Why are liberals, feminazis and SJWs so fucking stupid?

why are liberals, feminazis and SJWs so fucking stupid?

Well if you strawman an entire group of people into being ridiculous and hate them for disagreeing with you, then you're going to always be at a loss for why they're so crazy.

The reality is that there are all sorts of reasonable people who disagree with you and unreasonable people who agree with you on any issue. Human beings can be shitty and they can be smart - typically their beliefs are indicative of neither..

>government and politicians are corrupt and evil
>lets increase government size and power by %40
Yeah fucknut asshole libs

Wise words spoken

Europe please

Is this a b8 or a really shitty exemple ?

SJWs generally believe that people CAN be good, but only if they are forced to do what I believe, and I have the right to look the other way if I want.

So Islam is good because it offends Christians, and I can look the other way at the atrocities of Islam as long as I get a shot at that big uncut Arab cock, and secretly I want to be dominated and forced to wear the hijab.

>learning economy with memes

and you have the case of a white German woman who is gang raped by Muslim immigrants and apologizes to them for reporting the incident.

O gee, it's almost as though investment leads to growth or something.

>uncut
>Arab cock
Do your research nigga

Or you could vote Republican and spend trillions on a jet that doesn't work and isn't as good as the one it is supposed to replace, and endless wars in the Middle East.

Yeah, that will make your golf buddies rich, but that money could provide free health care to every US citizen.

>growth
What do all the niggers and useless twats do when Mcdonalds only hires 10 people for full time work?

many corporations do not pay tax in america

Because the tax rate is absurd and they can't grow. Loopholes work, and they're wide fucking open.

>pigeonholing a billion people over the actions of a few.
It's a good thing that no white person has ever committed rape.

>endless
>15 years
nigger please

When poor people have more money, you don't think McDonald's sales will rise? Tell me you're not this fucking stupid.

On top of that, you actually create a smaller government when we dont have to subsidize shitty wages with welfare and other tax based social programs.

Longer than the fucking world wars, soldierfag

when poor people have more money, they buy actual food, not mcdo

Not one corporation in America pays the top tax rate. Hurr durr mah growth Jesus Christ this is fucking dumb.

>endless wars in the middle east

That's Hillary you cuck. Trump wants us to be non interventionist

moral relativist sjw detected

when drumph becomes president he gonna push that red button

They wont have more money because they wont have jobs.
Its almost like you didn't even read what i said.

investing in health care will make land whales less prone to heart failure?

Besides, it was a good war, plenty of disgusting muslims killed

It'd stop them dying as often, and if you just boil everyone down to economic value as Capitalist fags like to then someone who's alive is worth more than someone who's dead.

when poor people get more money via services it makes them less likely to work and add to growth, not more

look into poverty traps

They should get rid of welfare for a majority of the population and require work for food stamps.
Worked in Kansas.
>Also hiring a nigger for more than 10 bucks an hour

"college education should be free", did he actually say that? or did he just say that the people who are at the top (who are able to take advantage of all the tax cuts and tax credits and tax shelters by way of buying senators who will write dodgy tax law) should start paying for the things other people struggle to afford?

i don't think college should be free for everybody.

i think college should be free for people who have shown an interest and aptitude in getting into college, who are likely to finish college, and enter the workforce with this new training, and contribute to society.

Oh yeah, contribute to society. When's the last time you did that, OP?

land whales and destroit niggers on benefits literally have negative value due to heavy direct costs and next to no paid taxes

and that's without even allocating indirect costs like law enforcement costs or money wasted on high insurance costs

When I paid for winrar.

So what, your argument is it would be better if they just died, seeing as they are a drain on the state?

>Contribute to society?
How so tard?

What the fuck
No
they should just lose weight
or possibly get a better BA, stop demanding more welfare and tolerance, and actually work for a living

>nice strawman
No thats not the arguments.
So you agree they are a drain on the state?
Why give them more money.
Whats not to understand?

how is that moral relativism?

>Loopholes work
And undermine the reason for taxes in the first place, which means they cannot be lowered or the corps wouldn't pay into the system they benefit from at all. That, or we could close the loopholes. I think the latter is much more beneficial.

How can you tell where he stands on any issue? He's flipflopped more than a san diego beach. He wants to kill their families, but he's a "noninterventionalist" (he's more of an isolationist, really, which worked out well for SO many nations).

>this retarded

College should not be free. In places like Denmark, you often hear of teachers making 60k+, but losing almost everything to taxes. If college was free, it would create an even greater glut of useless college degree holders. Most of those going to college get useless degrees with no trade skill value. People should do that shit on their own time, not on my tax dollars. The government should just step away from handing out limitless amounts of FASFA money. Colleges charge what they can get away with. And when you have an entity like the federal and state government tossing out loans like candy, it creates a never-ending price hike.

