You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you don't go to the gym to confidently develop and reach your maximum peak...

You have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you don't go to the gym to confidently develop and reach your maximum peak evolutionary potential and to attain a universally perfect aesthetic physique, instead of wasting your life away on Sup Forums as an inferior self loathing beta male.

>Pic related

rheumatoid inflammatory disease causing shittons of pain, especially during training.
Good enough?

i dont really give a fuck, seems like a waste of time that i could spend fucking women or playin vidya

tl;dr

Zyzz

Adrenal insufficiency, working out actually makes me feel worse.

i've got way more than 10 seconds.

Oh, I dont do that shit, but instead study medicine and gonna earn shittons of money, still good enuf?

Because I don't have to compensate my little dick :)

While you pick muscles, I choose brain.

While you pick narcissism, I choose intelligence.

While you pick Superficialness, I pick Science.

While you spend your time at the gym, I spend my time at the library learning about the wonders and beauty of the cosmos.

Now ask yourself this... who's the one now that's reaching their true evolutionary potential?

because

>i dont really give a fuck, seems like a waste of time that i could spend dreaming or playin vidya
ftfy m80

>maximum peak evolutionary potential
Maximum and peak are redundant
It's also not evolutionary potential, it's potential determined by evolution.

jeff pls go

well im studying to be an electrical/electronic engineer.

it requires studying multiple disciplines simultaneously which compounded by stress is surprisingly time consuming. recently finished and signed up to a boxing club so optimistic for the summer. im not shit but it requires a different kind of time consuming dependancy, im all for the supreme being

no point dipshit

While I fuck pussy you pick dick
And it's your own

neither
/thread

coz i dont want to look like the Michelin guy, sorry

Im workin on it bro, gee whiz

game changer mr user

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake

>tips fedora

Because i'm not an self loathing bitch, i don't need to workout and feel good about myself. I'd rather enjoy lifes experiances while i still can.

Rather than

waste it on fucking around at a gym, then go home and feel empty inside due to having no friends since i have such low confidence that i need to workout to try to feel good about myself.

I wish I could develop and reach your lvl. Nigger you gay as fuck.

Be the first to timestamp - do it pussy.

I'm afraid if I bulk up to much I'll look gross like the guy in OP's post.

no because money will never buy you abs or steel only working your ass off will do that.

this

old pasta but whatever.

I started going to the gym three weeks ago. Every morning, not excuse. Best decision I've made this year so far.

Must suck looking for well fitting shirts. Tight on the top, but super loose on the bottom.

Not enough money

to be honest i m just ashamed of showing myself in a gym with my jiggly wobbly man boobs and my pride is still higher than how disgusting i consider myself

I don't feel the overwhelming desire to shape myself in to 1/3 of a triforce simply to appease my ever growing ego and misplaced sense of self worth.

lol you can do both and win on both side what girl crave a big brain? or big muscle? or big brain AND big muscle

if thats you in the pic OP your body looks fkin gross

buhahahahahahaha

>dog eat dog
>knowing vaguely what your talking aboot

i'm about to graduate in Oxford, don't need to look like Superman to succeed in life faggot

cause I don't give a fuck

I gots no munie fo da membas

>succeed

plz user explain what is your description on succes...

ricky? when did you learn the interpret ?!?!

Well you buffed up. How exactly does that help you to suvive in a western country, where noone really could die because he/she is not?

You will get a easy pick on some sluts... but for all that invested time? Is it really worth it? Why not investing your time to make some money (Sluts also love that and you can get stuff for that) or helping some people out in your community? Why this narcisstic shit, noone really gets something out of all that time you waste on that, you also could make more out of your time... I don't get your point op. I just don't get it.

I get real sore if I work out and I've got real work to do on monday that keeps me in OK shape.

Cause i have one at home,, literally, a gym

Happy, gym going faggot?

People workout to be more healthy, thats one of the things you lazy fat fucks full of excuses will never understand

Sais the one who clearly does not have that amount of money.

Word.

Cause unlike you fuckwits I have 3 belts saying I'm a world muay thai champion.

money/good job/decent amount of power or influence in the field you're in.
all these can be obtained thanks to a very good educational training and effort.

We're talking about health, im sure your degree will help you live longer.... Oh wait

so, what have you achieved in 'science' so far?

haha but you are a cuck and your wife will love sucking anothers fat dick whilst you whatch.

>supreme race
>being an oxcuck

choose one

actually yes. upper-class people tend to have a higher life expectancy than the poor-educated white trash that frequent gyms.
furthermore, being healthy does not mean weighing 120kg of muscles. you can be slender or reasonably overweight and you won't be "unhealhty".

>but for all that invested time? Is it really worth it? Why not investing your time to make some money

How is 1 hour a day too much time? And most people go the gym and also have jobs. How does it feel knowing that they make more money and look better than your fat lazy neckbeard ass? Most likely smarter than you and have much better social skills because they can take care of their appearance.

