How does it feel like to have a cock slide in and out of you, fags of Sup Forums?

How does it feel like to have a cock slide in and out of you, fags of Sup Forums?

Have you ever cummed just from having someone fuck you
Anal?

I wish i knew :(

it feels gay tbh

Painful?

Not gay, I just suck dick and get assfucked by craigslist dudes a few nights a week, feel pretty good honestly

I can only cum if its hard doggystyle or im on top usually. Its hard to describe the feeling though...its a warm dick but if he buts the spot good i cum buckets.

one time i came from my gf eating my ass, kinda embarrassing

>not gay
>gets assfucked by men on the regular

Get in the fucking oven degenerate scum

Better than cumming? I wanna try it but don't if it's not worth it

It feels strangely good. Like a pleasure you weren't ment to feel.

Still gay as fuck if you put things in your ass for pleasure.

It's like taking a shit in reverse.

I can almost cum from just being fucked.

I can orgasm multiple times if the guy keeps fucking me when I cum.

I get close to cumming by being rimmed but not yet. I leak mostly and fuckin moan if its good

I haven't done it since.it was cool, but i like to have my dick deep in a pussy when I come. when my dick is cumming in the open air it feels like the orgasm is missing something

feels like you need to poop

im not really into it

Best feeling ever. If the dick is big enough, I cum multiple times hands free. It's amazing experiencing those body orgasms

Its not gay, just prostate stimulation.

But you miss out in this
Hands free orgasms is so fucking good. Add the fact some stud making me his slut really turns me on n excites me

How do you actually get the hands free orgasm?

I tried riding something before and was so close it felt like I was about to pee but never came

When im on top, I really have to slam my ass down on it good to cum hands free. I think u were close but hit ur prostate good and get into the mindset and have a blast ;p

Yeah I always find t best to ride the object. So u say I should really slam my ass up and down to get the feel?

Everyone is different, but thats what I do. Its the same with doggy. If its a nice cock and its pounding away I cum hard. I feel with me too its mindset and the atmosphere of me moaning and hearing my asscheeks pounded n shaking c:

Mmmm dang I'd love that feel too! U ever have a guy cum in ur ass?

Also what's it like? Do u just cum like a normal ejaculation?

I've never had a cock in my ass before, but I fantasize about it on an almost daily basis. The most fucked up part? I'm straight. Only ever fucked women, and never even been with a guy before. I however want to be ass-fucked. It's strange to me because I'm not even attracted to men. Just the idea of having a cock in my ass REALLY turns me on. So who knows. I doubt I ever act on it though. Too afraid of AIDS.

Once u get that feeling ur hooked ;p And it depends for me really. Sometimes im leaking while fucked and the cumshot is slow but body shaking strong c: other times I barely start bouncing on a cock and I cum fast c:

So you're "straight", but you want to get fucked in the arse with a real dick?

go for some feminine penis then.

Try a toy? Pegging? Or just try a guy and tell him the details c;

dicks attached to girls dont count.

like bailey jay.

strapon bruh

>closetcase detected