>recently started seeing older woman age 35ish
>everything is going great
>making out in her bedroom, clothes come off
>she's not shaven
>first time I've seen a unshaven pussy
>insta turnoff
>go soft turn light off and have her suck me off to get hard again
>she wants to meet up again for sex but I keep making excuses

Do people find it sexy with hairy pussies? It just grosses me out. How do I get her to shave?
Is this a generation thing? All girls I've been with before (my age) has had no hair or extremely minimal amounts of hair

ya i really like them

You're in the right. Hand her a shaver and tell her shave smooth or gtfo.

if she really wants sex it wont be big chore for her to shave, just ask

Im 30 and dont give a shit if shes shaven or unshaven, innie or outie. My penis is gonna pleasure the lot of em

if she's 35 she's not really from the era of hot fur. In this case, it's not a generational thing. She's just lazy

I'll see if I can work it in smoothly in a conversation

Since you're slightly older: do you find more woman shaven or unshaven?

thanks Sup Forumsro
I'll see if I can get her to shave or at least trim

Hairy pussy is best pussy -yung neeku

godspeed

Unshaven.

Alight, fuck that. sticking to the ladies my age

Op youre an immature child.

Dude dont miss out on pussy because the woman doesnt shave. I would understand it if it was a hygiene problem on Her part

i cannot describe how much i hate your beta fucking ass op
kys kys kys

completely unshaven crotches are nasty, samefag

The photo is a perfect woman, not a 12 year old

Our Lord and Savior, the Mongolian Death Worm, has given hair to the pussy so that we could enjoy it. Who are you to play Mongolian Death Worm and get the fur removed? Heretic!

The Dubs of Truth have spoken.

Dubs have spoken

Uhm what's is under her boob.. It looks like a gummie bear

a generation of pussies, scared of hairy pussies, speaks.

>completely unshaven crotches are nasty
being afraid of hair

jesus christ, millennials really are the whiniest, most entitled little fuckfarts ever.

what the fuck is wrong with you millenials?

you are a millennial, retard
anyone who reached maturity around the year 2000 (in other words, anyone born after 1980) is a millennial

see

>>first time I've seen a unshaven pussy
>>insta turnoff

So basically you're a pedophile?

just because we don't fuck gross bitches doesn't mean I'm any younger than you. Don't assume shit. I'm probably older than you, I just have standards. I don't have to fuck whatever I can get.

> Damn would fucking stall a sharp bush hog !!!

I was born 1975, bro. Aside from that, someone born 1980 would hardly reach any semblance of maturity by the early 2000's. Millennials range from late 80's to early 2000's.
sorry.

"most researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to around 2000"
and if you're telling the truth about your age then I guess I lost that gamble, you sir are not a millennial. But i do kinda feel like you're lying

>"most researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to around 2000
quick google says you're right, I stand corrected.

.. and hey, I know guys (and women) older than me (40+) who browse Sup Forums for the shits and giggles. We've been here a long time, after all, we were there when the internet came about, more or less.

I love hairy pussy. Fucking amazing.

Yeah I know, but it's rare. Me guessing you were 30 or under was a safe bet. I just happened to get one of the rare 40+ people apparently

Yep, pretty much
I just dont like body hair. Not anywhere

> I know guys (and women) older than me (40+) who browse Sup Forums for the shits and giggles.... we were there when the internet came about.

...And enjoyed "general" forums back in the day....the day's of "bush" if you will.

And OP, it's nothing to be freaked out about...unless she has Iranian level crotch hair then she might want to trim the hedges.

Another 70s guy here. We are not as rare as you might think.

I am 37 from NE USA...I expect either trimmed neatly or totally shaved. Full bush is pretty rare. I think people 45+ probably come from that previous full-bush era

well I was born in the early 80's and I happen to think that completely unshaven is gross. A little bit of grass left on the field is fine. But full jungle is a no go.

You're a faggot at heart.

If you go limp on a pussy, there's no hope for you. Kill yourself faggot.

I'm 37 and from NE USA. Are you me?

This guy gets it

>41 years old
>browses Sup Forums

Get a life, fag. Actually, it's probably too late for that. Why, why didn't you ever make anything of your life? Your mother had such high hopes for you.

48 here, friendo

Does your mommy know you're using the internet explorer?