Theres your problem, you consider your self some supreme being, while being a weak ass beta bottom bitch, do you even know what you're talking about? Im finishing my degree yet i find time everyday to exercise and can do any heavier work around the house when needed etc etc, you're so full of bullshit excuses

Joffrey pls go you cant fool us

Well i guess its easier to just flab your mouth around than to actualy do something healthy for your body, let me know when your shit degree helps you with your hearth problems dipshit

Я не имею времени для посещения качалки.

Because I have a real man's job, I dont need to spend time grooming my fragile ego.

Ебать, гей-шлюха итт.

I remember that 10 or 15 years ago, nobody would give a fuck about going to the gym or being a bodybuilder. This is just a recent phenomena, a trend. So don't pretend that going to the gym is a lifechanging experience for your health. For centuries, the vast majority of human beings have never gone to the gym and yet, life-expectancy never ceased to rise extraordinarily.
You will eventually die like most of us, at age 80.

Don't pull out the "healthy" shit. You are unhealthy when you are obese or anorexic or when you have a particular disease. You are not "unhealthy" when you just don't go to the gym and are a normally sized guy.

I understand that you feel it is important for you to convince the others that your way of life is the best one. But there are multiple ways to be happy on earth. And for a lot of people - whether you like it or not - being a jock is not their main way to be happy.

If you ask for my personal opinion, I think that bodies like yours are hot and I understand that women like them. But I don't want to waste too much of my time and effort (and money) into this. I feel like I can fulfill myself with other goals: graduation, good job, family, being kind to others, helping my community, start my own business, etc.

ITT: Excuses and laziness.

Im a fat cunt id still prob knock yer teeth in so jog on gob shite

I´m doing olympic weight lifting in my free time, doing my phd in physics and also educate myself on anatomy, history, psychology politics and so on....

The pleb thinks one has to chose one or the other. I guess that´s true if you are just "average abled" (which usually means today that you are spending too much time playing vidya you degenerate subhuman)

>nazissism
Lol

More excuses, you can do everything you wrote down and yet make sure you reach old age in proper health by exercisng regularly from young age

i got a social life, gymfags

Yes, but I don't want to.

I do but I work strength not aesthetics

Yes, and thats your personal problem

Drug is bad ! Don't do drugs !

Двачую

No excuse.
Go and hit the gym.

>sais

Nice try faggot, but there is time to do both.

>Have PhD
>Going to the gym daily

Are you supposed to look like a butterfly?

Did someone just say "AESTHETICS" ?

I'm about to go to the gym now.

Height : 6'2
Weight: 218
Bench:305
Squat: 475
Deadlift 515

I have no girlfriend. No friends. I'm not happy.

Being physically strong didn't fix depression and anxiety. So when you say "just eat healthy and exercise " remember it only helps to an extent.

Because the modern era is about knowledge and not physical athleticism. As long as you eat healthily and do moderate exercise like walking and cycling you have a longer life expectancy than someone who goes to the gym as your heart is not being excessively used.

Because going to the gym is boring and I'd quit. I prefer cycling, because while I'm out there, even if I get bored and decide to stop, I still have to ride back.

Because I already do

>you have a longer life expectancy than someone who goes to the gym as your heart is not being excessively used

lolwut

problem, negativity etc. we all should respect each others church of belief with no judgements...all hate stems from this

I don't want to look like Onision

You started hating on people who exercise even tho the problem is your lack of motivation and being lazy

He's a typical fat bet, any excuse is good for these fat fucks

hey man I didnt start this thread, we all come from a common ancestor...

I believe greatly on the rising edge of evolution but doesent make it necessarily right. we all have our own paths, and I respect eah others

I was raped by my father growing up and I'm frightened of people.

I live off government assistance bottled up in a small flat with my computer making my own entertainment playing otome games and shitposting all day.

I do a lot of masturbating. I'd like to meet guys but I'm flat, short, skinny and I've never touched makeup in my life. I'm built like a child. The few times I go out, everybody asks where my parents are.

The kinds of guys I'd like to meet aren't interested in that.

stale

>he thinks he can be like the pic in two months of training
Wew lad

I'll start tomorrow

Tomorrow never comes

Nigga, everybody is too busy checking themselves in the mirror to give a shit about your manboobs, you self-absorbed fatty

i find myself good in my shape and i have always had a really active and satisfying sexual life

While you're expecting to find an answer for your loneliness, there are people who love themselves.
Start lifting doesnt means to be a stupid arnold on steroids.

I did in the past. It was a waste of time.

Being at peak is waaaaay too much work. Near peak is so much better. Every little improvement the closer you get to peak is too much effort.

Near peaks gets you just as much attention and compliments and is actually better for your health.

I'm far from peak now but working back to near it

Writting my Master's thesis (aerospace engineering) and going to the gym 3 times a week.
Why are you such a faggot?

What kind of guys would you like to meet?

>and now that the barbarians are knocking at the door you have the audacity to come to ME for help?