Ylyl

ylyl

> TFW Sally will never become a meme

Why live?

> Wow im so edgy! 9/11 and nazi humour!
> wow Sup Forums is kool!
> hey mom look at my alternative lifestyle!

You must be new.

Everyone post 911 and nazi humour to trigger an autistic faggot.

kek

Tired and drunk, lost easily to this

lol faggot doesnt think edgy humor is actual humor

go back to tumblr please

kek

>"lol Sup Forums is where i get to deny the fact that im a giant tryhard faggot by being what i believe to be edgy, that what i can compensate for how small my penis by looking at people die and thank god that im alive for once as i see the light escape out of peoples eyes in gore threads"

go back to your cock rate and trap threads you masturbate to

>inb4 projecting

kek

im saying humor can be edgy and still be humor, people lgetimately think the edggy stuff is funny. its not like posting just a dead baby and saying "LOL!". theres actual humor in the pics

Im not sure if you posting these you think they are funny or you really are a fucking mentally handicapped faggot with no clue as to what humor is!

fucking got me.

some of them are actually funny in my opinion,
not the guy who posted the sheldor comic, the posted one isnt really funny. but some are, just you know.

welcome to YLYL newfriend

shut the fuck up tosh

raunchy ("edgy") humor is what is wrong with modern comedy

mother fuckers like you are so fucking stupid

Get devoured outdated meme xD

wahhh mommy he said something thats offensive!!!

tumblr's that way --->

Lost hard

you have a big heart, i bet you spend every weekend protesting with PETA to get animals out of labs. truly you are better then all of us because you dont laugh at nazi jokes, way above us all in the moral scale. we are nazis and you are the allied powers

respect your elders faggot

>>so what exactly are you doing here?
>>also troll/10

Do you ever get banned for spamming? What do you do when you get banned?

lol penguins mate for life
i wonder if he just cucked some penguin

>hur dur im right because on i can be depraved as i want

i bet you have fun in the real world

lol faggt

>"we are nazis and you are the allied powers"

lol you summer faggots are so fucking funny

lets see what stupid fucking shit youre going to say now

why do you have a gif of a jew if you're a moralfag

are you just taking the piss right now

>hurr duur duur

fuck off nigger

you got memed on

my dubs are on fire

>"we are nazis and you are the allied powers"

lmao i bet he thinks Sup Forums is a community

fucking underage new faggot

no newfriend Sup Forums is a powerful hacker

no cancerfriend, Sup Forums is a type of goat cheese

are you daft, try reading it again

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No, WE are a powerful hacker. Anonymous is legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget.
>fixd

>"we"
>"er no i didnt mean that were a commmunity er ima er um er im retarded"

ancient pasta is ancient

did she died

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

only a little