ITT we act like it's 9/10/2001

ITT we act like it's 9/10/2001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wasn't even born yet.

iw uznt alive then :(

Are there any more planes coming? I sure hope so.

Damn boss making me work overtime, could this day get any worse

ALLAH ACKBAR

holy fuck i hate my life i wish i was dead

Wow, just started the 8th grade. I hope I finally kiss a girl this year. Like, Julie, sitting in front of me in English class right now. Oh, they're making an announcement...

*god I don't want to be in class tomorrow ... hopefully something happens soon to get me out*

What's a muslim anyway?

ah nigger tits I got the date wrong.

wow. I got through this airport security, with so little ease. Oh, I'm seated next to a Muslim, how interesting.

Omg i'm so tired i don't want to go to work as a window cleaner on the 64th floor tomorrow

>mfw I was in Korea and I saw the towers fall on 9/11 at 7AM on local news
I only know this because school was canceled for us because of it.

9/11happened in the morning, you'd most likely have just got thier

I know Brad is cheating on me. Tomorrow I'm going to his office to confront his secretary.

some of you are cool. don't go to wtc tomorrow.

>be me
>be 9/11
>playing everquest
>people start shouting that terrorists flew planes into the towers
>continue training sand giants to docks with a /feign death /y allah ackbah emote
>best days of my life
>took a shit and went for a nap because i dont care what happens in burgerland and still dont
>mfw

haha...

I've come from the future to warn you about 9/11.
Quick call the president.

kek

Just a muslim going through airport security with no issues

I never noticed the world trade center towers look like the number 11, how odd. I'm sure that bit of knowledge will never come in handy.

MMM, I SURE LOVE THESE TWO SPIRES THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME

Wow, i hate working in the twin towers. Hopefully a couple terrorists crash into it

Still better than having to go into work this morning

My child is going to be born soon! The doctors say he is going to be born at most tomorrow morning!

I can't wait for my birthday tomorrow! Fuck yeah

Finally got a new job that starts tomorrow, looks like life is finally turning out for me

Fuckin Iraqis have it so good.

kek

tell your wife to go to the med ward at wtc

So you're telling me Gipsy, that If I give you some money, you will tell me when I die.
Fuck you, u ol bitch.

Oh wow im going to be so happy tomorrow! Its my birthday and i cant wait for dad to show me his office!!!

Aussiefaggot piece of shit

I'm so sick of dad beating mommy. I wish he was dead.

There are some two weird Muslim men talking something about a plane. Must be tourists.

Lol

God, I hope we don't get a nigger president one day.

This thread makes me feel like an old faggot

KEK

9th October? It had already happened

I'm preparing to sacrifice my life to Allah.

I hate flying on planes, hopefully I can hijack the one I'm on and crash it into the twin towers

Alright, time to watch Pokemon...wait the fuck is going on here?

Only 42 days until Grand Theft Auto 3 is out!!! Too bad I'm only 11 and can't play M-rated games...

>haven't been on Sup Forums for five years
>your all fags
>go die
>plz

Sweet track suit you European fag

well I guess I'll be waiting on my test results because the girl I was fucking turned out to be HIV positive. I got it.

man ive been making alot of money trading stocks recently hope the market dosent crash
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

Whats got your bum for grubs, cobber?

>2

fucking gyros

Hey pops, guess who starts their new job at the WTC today?!

youtube.com/watch?v=3FWCvzduYZg

Tomorrow is bring your son to work day at my father's office. I've always wanted to see what it was like at the top of the wtc

cababor your mom-er

What's a faggot? A boy called me that on the playground after I tripped on gravel

suck my dick homo fagit i hope you die in a fire

You too?!?!?! I'm in the North tower, 95th floor, awesome view up here! What about you?

It's someone who trips on gravel

Nine/ eleven was either

>1 a false flag operation
>2 the biggest 15 year and counting cuckslap by islam against burgers this millenium

Pick one

My favourite games are Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario, and- Oh fuck.

>wasn't even born yet
on Sup Forums
tfw

underage b&

4th grade me.

Man, I hope today is chicken nugget day. Why is the lunch monitor wheeling in a tv? Action movie AND lunch? Why are the teacher ladies crying? This movie is badass

>2001
>not knowing Sup Forums was founded in 2003

This strange cloaked me asked me for a lot of money to get on a plane in exchange for a new TV.
Being the generous man I am, I offered him the money.

fuck you nigger i lift 250lbs a day weight training i'm a marine and will kick your ass faggot my dad works at nintendo too cunt

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

i was i 9th grade

a friend was watching it in a random teacher's room

didn't want to go to class

social studies teacher made me stop watching and go to class

i honestly had no idea what was happening. didn't have any idea why we were invading afghanistan. thought it was fucking cool as fuck when fox news started showing info on american military equipment, like drones and tanks, whenever they'd talk about possibly invading iraq
>shit was so cash

Fite me bitch

South tower 94th! Go to the window, I bet I can see you!

Oh boy, second grade. Hopefully we can watch a movie tomorrow, oh shit the girl I have a crush on... Anna, knows I'm staring at her and now all of her friends were staring at me.
>accidentally told the whole class I wanted to marry her

>cash

you fucking cancer. fucking kill yourself your fucking 14 year old Sup Forums killing faggot. no one loves you. you were born to die you anti-descartes. you fag therefore you nigger. you cunt therefore you shit. fucking die die die you fucking fucking fuck fuck. nigger.

>Jet fuel cant melt dank memes

Where's your Tracksuit?
Borislav Slav Ivanov?

all of this and we missed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

fucking fag. go die. you faggotnigernigger. you suck you 12 year old cockshitmonkey

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

George W Bush here, I am not responsible for tomorrow, exactly what happens you will see.

come at me faggot. i'm waiting and i'm ribbed for your pleasure

Newfag b&

Aww

when the fuck is Fox going to switch back to that episode of 7th Heaven I was watching?

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl

fuck you twink i don't know who you are but i have an elite set of skills. i will find you. and i will rape your asshole.

I fucking hate third grade

i've fucked so much pussy your mom gave birth to your dad faggot wait goddamn it. uhh fuck you nigger

Hey guys I'm going in for a BIG business deal tomorrow. I'll be in the South tower at 7:00 AM till lunch.

My wife just left me a while ago, but we're trying to make our marriage work. I have 2 daughters, and they hate seeing us fight. Maybe if I get this deal done.... Our marriage will work out.

I can't say much about this deal, all I can say is that it is worth Millions.

God Bless America :)

Dude, the boards dead; 90% of the people on here are brothers if oldfags or kids that heard of how edgy it is, I popped on for the 1st time in a few months and the content is so disappointing, I'm done here, I suggest you do too, there is nothing left for us here.
One last checkem

LOL, what?

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to us who think and reason? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh.

Hello
This is your captain speaking
Welcome to JFK international airport. Before we land I'm gonna do a quick flyby of the WTC. It's on your llef-OH SHI-

I said a hip hop, The hippie, the hippie, To the hip, hip hop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
Now, what you hear is not a test - I'm rappin' to the beat,
And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet.
See, I am Wonder Mike, and I'd like to say hello,
To the black, to the white, the red and the brown,
The purple and yellow. But first, I gotta
Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie,
Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie,
Let's rock, you don't stop,
Rock the rhythm that'll make your body rock.

Fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on Sup Forums and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, cuntface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on this board what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hardcore"? We'll see who's the hardcore one when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.