog

Pretty much, short of a car fire you can find a few forum posts on about just about anything and how other guys went about fixing theirs.

>Queensland
You disgust me

>my two cars, buying an Audi allroad in a few days

I don't blame you for saying it's ugly. It is.

Take away it's looks and just look at practicality. If you sit in one you'll understand why I suggested it.

Most modern cars are plastic made garbage. Most automakers copy each other anyway.

72 holden torana gtr. Cop magnet

beast

I did come from a CRX.. so.. I think I might be overwhelmed with how much space I have in my Fit haha.

At least get one that's stick

not if you live there and are selling those pieces of shit

I drive a 6spd. 6th gear is very short and you'll be doing 4k rpm at 83 or so MPH.

Get the automatic if you don't want to hear the engine buzzing all the time. But there stereo is good, so just turn up the music.

Yeah I can see that. Again the Fit is a great car but it lacks in other areas that it really shouldn't (I.E. rear leg room)

Hows the clutch on it and how does the shifts feel?

Giving the Magna away, selling the echo. They got me out of a rut a bit ago

Ok dog

Audi TT quatro 2009
pic no related

How reliable is it though? I almost pulled the trigger on an elantra GT in my price range but pulled out at the last second cause I found out there were huge issues with the tires and suspension on that car which was actually killing people, ever since then i've been really skeptical of korean quality

luckily my genesis coupe has been rock solid thus far, pretty cheap interior tho

Taking delivery of this bad boy next week