Do you think you're capable of love? Why/why not?

Do you think you're capable of love? Why/why not?

not anymore
depression

All I care about is finding a qt girl to fugg.

But as a neckbeard anti social virgin I doubt I ever will.

Maybe if I found a decent looking chick that shares my interest, sadly there's hardly any weebs in my red state/hick town. The chicks are either ugly as sin or preppy southern belles that use god as an excuse to be drunken whores in their youth, then become bitter alcoholics with 6 kids and a bipolar father.

This

considering I went to an all boy's school and never had my chance of talking and meeting girls, I doubt I ever will now.

I was once capable of love. A 3 year relationship with the wrong girl ruined me, and now I don't think I will ever love again

No
Clinical depression, horrible social anxiety, can't even talk to my own family without freaking out, stroke migraines also, too nervous to date anyone in case of them finding out, idk i dont like having people know

did you get lots of the secks?

Up to this day, I didn't find anyone that I can say that I love. I can really like a person, but not love.
I had a really deep crush, once. Had such a passion for her, I yearned to talk to her, see her, just to be in contact with her I felt happy, but as time passed I forgot about it.
But deep inside I am very afraid of love, because I'm like

I work 12 hour shifts just to get by and I'm not a full weeb that buys idiotic figurines of the waifus I'll never touch, I just read a lot in my off time because it's affordable. All these skanks wanna do is be praised for shaking their ass for a crowd somewhere and getting drunk because they probably realize that it's the only worth they have here. I do love the peace of wide open country though.

lol got me some love right now. Just got me a great girlfriend last week

You're on the wrong side of the tracks nigger!

>last week
>love
underage b&

I don't know. The only time I felt like I was in love was when I was 15, nearly 13 years ago. But I'm pretty sure that was just a major infatuation. Haven't felt strongly about anyone else ever since, and that worries me.

To be honest i have tried, and came to the conclusion that a relationship is not worth the time. I would much rather to something else 75% of the time, than look at a woman.

dat picture

that's a good sign. means you are no longer brainwashed by the world to have to love someone and be imprisoned by marriage

But I do want a girl to love, I feel alone all the time. But fuck marriage. No reason that I can't spend my life with someone without spending a huge amount of money on a ring and a party.

I lost most of the people I loved. Took a lifetime to find them but then they were gone.

nah we were great friends for about 3 years and then realized we should be dating

At least you appreciate the beauty of autumn too.

no, I am not capable of anything

I appreciate the color of yellow.

Is my favorite

What happened user?

I can't find love because i sweat a lot in public because of my anxiety, and i don't know what to do with my hands.

love is a negotiation with someone/thing, between both your expectations and reality.

I made many mistakes and we fell out.

I think user might be Hercules

Fugg love, fugg the bunny.
This happened

fact: no couple ever feels the exact same way about each other

I have no doubt in my ability to love. I have loved multiple times but all have ended with me doubting other people's ability to love.

this is why girls are only good for fucking and to use as sex toys

Not really sure.

Got burned by my ex pretty damn good. Took my daughter, fuck load of money, lies like it's going out of style in court, yeaah I got trust and commitment issues like you wouldn't believe. Been in a few relationships since then, end up burning bridges with the ones that want to be with me and chicks that's I really dig end up leaving. Rad.

You can get a script for that, mein nigger

At one time yes, but with the last relationship, coupled with my line of work, finding a mate is unlikely and it's looking like I will be the ultra-rich uncle that never got married and never had kids and spends most of his time in solitude.

that's a universal problem. i believe it's just down to luck to finding someone equally and genuinely interested or how desperate your standards get

I will try with meds too. So far getting good results with alcohol. I get a little dizzy before going out and it works, but i know it can't go on like this forever.

Photography is the only love I have. Here is some yellow for you user

Don't know, don't care.

Love's just a chemical reaction.

Went on a date for the first time in years last week and it was perfect. At the end of the night before she left she said "wait I want to kiss your face" and slid her tongue into my mouth. I didn't spend a shmeckle and she's taking me to get tacos tomorrow.

I hope love is real

Once I lost my friends and the girl I loved, I have not recovered. I feel like a post war bombed out city.

yes, but the older i get the harder it is to reach the true feeling.

Why not both?

thank you

What happened ?

ayyyyyyyy

At this point in my life I'm so desperate for a human connection thats its leading me to make bad life decisions. I believe I'm capable of loving but its been a long time since I've received any.

Wishing you the best, you'll figure it out.

I can't even put it into words, or know where to begin... I'm just empty. They go on with their lives.

igen tomi ez történik ha az ember egy fasz

Like a post war bombed out city, you either have the choice to rebuild it or abandon it and start a new one. If you can't go out with them, make some new friends.

Defense mechanism