If you're able to prove to the Australian Government that you're enough of a percentage of Australian Aborigine...

If you're able to prove to the Australian Government that you're enough of a percentage of Australian Aborigine (native), then among the myriad of benefits you'll receive for the rest of your life, are:

>free dental treatment from a government-approved dentist
>a fixed home loan-rate of 2% interest

As a sorry for raping and taking your ancestors.

I raped nobody.

yeah no wokkas s'all good

thx fr tha memris

you live on their land

Correction: they upgraded their land

It's not their land, earth is for everybody, you racist!

there was no land before the english

Abc news today has a story on how part white kids were thrown to the crocs in the tiwi islands.
Thats the exact sort of shit which caused the stolen generation in the fucking first place, abos treating kids like shit. Imagine how history would treat white australia if we fed black kids to the crocs?

nigger fuck you i'ma enjoy my free shit

Would that we had. The whole lot of them are lazy cunts.

Rather we say sorry once a month for feeding them all to crocs rather than keep their sorry asses around.

You fucking stole their country and then their children, so its the least they deserve you fucking convict spawn.

80% of their population was wiped out.

>live on a reserve with stricter laws than the rest of Australia, literally human zoos.

You hunted them like they were animals.

That's what happens to lazy, underdeveloped natives when intelligent, industrious white folks come along. Thank god there was no social media or fucking Fox News around when my ancestors raped and pillaged the native Americans here.

Even animals are smart enough not to root there siblings

Their*

And if you work for the government complete job security
Source: i know people who did it

>their country

Stone age hunter-gatherers with no concept of contract, property, or even a written language in which to express such ideas.

A garbage level people with one of the lowest average IQ's on the planet.

Why must we celebrate their low cave painting dream time culture as equal to Western Anglosphere culture? What a joke.

Got the feeling there's a greens voting melbournian or redfern fag in this thread...

Wouldn't say that if you ever actually met an abo
Happened to pretty much every race at one point or another

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I'm still waiting for the Ethiopian government to respond to my demands for compensation for forcing my ancestors out of Africa into Europe.

>Abbo teens

New fetish acquired

Bess price: the pinnacle of aboriginality. Paid a fuck ton to complain thow the gubmint dun gib her peepul nuffin.

Abo adults

No fucking chance of becoming a fetish

They had no concept of "their land". This is the nature of conquerors and the conquered.

Europe is MUCH the same way. lol Exactly the same way, in fact.

So is Africa, and the middle east, and India, and China, and Japan, and the Koreas, and Russia.

This is the nature of the world - or at least this was the nature of the world.

They weren't doing much with it.

You don't need to prove it to the government for one, you need to prove it to a board of member of a local aboriginal land council to become a member of the land council and community, which needs to be backed by members of the land council usually family, then once your a member you can use the aboriginal medical facilities.

and the home loan is not 2% you fuck tard, and if it was which it wasn't, you are still subject to all credit checks and still need to qualify for a house loan, which requires deposits

they still need to be killed for having shitskin and looking so ugly and smelling like a nigger

That being said, had it not been us it would have been someone else, it's been 200 years how have they not moved on to bigger and better things?