So I know there's a few people out there on this board that have tried human flesh once or twice before

So I know there's a few people out there on this board that have tried human flesh once or twice before.

Tell me; what was it like? Why did you decide to eat human? Did it taste good?

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofeuthanasia.org/e-sermons/butcher.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
I've always wanted to know/try human flesh

Old canibal tribes describe it as pork like from what I've heard

Gamey as fuck
2/10
Would not hunt human again

Also curious bump

>thinking youll get a real answer
>thinking enough people here have tried human flesh to find your thread and share their experiences

Yer fuckin stupid.

It's all about what diet they're on

What animal flesh would you describe it as closest to? Were there any side effects afterwards? Did you get sick at all from eating it?

>implying cannibalism is that uncommon

>implying stories posted here aren't artistic works of fiction and falsehood

>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying>implying

Pork. You will only get sick if it's cooked improperly. Like any other meat.

churchofeuthanasia.org/e-sermons/butcher.html

My people call it poaka roa. I only had this once when I was small from my mother's brother. I don't remember much taste. But they say it is the same to pig.

What are the chances of consuming a prion? I've heard that if you eat human your chances of getting kuru are pretty high.

I hope you die. Soon.

kek why do the rednecks not surprise me.

Only if you eat the brain

Its all about cooking it. Think pork but gamey. Very good in kebab form or food items that use small amounts of meat. 7/10 edible, not bad, but horse meat is superior.

Differentb user by the way

>Did it taste good?

it varies from person to person.

Depends. All humans have porky taste, but people who eat a lot of processed food taste more like guinea pig, which is best described as "sweet and chewy pork." People who eat organic foods and unprocessed shit are very earthy pork, but it's pretty bland. Your instincts make it hard to eat a human, it doesn't matter how emotionally cold you are, but you can get over that with time.

t. Jewish

I ate a tiny bid of my own flesh, cut if off my butt.

I had really wanted to try human flesh for sooo long but when the moment came for me to put it in my mouth I got all queasy. I only chewed if for a few seconds and spit it out. It tasted bitter which was surprising

So we can say that, you eat ass, right?

Correct

A Swedish dude did this on national television

edgy faggot

this

I always peel the skin off and eat the white meat. Much healthier.

Not gonna lie here, but also won't give up too much information about myself. I've tried human liver, and nice chunk of meat from the leg. I'm not a top trained professional chef but food have always played a big role in my life. I started getting into cannibalism when I 20 and found a reliable source for human organs and flesh. Ask me anything, although won't answer anything that might help find my identity.

Back in the 50's, nigger was a rich people delicacy. Said to be pretty tasty. I think it's all the chicken and watermelon, though.

>Itt people who dont know shit about how meat works
Normally meat is left to hang for a pretty long time, without this treatment, all meat is very gamy, almost inedibly so.
The taste of human meat all depends on what you do with it, if it's treated as if it were a pig, the meat will probably taste the most like chimps(suprise suprise), wich has been described as "goatlike"

does eating the skin near the fingernails count?

Can't you get kuru if you accidentally ingest even one prion protein?? Do you source your own supply or do other people?

So your logic is we should eat the land whales and use their blubber for our lanterns hmmm interdasting.... Queequeg fetch me a spear and tell the men to set our heading for Tumblr

>So I know there's a few people out there on this board that have tried human flesh once or twice before.
lol excuse me

I've never had any problems with it. And I have someone else supply with the meat I need although I almost never do it in fear of getting caught. But on good days I can get hold of some fresh products. For organs I usually mix other sorts of meat with it. For example the liver I tried with a bit of beef and seasoning. Ordinary mest like the leg I just marinated it and had a tiny amount of red wine sauce, potatoes and salad. My next plan is to try and have some of my friends over for dinner while I cook something up. But again I am very careful with this as my source of meat can be easily tracked down to me.

Is there much difference between eating an older person as opposed to a young person? If there isn't why not just use people who have recently become deceased from natural causes?

Bumpin' for more answers.

This happened

Of course is uncommon you wild nigger