Is it possible to live off potatoes and rice bros? It's all I can afford since moving from parents

Is it possible to live off potatoes and rice bros? It's all I can afford since moving from parents

yes, just not for very long. ration out how much you can afford to eat a day, and look up how many calories that is. supplement it with whatever you can get for free or steal

You won't be very healthy

This

this is called a diet, some people even pay for it. drink much or try to eat some vegetables since they contain water. mix the rice with some meat (not that expensive aswell) to get some proteines. noodles are also not very exoensive and make for a good meal..

You'll be disgusted after a week. I suggest at least a couple vegetables and fruits every day with that. Also, you found out why other people work, congrats.

I do work 45 hours a week

you're either european or an american who has never been anywhere approaching poor before. what's next, tell people to just go to a doctor when they're sick? lolol

Details? Wages? Rent?

go around the veges and fruits and end of isles milk section random shelves etc look for the clearence shit on sale

>college strats

Chef at wendys
8.50/hr

Potatoes yes, but what the fuck are rice bros?

Or stop being a sissy, and learn to steal.

Fuck you

It's a small African rodent

>fried potatos with the peel on
>mashed potatos
>potato chips
>oven baked
>french fries
>potato pancakes
All taste different and are easy to make.

> learn to steal

id just get a job in the public sector if that was the case

Holy salty
We are on Sup Forums join the fun

Just buy giant bags of frozen veg to suplememnt you irish pauper diet

u nigger cunt

In order to get all proteins and fats your body needs, add some cheese if possible, this will prevent nutritional deficiency, only some vitamins will be a problem, but if you can get a fruit or two from times to times you'll be fine. Source : I'm a dietitian.

Rage on

Ewww. I'd learn to cook camel shit before I'd eat anything from Africa.