Get in here dat boi

Get in here dat boi
0 or dubs decides

Checkem

Don't fuckin do it OP, you have the chance to date a pretty and decent girl and you waste it asking to basement dwellers and sick fucks what to say to this nice girl? Please, don't do this

Just gotta let you know before we continue I'm a registered sex offender

So you won't be able to hear me cummin?

would you screw me?;-)

Tetas porfavor

Shall we dance the dance of love in the godswod? And by that I mean do you like anal

Mommy

Winrarrrr

Anyone who ends a text with "haha" should be chemically castrated.

WINRAR

Why haven't we fucked yet?

Well Op you fucked up another chance at a normal relationship

Do it OP

Shall we dance the dance of love in the godswod? And by that I mean do you like anal

"So you won't hear when i murder your family ? hahahah xd "

Can you hear the sound of me coming up the stairs?

Deliver

this

Just got out of a 3 year relationship and don't want to deal with women for a while

0 decides again

lol good one

I like sticking screwdrivers in my dickhole and running into walls
That makes me so hard

>amaysim
Is that carrier any good? Thinking of changing from TPG right now

I like to have my balls stepped on. Is that something you'd be into?

wait for her response

I love and respect you.

I have a shit fetish

Can you feel my presence looming over you in bed, drowning out all your hopes and dreams? Stealing every last moment of life and love from your bosom and soul? O Taliban! I sacrifice my love into thee! 'Twas not a finger that entered your heart in the dark of the night, but a penis! A penis of love and light! A penis that shines bright! A penis of despair! A shriveled penis with lines? It will enter your behind!

I like meat

Lol you fucking delivered I love you please go on a date with me

Can I see your feet?

This

>I like sticking screwdrivers in my dickhole and running into walls. That makes me so hard
Winrar

Gyumri fdee

Why not

Lol I'm just kidding. What's it gonna take for me to see you tonight? You seem really sweet.

So fkin true.. 2 late tho

I was considering giving you a shot but I'll just come out and say it.... can you deepthroat cock? if you cant, then this will never work

Can you teach me how to love?

Oh shit waddup

SATANIC TRIPS
>shame 0 decides

>0 decides again

>I like sticking screwdrivers in my dickhole and running into walls. That makes me so hard

>Oh shit waddup

WINRAR

Still waiting for reply, it was consistent before so there's still a chance

Alright guys, let's pack up.
OP's either dead or sucking dick.

>only music she can hear enough to enjoy

how does what work dumb cunt.. assuming she's talking about metal there's plenty of other music with a much wider range of frequencies, and she could just turn up the volume.. bitches be crazy

I want to lynch all niggers

Reroll