Anybody have any good tard stories?

Anybody have any good tard stories?

there's a kid in my class (college*) who likes to make friends with big black guys, one day I was sitting across from him and this one nigger and he was feeling up on the nigger's muscles, strangest shit I've ever seen. The guy punched him and the police were called, he doesn't come to class anymore. Strange thing is he's very religious and against homosexuality.

also I think he has autism or assburgers or whatever the fuck it's called

OP, tell us about your day

is he jewish? that's way more important.

This thread is cancer.

nope, he's got that going for him. Not a filthy jew.

my day was boring friend

You're a retard. It isn't too small.

so i need tard stories cuz bored

a favorite

I don't remember, but a friend told me I did so..
Once at a night club I bought beer for like 8 niggers and told them: Here you go since you're so fucking poor!

>be restaurant
>two tards sit at a table, eating cake
>their... leader or whatever the fuck says something like ''okay tard1, tard2 wants some more cake. share it like a good tard''
>tard1 waits patiently for tard2's response
>tard2, faster than sonic shoves the whole fucking cake in his mouth
>tard1, now more furious than 300 satans combined face completely red, punches the shit out of tard2
>cake and blood everywhere
>tard2 starts to puke
>everyone flees from the mighty tard

I had to zoom in 200% to read it though

The preview is small, retard. If you fucking open the actual image it's the perfect size to read.

Best 'tard story ITT

geez louis

this one time I went to a website called Sup Forums and spent the next 5 years there

all I did was post a magnifying glass because I had to zoom to read it you incessant cunt

best story itt

That's because you don't understand that the image in the post is actually a preview, retard.

Literally kill yourself and your family. The genepool would be better off.

Oh God, that ending was magnificent

Agreed

no u
do it like this pls only don't fail like the rest of your life

>Be me
>looking for some shit I need at wal mart
>Tard and his keeper walk past me
UHHHHH AOOOUUUU DROOOL AUIILLL
>wtf man
>Continue browsing the isle even though that tard could've done some weird shit like puke on me or hug me as I passed him

Bump for radical Larry stories