Women are a bag of meat with holes to be used for men's pleasure. prove me wrong

women are a bag of meat with holes to be used for men's pleasure. prove me wrong.

protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

hzfile.asia/fd3dkn7cd0zk/Collection3-Video097.Dog_fuck_girl.avi.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anita Sarkeesian

Nope. I can't.

sex can only bring so much satisfaction, without feelings it has no meaning and it gets boring

Sauce?

MEN ARE DEGRADENT PIGS WHO ONLY KNOW HOW TO THINK WITH THEIR PENIS AND NOTHING ELSE. I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RN THAT YOU COULD SAY SOMEHTING ABOUT WOMEN THAT COULD MAYBE TRIGGER A RAPE VICTIME LIKE MYSELF WHNE I WAS 32 A MAN TRIED TO GROPE ME BEFORE MARRIAGE AND I"VE BEEEN TROMATISED EVER CENTS THEN.

#FUCKTHEPATRIARCHAL

People will see what they want to see

fuck off troll

lol calm the fuck down you heffer

have feelings if you want

those feelings should be violence and hatred and directed at her worthless self via your superior dick

DONT CALL ME A TROLL MY SELF ESTEEM IS VERY FRADGILE YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO TALK TO A WOMAN LIKE THAT WE PUT SO MUCH EMPHASIS ON PERSONAL IMAGE THAT WEN A PIG DISGUSTING MAN INSULTS US IT HURTS MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

#STOPTHEPATERNITY #STOPCALLINGMEATROLLYOUSEXISTPIG

Dang son that's some Grade-A copypasta right there mmmmmhmm

You will not, in the presence of men, sit with your legs crossed. And you will wear no panties (except in the circumstances mentioned earlier) so that there is never a barrier between your fuckholes and men. This will demonstrate to men your availability and through this you will learn that your role is to be a set of holes for the use and pleasure of others.

I'm voting for trump so fucks like you would die in our traditionalist utopia

Only because you can't get one faggot

Are you taking the b8? Or am I?

Who knows!... ahh... Sup Forums.

HOW DARE YOU ACT ALL OFFENDED AT BEING CALLED A TROLL! MY BEST FRIEND IDENTIFIES AS A TROLL AND TREY IS THE NICEST PERSON I KNOW. TREY HAS SUFFERED MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW YOU WORTHLESS HUMAN, AND YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN THEM?!
CHECK YOUR SAME SPECIES PRIVILEGE

Who is the girl in op

>trump supporter taking the bait

I can see a pattern.

>>this thread

Those hashtags give you away

>projecting this hard just because you're a virgin and can't get laid

top kek

well it is the meaning of life to have sex and produce children to carry on the cycle.what is wrong with everyone being mad about everything about sex?

being like OP image is something i share with someone who is special to me, and it private between us.

just because we can be submissive and crave sex doesnt mean we are or should be that way all of the time

Nice room lmao , looks neat.

hzfile.asia/fd3dkn7cd0zk/Collection3-Video097.Dog_fuck_girl.avi.html

Don't let this thread die!