Dear white people

Dear white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwJhmqLU0so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2l5BYdzPSM
legalinsurrection.com/2016/05/update-suny-albany-expels-two-students-over-racism-hoax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is this not the most disliked movie trailer of all time?

Fuckin' ghost busters is?

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

so yes black people can be racist and are , in fact, probably the most racist group of people in america

youtube.com/watch?v=_2l5BYdzPSM

UPDATE: SUNY Albany Expels Two [nigger] Students Over Racism Hoax

legalinsurrection.com/2016/05/update-suny-albany-expels-two-students-over-racism-hoax/

Black people can't be racist

saying black people can't be racist is just racist af

but I think black people are too dumb to follow that logic

How to end racial strife

Did anyone else actually watch this movie? I did, and thought it was actually pretty good.

I'm white, have no black friends, but I used to. It's interesting to see some of the unknown shit that goes on within the black culture and what they think of white folks...

Still a good movie, imo.

I don't listen or read anything thing these niggers have to say. 98% of white people hate niggers. You only hear about them because of nigger loving jew media. Good day.

There is no white folks and black folks. The race war is baited to keep the nation separate. You fight over skin color and bathroom gender, the noose tightens around your neck.

Woe is me to be standing on the edge holding the rope, I'd sooner let you all fall into the hole.

Fucking propaganda

Black ppl in university? hahaha ridiculous

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NEWFAGS

Everybody hates niggers.

Can't wait until these racists get killed.

sure kid

There's pretty much two accepted definitions of racism nowadays, the one you described, and the power + discrimination definition. Not saying either is right, just saying.

There's going to be a netflix show of this as well now.

>mfw you pathetic niggers are going to have to get off your lazy welfare asses and find a job.
#MAGA

They can't be intelligent either.

Black people should tell themselves "Black Lives Matter". It obviously does if blacks kill blacks. You ever notice all the black martyrs are thugs.

A trailer for my movie "Dear Niggers" will be released shortly.