What are you drinking tonight? Or smoking? Or snorting?

What are you drinking tonight? Or smoking? Or snorting?

>shiner and coke
Must be 512 or 210

Good eye though

Water. I may get a little wild and try out orange juice. Not sure yet.

Dogfish Head

nigger

Drinking Blue dry beer and smoking weed.
Also smoked a crack rock but that shift seemed bunk.

drinking bourbon, neat of course

Smoking tonight. Just paid $90 for this shitty little bag of weed, supposed to be a quarter but it looks like an eighth. Such is life.

I would definitely call back and demand more.

Beaner*

smoking hash and drinking beefeater with pineapple and monster, 7:30 am lol

Hi Javier!

PBR and shish because I'm out of flower. Keep it classy, fags.

big hand nigger can

Black guy here LMFAO

D'Andre the giant reporting in

Man I can't drink regular Bock anymore. I have to stick to Blondes or I get blinding headaches.

Same

Bump

scared to leave my room....
drinking week old piss jugs

Jesus man

Did you guys over do it one night?

How do you get scammed like this lmao, if the bag look short say something god damn.

just smoking.

i got some green manalishi and purple urkel.

some scissor hash as well.

I did had a little bit more than usual :/ got a huge fucking blinding headache

No, I never get smashed on Shiner tbh

Stella

Its 8am and I am staring at a wall and tripping

Triggered. Please cook the cut out of that coke OP with some water and baking soda. Then smoke those pure rocks you're gonna get. Haven't smoked free base coke in 4 years and your pic is raising my heart rate and giving me butterflies like im about to drop on a rollercoaster. Don't waste it up your nose

Just cracked my Carlton Dry case. Ice cold then onto scotch and coke by the fire when the kids go to bed.

Much detail nice man

i'm a 130 lbs white nerd buying weed from a 300 lb black hulk who i don't even know his name, i'm not gonna tell him to give me more weed

Lol tyrone get's mad?

Nothing special

idk if he gets mad or not but i'm not about to find out, i'm just grateful that a nofriends faggot like me can find weed in the first place

Those aren't to bad actually

founders is pretty dope, i like the All Day IPA the most

just crushed a 12 pack of corona extraa... am i cool now?

Well thats good man

It's not too bad man. Directly from the Mexican cartel. I live on the border, chills me out, pretty rocky, doesn't have a scent of acetone or anything.

AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
"please sir, may i have a small amount of shit bud for 90 bucks"

Kek this made me laugh

just weed later on.

They aren't but i wasnt impressed. I have a Mocha Wednesday at home waiting for me. Just gonna crack that open instead of the second kbs

Breakfast stout is my favorite

Gatorade with vodka and some hash

If he isn't dumb and wants continuous customers he won't have a problem.

Karbach Hop Delusion, good shit.

Try Rogue or Left Hand Brewing Co Milk IPA

You're buy weed my man not fucking heroin, most dealers arent gonna rob you.

damn nigga, thats definitely not a quarter

I fucking love left hand. Almost anything they make is spectacular.

>breakfast stout

hell yeah man, wearing a breakfast stout shirt I got at their brewery at this very moment

O_O Agreed man fucking agreed

shiner is life 210 lol

my dealer weighs it out in front of me. its always a little bit over than what im paying for. cool guy.

nah they pretty much just jewed me, handed me the bag then split, not shit I could really do to this massive dude

chekd double trips

Haha nice. Wish i could go to their brewery. I would pick up a gang of merch. Where you located?

it's 9AM
obviously vodka.

You and me would be good friends I think

that's how it should be bro, i had dealers like that for a long time. times are tough. just glad i can still get weed tbh.

Lol brand?

shit dude if you are desperate for weed it may be a problem. if i where you id just wait and try to find a decent dealer instead of getting jew'd by a nigger

You could check it before you buy it.
You could man up and say something. This might surprise you, but even "big scary black guys" dont want to fight. If you said something to them, not only would they probably have fixed it, but theyd have respect for you and your balls would have dropped tonight.

Absolute, nothing fancy

yeah i'm desperate but the money isn't really a big issue, i'm willing to get ripped by some nig as long as i can get stoned

You ok dude?

the money i'm losing isn't worth a confrontation for me frankly

why are you desperate.
practice some self control dude

yeah relatively, at least i'm not an alcoholic

been there done that, i wanted to get baked tonight

stop avoiding the questions you faggot.

Why do you want to smoke so much? Are you trying to avoid something?

i didn't avoid any question, you asked why i'm desperate and it's because i felt like getting high tonight.

i don't know or care tbh, i felt like getting stoned so i did. deal with it faggot

Thats the saddest thing ive heard today. Thats like watching a basket of puppies get crushed. Wheres the dignity?

>Thats the saddest thing ive heard today

that people like getting stoned? and a few are willing to pay well above market price for their high? you live a sheltered life you pussy

dude you got yourself a problem if you are willing to pay extra cuz you are so desperate to get high.

nah i just have a lot of money #firstworldproblems

You're the pussy who's scared to get more for your buck. Could've gotten even higher.

yeah i'm sure you'd stand up to this dude in my place given the context, okay dude

I live a life where money, dignity and self respect matters.

you are a cuck

obviously money matters to an extent, but this amount of money in this context is negligible to me. dignity goes out the window the minute you're prowling the streets for weed, whether you get a decent price or not.

I've gone back to a trap house cause they didn't weigh right, they gave me my money's worth and that was it.

this wasn't a trap house, it was a dude i walked past on the street who walked away after doing the hand off. there was nowhere to go back to.

Maybe if you had a pair you wouldnt need to prowl the streets for weed. Just make a call and in five minutes its there.

make a call where? i used to use a delivery service, make a call they show up within 30 minutes, they went out of business. i don't have any real connections anymore. this is just how i have to do it.

How many times has this happened to you?

Also some Angry Orchard.

has what happened to me? getting ripped off? many times but never to this extent, there's a guy who hangs out near my building who would only short me like half a gram or so, but he hasn't been there in a while so i had to find someone new

I dont know what to say man.
Next time man up, tell the big scary black man to fix it, chances are he will and chances are youll be able to get a new connection who wont test you again. You keep getting ripped off, because you let people get away with it.

he asked me "how does it look" and i told him that it was fine bud but it was short, he told me that he was just the middle man and it would "get better next time". i just said "aight", in the moment i didn't know how to press the issue further

You should just go to the local skate park and ask around if anyone has bud.

What you payed $90 for I would have payed $20 for, just sayin

i don't know if that's supposed to surprise me or what but yeah, i know. i'm well aware i got ripped off. this isn't my first rodeo.

Do you always get fucked in the ass when you buy drugs, or just on Saturdays?

You say you dont want it. You say no. You say this is obviously an eighth and i wont pay quarter prices for an eighth of what looks like mediocre weed.

particularly on saturdays or whenever i feel a strong craving for it