Can someone please explain to me how the hell this is even possible? How does it float?

Can someone please explain to me how the hell this is even possible? How does it float?

There's a white pole in the water. Just fucking look op

are you that stupid

All i see is the water pressure

Wouldnt it flip over? I dont get it

Theres a pole that goes up the middle of the water stream, which covers it.
I assume its a pump type system, where the water that pours out of the tap is sucked up through a pipe in the middle of the water stream then spit back out the tap end

There's a pipe in the middle of the water that water pumps up through. This supports it.

Duh

its true. there either glass/plastic or white pole in the water ok chief?

I have a feeling OP is not going to work for NASA

how someone can be that stupid lol...

I highly doubt it. Look at how heavy that faucet would be.. a pole would not be able to support it, also where is the water coming from i dont see any pipes

>being this new to Sup Forums

It's fiberglass and paint.

Its magic! ITS REAL MAGIC!
Don't listen to anyone else, they are just trying to hide the real truths!

Hate to ruin your illusion bud
But

I've never seen that, but there's probably some kind of pole INSIDE the water that shoots water into the faucet for it to come out around the hole.

Also, apparently, this user sees said pole. I'm looking now.

Its photoshopped they already confirmed this op

Photoshop. Or maybe there's like fishing line and a something above it really high up that the line is attached to.

10 year olds. FUCKING 10 YEAR OLDS!

Shopped, dont listen to this guy op. The water is helping it float

Anything can be explained with science

Im assuming a heli is above holding it up

Easy - only one single logical explanation!

It HAS to be God in His power holding it up as wonder for us all to see. Praise Him! Halleluja!

Magic heli that doesn't need to refuel

Fox 10 needs one of those, sick of missing the good bits of car chases

Kek XDDD I totally fooled u guize I was only pretending to be retarded

Magic can also be explained by science. It's called Applied Quantum Geometry, or Selective Alignment-Programmatic Eigenvector Collapse-State Catalysis.

You can do ANYTHING with it by building a catalyst that causes selective eigenstates and eigenvectors to collapse a specific way. Of course, you can also add triggers and even combine catalysts into a single "Magic Entity".
Such is the way to build a Mystical Staff.

It's not floating, it's supported by a beam that runs up through the water channel. Seriously I figured that out when I was like 10..

There is a transparent pipe inside water beam it holds whole thing and delivers water there.

The transparent pipe doesn't run horizontally inside the faucet. What the fuck would be the point. It runs vertically and overflows at the top, and the giant fiberglass faucet fixture is attached to the vertical pole.

Don't believe the idiots saying that there is a pole in the middle of the stream holding it up. It's actually much cooler than that.

The faucet is held up by the force of the water coming out of it. It's actually coming out under pressure, not just due to gravity, so it provides enough thrust to keep the faucet hovering.

The water is provided by a high-efficiency condenser unit that condenses water out of the moisture in the air.

>looks like metal, its metal
>looks like the act of god, it is god
>looks like hillary knows what shes doing, she knows what shes doing

As a #Clintoris I have to agree, friend

So many newfags. Everyone's getting trolled tonight!

please explain this pole theory better

Only you know why there is a pole up your butt.

this thing clearly has a metal pole at the back supporting the weight, OPs theory that it is magic is still the most probable

The water covers the bar holding it up idiot

Your mom dances on one for cash. That's my theory.

Jesus christ, Lord and savior is capable of all things just as long as you believe

Its a marble sculpture that is painted to look like running water.

I remember seeing one of these as a kid and losing my mind for the 10 seconds it took me to work out that the water pipe must go through the stream and also support the tap.

I think that's the last time I ever felt that strange, magical sensation of wonder and awe mixed with cognitive dissonance. So while I think some of you must be retarded not to understand this, I really envy you for being able to perceive the world that way.

This

So many newfags tonight

i think it's the power of god here...

Since I was a little kid I was scared from those kind of artificial things that "manipulated" the course of a great amount of water. I don't really know how to describe this, but I would feel really unconfortable in that pool.

A triforce please, oh wise one

Mm

>trying that hard