Rekt Thread - Clean Version (meaning: NO gore at all, Just pure rekt)

Rekt Thread - Clean Version (meaning: NO gore at all, Just pure rekt)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W9YWVQAIxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking pussy ass nigger

>nothing to contribute sorry

Finally someone has gone and said it, gore threads was fucking me up and was making me more apathetic and insensitive

ofc they go after the guy after the bitch got what was coming, fucking niggers

What in the actual fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=7W9YWVQAIxM

>making me more apathetic and insensitive
Implying it's a bad thing

It is, cuck. And I'm implying you're a faggot

Is she elbowing her in the face?

Beautiful suplex, into sidecontrol with the hammerfists for the TKO. She'd be a great MMA fighter.

Anyone know what this was about?

I need to know who is the bad guy in a fight.

If you're so sensitive, go back to plebbit and watch cat videos pussy faggot

200% faggot

neat if it's not fake

Nah faggot. Not sensitive, just don't get rock hard watching people die.

Oh man, I love that suicide play. And the best reversal near the end. That cuck got rekt. Now it's the bitch's turn next.

>implying that it really insensitive

haha

Then why visit this thread at all? Scroll past if you don't like it instead of whining you fucking nigger.

I'd kick that fat Fucks ass... Cheapshotting cuck. He just opened up a combo on the motherfucker out of nowhere. Real Hardman huh... Fucking TRIGGERED

If that guy beating the kid on the ground in the bully the one doing the drop kick deserves props.

The man already had a seizure while standing with the first punch

>Then why visit this thread at all?
Are you dumb? not him but this thread is precisely not meant to post gore and killing, so he came to the right place, it's just pure rekt, it's not him that should leave

Russian through an intersection like that could get someone killed.

Realist nigha on the streets

kektus

Nice knockout but the fat dude telegraphed all his moves. Some muay thai leg kicks near the end would've fucked his flat feet up proper

Dude! Read the OP! They specifically said no gore!

damn you can see the guy's experience
>hits first
>simple moves
>one two at the end
he should have used his balance better imo

Actually looked like he let him fuck her up for a while before just splitting it up. He definitely coulda got there sooner.

I love watching niggers get KO'd they're always starting shit.

That's my boyyy!!! Make daddy proud!!!

Fatality...

No matter the continent, niggers gonna nig.

>official/b/photographer.webm

In Russia, hit car front of you like American honk horn. Just way flip off people get way. Hit again if not work first time. Make hole to go. What they do? Get out car you run them over?

I love instant karma!
Thx mate

Would you guys classify this as a king hit? or cheapshot?
I find a lot of people saying it isn't which i think is bullshit, the kid was mid sentence

it's not a cheap shot you faggots, if someone has confronted you and is in your face expect to get punched at any second..it's not the fucking 14th century anymore where you challenge someone to a duel and prepare your armor before battling.

sweet

I would say this was a good fight if the fat faggot hadn't taken such a cheap shot at the beginning.

You love watching cos you can't actually do it yourself.

ikr. Play the chase music in the background during the webm.

ACT represent

It was a suckerpunch. Dude's a coward.

Cheap

When you step up to someone like that you better be expecting a fight.
Therefore it wasn't a cheap shot.
Nothing like niggers do when they blindside someone and run like a spooked baboon.

What the fuck...
Also, camel is delicious.

Odell Beckham Jr. just got rekt.

Shut up faggot. He won because he already TKOed him with the first punch. If you're setting up a fight, start it like a real man

Regardless, you don't hit a man when he is on the ground. He deserved to be kicked.

you can see her nose break in that last punch

niggering intensifies

tf did i just watch ?

He threw the first punch and ended it like a man.
Better than waiting for the other redneck to cheap shot him.

+1 respect brothers

So you guys would feel okay laying those punches, when you're also the aggressor? No judging bros just asking

>you can see her nose break in that last punch

Damn, you're right!

The winner has fucking good accuracy. Everyone who says they could beat him had better be ready to get in a fucking scrap.

And honestly the other kid took a shit ton of punishment even after the cheapshot.

Some good ol boys right there I tell y'what.

Fighting 'fair' is bullshit, if you are trying to take out your opponent, destroy him.

That wasn't a fight though.

That was just a blindside sucker-punch that turned into a complete one-sided fight from the very beginning because of it.

Sure you can use the whole "you should expect to be hit" thing if you're a pussy and can only win a fight that way.

How can you even tell who the aggressor was?
Even so a won fight is a won fight.
People don't speculate afterwards like intelligent beings they just see the victor.
Where the fuck do you think you are right now plebbit?

chick in black is fine af

HAHAHAHAHA

Of course I could beat him. 12 years of Muay Thai I'd roll with the cheapshot and knee him in the beer keg., before beheading his faggot ass with elbows from the clinch

Oh fuck, it's true

Holy shit bitch gets her nose broken right there and you tell us you want clean versions of rekt wtf is wrong with your interpretation skills. You need a reality checkt.

At first I was all for this kid. He squared up and the other kid should've seen it coming, he took him out clean, but after he kicked him when he was already down, he became a massive faggot.

That's only if it's life or death you stupid cunt. If you're fighting to prove a point, or over a disagreement. Square up and put down.

>rekt
>no gore

are you new here faggot >?

>blind side
Uh they were standing face to face
>expecting to be hit is for pussies
Being prepared to fight while in that situation is for pussies?
Holy fuck user you hit the chromosome lottery didn't you?

>pulling hair != fighting

Fucking hate bitches that do this.

localized chimpout?

Bumrushed

>If you're setting up a fight, start it like a real man

What am I supposed to do? Buy you dinner first and pick up the check?

This.

hey man, she won..

Coon got treed

There's no honor in a street fight you fucking newfag are you serious right now?

dindu

> Bogans, Bogans Everywhere

awesome, pure gold

Underrated post

>took a shit ton of punishment even after the cheapshot
>even after the cheapshot
>after the cheapshot

Well no fucking shit, because he was already seeing stars after it and the other kid had a distinct advantage. How many fights have you seen where someone gets almost knocked the fuck out and then came right back immediately to avoid punishment?

OP clearly explained what he meant when he said clean. Stop being a fucking drama queen.

Are you fucking morons serious? If you're having beef with a motherfucker square up, and he'll square up too. Then start fighting. Cheapshots are for situations where you're in deep shit that's borderline life threatening. If you're fighting over who drank the last beer, then there's no need to go full faggot.

That ought to cure him of his camel toe fetish.