Would you fuck a man who used to be a girl but transitioned?

Would you fuck a man who used to be a girl but transitioned?

no. a tofu steak is still tofu.

Nope. He'll ever be a Real Little Girl, no matter what he chops off.

Still a dude.

Would you fuck a woman who used to be a boy but transitioned?
inb4 >no. a steak tofu is still steak

No, a woman who got her vagina chopped off and got some balls and a penis and became a man.
If you fucked him in the ass would it still be a girls ass?

I don't enable people with mental illnesses.

no. I have seen pictures of surgeries. It still doesn`t look like a real pussy.
The real question would be, if scientifically possible, would you fuck a man in a women`s body? (man`s mind transfered into woman`s body)

how did "K" know?

I would fuck a tofu steak.

That is some nice false dichotomy there

So, would I fuck a man? For a lot of money maybe.

nope

Female to Male = Straight
Male to Female = Gay

Oh imagine that. The transphobic asshole is also a meat eater.

Technically, yes. Doesn't mean I have to fuck her

No never, and you are a faggot for thinking about it.

I would fuck a pile of rocks if I thought there was a toothless snake underneath.

kek I absolutely consider guys gay if they are attracted to traps/trans. and then it's an instant no. this is why so many trans get murdered. sorry but you'll never be a real girl. gender roles are real. know your place.

>implying a natural transition from child to adult is the same as some dick surgery that doesn't change your genes

Thats irrelevant

I would fuck your post.

he brought up the meat

See, this is why people hate transgender folks. So what, your feelings get hurt. No reason to force everyone to believe what you believe.

No, hatred of LGBT and hatred of animals go hand in hand.

We're supposed to eat meat, buddy. You're ill if you believe otherwise.

There's a little poem about people who are attracted to transexuals:
>Little boy unsure of his love
>is a faggot because what the fuck it's still a fucking dude

It doesn't rhyme, but it tells the truth

Wouldn't it be false equivocation?

Depends. Do they actually look like a girl and are they hot?

Actually I'm quite healthy. Probly because I'm vegan and don't eat hormone-pumped flesh and fat.

Go scarf down another Big Mac and then get back to me.

Its my right to choose. If i dont want to fuck a trans person its my choice. Not yours.

Nice assumption. I genuinely never liked McDonald's. And I stopped eating fast food and take out some time ago.

this. traps/trans demand all this special treatment where we are supposed to tiptoe around their full on delusions to respect their sexuality but by lying and saying you are female when you are actually trans to a guy and hooking up with him basically takes the guys choice in sexuality away from him. you're forcing him to be a faggot. it's shirt and hypocritical. say you're trans upfront. if you are ashamed of being trans then keep your dick.

No it's not. If you wanted to fuck her before you found out she used to be a man that's too fucking bad. You have to go along with it at that point.

Back to tumblr.

You're not "trolling" at all, are you. You're seriously that delusional.

Nah when he reveals post hook up he is actually a dude that's when transgenders get the shit beat out of them or killed. It's traumatic. And now that they know you're a dude expect full rage.

I dont know why people on Sup Forums shitpost about this all the time.

I mean, you're on Sup Forums
The chances of you getting laid with a real woman or a tranny are phenomenally low.

>i am so fucking edgy i don't mind hurting feelings i also pinch girls

Is this faggot serious or just trolling

What are you going on about? I have no problem with reasonable transgender people. It's the likes of you I have no problem calling a mentally ill faggot. But thanks for proving my point, you disgusting faggot.

>coworker claims to be trans
>demands masculine pronouns
>dresses like girl
>wears makeup
>looks/sounds feminine
>still has tit and vag

did i turn gay when i fucked "his" vagina?

No but you did fuck a mentally ill woman.

Supposed by what?

If you refuse to have sex with her after finding she's transgender then you set the movement back 50 years.

>implying I care about his/her mind

nice b8

>Implying I'm the douche when you're not disclosing what you have down there prior

Good. Why the fuck are we letting this happen anyways? Demanding unisex bathrooms so people with young daughter get flashed by grown men. Seriously what other delusional group do we bend over backwards for so we don't 'offend' them by telling ten what reality is.

>hurrr durrr DONT TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT MY BIOLOGICAL GENDER I DEMAND YOU ALL ENABLE MY MENTAL ILLNESS SO I CAN TRICK STRAIGHT MEN AND TAKE THEIR CHOICE IN SEXUALITY AWAY

This happened

You should inform your date that you have a slightly smaller than average penis

50 years ago trans people were probably killed on the spot. Hell, some countries still doing it. So going back even a decade would end horribly for them. Right or wrong, it's the truth.

>implying passing trans women havent been using those shitters for years
>implying you can stop them unless you have someone checking vaginas at the door of every bathroom

All this new furore over this shit has meant is that male cops are rushing into womens toilets after people.

So in trying to protect women from men in dresses, you're giving men in pants free rein to run in however they like.

Shit's fucking hilarious.

I'd rather have a micropenis than have the entire world wish death upon my faggy life.

Trans is a myth, there is only male, female, and intersex.

Would a fuck someone pretending to be the opposite sex? No.

Why? They're not parading around as if they have a big dick. They don't go into surgery to put a banana in their pocket and make it their entire personality

Are you serious? Shit, I'm becoming a cop then.

Why are we supposed to act like being trans is normal?
Body Dysmorphic Disorder is something people need therapy for, it doesn't make them bad people, they just need to find happiness and security in who they are
>in b4 trans is not BDD
Explain to me how it's different

Because if someone wants to amputate one of his arms he's mentally ill, but if he wants to amputateh is penis he's a brave role model. Get it right.

A transgender person that doesn't tell their partner of that has a lot more problems about them than just their sexuality. The lack of trust or talking about their childhood etc. speaks volumes about the relationship to begin with.
People have every right to not want to fuck a trans person.
However it should also be reasonable to live as the gender they wish. It's a mental illness that can cause severe depression if not treated, then after treatment they then get ridiculed and shunned by society. Effectively they aren't offered an escape from it at all.

If it doesn't rhyme, it's a fancy poem.

It's actually called Body Integrity Identity Disorder
But yeah, same thing.

Why don't they just drink and do drugs like normal people to escape their problems?

They do drugs, just not the ones you're probably referring to.

>likely a trap
>claiming LGBT hatred = animal hatred
>claims to be vegan
>implies veganism is healthy despite recent credible science proving otherwise
>implying meat-eaters all live off fast food
>implying you have to have sex with a Trans and can't change your mind at any point before penetration

WEW LADS

They might as well be women since they're just about as logical as them.

I have a buddy that is a "Woman in a man's body" and he asked me if he should get the operation done and take hormones. I told him flat out "No." He's ~300 lbs, extremely masculine, very tall, very hairy.

He would only end up fucking himself up and killing himself. Instead I convinced him to get therapy and he agreed. Now he realizes it is a mental illness and the "gender dysphoria" is rooted in other issues from his childhood.

If you're honestly not trolling then you need to get help instead of encouraging others to go down a road that leads to suicide due to disfigurement and inability to comes to terms with who you are.

You hit the nail on the head nig.

Trannies and the SJW retards who support them should all be euthanized.

> tofu steak
> tofu
> meat eater

jesus

>it was wrong for one guy so it's wrong for everybody
i don't like tomatoes
stop eating them

Sup Forums BTFO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a good thing that you guys are a problem that takes care of itself. At about a 50% chance anyways.

Do you seriously believe it is better to doctor-shop until you find one willing to mutilate your body in an elective surgery than attempt to be at peace with who you are by learning to cope?

The comforts of modern living allow you to invent new problems.