Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

I need your advice as I am about to do something drastic to change my sex. My parents are okay with me doing this, they understand and now some jackass therapist has to do a full diagnosis on me to see what I already know: That I'm a transsexual. This will take a long time and after that there are still 12 months of taking hormones and living as a fake woman (I'll still have what I don't want, a dick) before they even consider doing the operation. I saw on Jerry Springer once this guy who had body integrity identity disorder and wanted to lose his leg and he just sawed it off, then called paramedics. I'm thinking something similar, but can't bring myself to actually cutting off my dick and balls, since that would be slow and painful. Instead I am thinking of using my fathers gun to shoot myself in the dick and then quickly calling the ambulance. My question here is what is wisdom? Since I was more in to girls stuff as a kid I never truly took up my dads offer to learn how to shoot a pistol right. Don't get me wrong I know a little but even had I taken shooting lessons he wouldn't have taught me this. I'm afraid that if I first put my penis on the desk in example, there may be shrapnel from the bullet as well as from the table. I really need advice here. What would be the best way to do this? And don't try to talk me out of this. I'm very determined to change in to a woman. Not in a year, not in several years, no, today. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=d6d_1378494327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please advice b

please anyone

If you shoot yourself in the dick they're not going to perform a sex change on you to heal you. You'll just have a ruined dick. And if you shoot yourself in the dick, it's not going to help your case with the therapist and you may never be signed off to get a sex change.
It's really hard, the laws aren't fair, but you need to stick it out if you want to be a woman. Good luck user, stay safe.

That's stupid. You're stupid. How do you think your new 'pussy' would look like after a gun shot wound? Maybe the doctors and the people with the education know a little bit more about it than you.

>taking advice from a jerry springer guest...Jeebus

what if i just tell the ambulance workers to not save my dick but change it in to a vagina?

whats wrong with jerry springer?

This is a great idea OP.
If you shoot your dick off they won't have any choice but to perform surgery on you. You'll skip the waiting period.

That's not how it works. Nobody will ever give you a sex change as a medical procedure. That's like shooting your dog and expecting the vet to replace it with a cat.
Besides, sex changes use the penis to form the new vagina so you don't want to damage it anyways.

you really think so? i've been thinking though what if i pass out or the blood goes faster than i want it to, it might be handy to like maybe call the ambulance right before, leave the front door open and tape a note to my chest saying i want to be a woman?

Besides being a Jew and former politician? Nothing I guess. But his guests are trash and stupid.

Why do I know more about the sex change operation than you do? you dont seem very serious about this if you dont know the most basic shit...

Your going to need your penis for the surgery. They use the existing penis to create the vagina. HOW WELL IS THAT GOING TO GO IF YOU SHOT YOUR DICK OFF?

you stupid.

omg are you a racist??

no need to be mean. im just looking for a shortcut and i think shooting my penis is a great idea for that.

im just asking for advice no need to be a bitch about it

well male to female surgery still uses parts of your dick to make some parts of vagina if you shoot it you will have dysfunctional pussy so self mutiliation isn't really great option here

what if i just shoot my dick a little bit?

>i think shooting my penis is a great idea for that
I just told you why that is not a great idea. In fact its a dumb idea.

you stupid

Great idea. Do that.

This entire thread is shit bate

Skip the penis, shoot yourself in the fucking head. Way cheaper for everybody involved, and we get rid of a mentally ill being.

im just wondering if it will hurt i seen in a movie once the guy got shot and he said for the first hour or so it doesn't hurt but then later it does but they'll be operating on me by then right?

shoot your head a little bit beforehand to check how it works out

i cant do that it would ruin my face.

Show butthole

You need the dick, negro. Sin pija = No vagina.

I don't have the webm, but have this.

liveleak.com/view?i=d6d_1378494327

come to think about it i'll want them to put breasts in too so i think first i will shoot my chest but sideways so it will just sorta pierce trough the nipples and then after that my dick.

i have a bucket of ice and some towels ready and my phone of course

i dont watch anime but i do know what a senpai is

i dont want to be a senpai i want to be a girl

god damnit that shooting trough my tits thing isn't working at all since i'm so skinny i just shot a hole trough my vanity mirror and the wall

i can however shoot myself in the dick i will let you guys know how it goes

That's really gonna fuck up SRS, dude. You need the penis in order to reconstruct it into a vagina. My sister (born my brother) is kind of where you are. Start by taking the estrogen, it is going to remove a lot of the gender dsyphoria. Let your body develop and become more effeminate. You can't just blow your dick off. Start looking at places you can get your procedure done, though. Where are you at? What is your health insurance like? My sister and I live in Tennessee. (Not a good place to be a liberal)

jrsy, sent hlp pls
so much blod

Great way to bleed out while waiting for an ambulance

pane

tink im dying.hlp

Underrated post af

newfag af