Source: I work for a major university and am the one who spends your tuition money. We treat the money as if it's monopoly money and will continuously outspend to compete with what other colleges buy. It's a vicious cycle

It's like you've never been around poor people before. I've met people who spend their 8000 tax return that they get for being dirt poor and having four kids on a vacation to Disney land when they live in a trailer. In the area they live in, if they save even five years worth of those they can buy a decent home in cash. And this shit isn't unusual. Poor people suck at managing money, they assume they have no hope for the future so they live only for the now.

the problem with that approach is that it's too hard to really divide education to tiers
some degrees like gender studies or music are obviously worthless, and some like STEM fields are obviously direly needed at all times, but everything in between is grey area

would you consider economics important for example? how about history or geology?

that may be the worst example ever.

more money in peoples pockets=people buy more stuff=more jobs.

that may be the worst egg sample ever

Damn. This is fucking good. I'm gonna steal it.

less money in employer's pockets = less demand for labor = less jobs

you people are fucking idiots. when your production costs go up, you generally have to raise prices or cut back on employment, usually both. the fewer workers that make more have to spend more of their newly earned money on the same goods and services due to prices going up, and the ones that lose their jobs lose all their income and need to leech even more from the state

minimum wages are a moral and civic necessity but an economic disaster which is usually absent from almost all college-level taught models pf the economy because of its distorting effect on it

The picture of Bernie puts it over the top, as I don't remember him mentioning fat people at all. Not that Sup Forums is a place for nuance, but seriously, your position on the political spectrum does not a monolith make.

Apparently you have never heard of velocity of money. The problem is exactly that the rich have so fucking much money in their pockets, and don't fucking spend any of it. So the economy stagnates. On top of that, if they already have all the fucking money, what motivation is there to try to expand industry and create jobs?

It's why companies like Timewarner Cable have a fucking 96% profit margin. They spend nothing on infrastructure, which if they gave a damn about quality would be used to up their lines and equipment producing a better quality product. But fucking lazy ass greed where the money just keeps coming to them without any consequences means we have some of the shittiest internet on the planet.

Shit the fuck up with this lame ass "everyone is equally good and bad" bullshit.

There's only one law, the law of nature. If some person wants to eat fat food every day and get diabetes and have to get their foot amputated and expects the tax payers to "foot" the bill, then that person is a stupid degenerate who doesn't deserve to live.

This isn't rocket science. Not everyone is equal. Most people are fucking stupid but because they're the majority the politicians pander to them and it slows everything down. People like you are why America is going to shit.

You really believe that people's beliefs are not an indicator of their intelligence?

You're fucking retarded dude.

As a public school teacher in one of the poorest towns in the United States, I completely agree that a four year university should cost what a semester at a community college costs.

I was a B student that got accepted in my extremely expensive private school because of volunteer work and a strong interview. I'm now tens of thousands of dollars in debt for the "privilege" of being a public teacher.

What depressed the hell out of me was student teaching and meeting a sixth grade girl who told me more about geology than I knew, then when I asked if she'd want to be a scientist when she grew up, she said "no, my mom said I'm going to work in her salon. I don't want to go to high school."

Like, it's such a financial strain that we have pushed so many people away from reaching their full potential. I wish college was more affordable so we could see society actually progress. I'd rather see people take advantage of opportunities than shooting each other over a pair of Jordan's on the south side of Chicago.

every time in the history of the modern world when there is a min wage hike people cry about how this will force people to lose their jobs because business owners can't afford it and it is complete bullshit every time.

if you run a small business and a small increase in minimum wage causes you to close your doors you weren't doing very well to begin with and it was only a matter of time.

over the past 50 years the middle class has seen no new wealth. none.

http civicskunkworks dot com slash z-pizza-the-15-minimum-wage-and-what-q13-fox-didnt-tell-you

Literally two seconds of googling, faggot.

So the answer is to get the gov involved with civil liberties and restricting people's freedoms. Right?

Idiot conservative ideology.

kek
b-but my degree in english lit

Yeah. Trump just happens to be the xenophobe who believes the minimum wage is too high and should be lowered, that people are commodities, that it's okay to force identification on people based on religion and etc. Yeah, real winner there.

This is a non-issue for people who aren't complete wastes of life. Unfortunately most people are lazy degenerate sacks of shit looking for a handout

TRUMP WILL BRING BACK OUR JOBS!

When you grow up and realize there's more to life than your narrow view, you may start to see that you're truly ignorant.

The correct answer is universal affordable health care. Soemthing you won't get with Trump

Idiot. Trump is one of the corporate barons who has shipped jobs overseas to make more money. What makes you think he's going to give up his free money and tax havens?

Mark Dayton is hilarious, because his family, which owns Target, sounds like the kind that would cause an extreme corporate shift in Minnesota, but in reality, he has helped make our state one of the best in the country, shining through in the Midwest.

That may be the everest sample eggs worst

Holy fuck, a sensible, non-hysterical post on Sup Forums???

You are correct, but the edgefaggots on here won't ever be able to see it.

THAT"S NOT TRUE! TRUMP SAID YALL WERE LIARS AND GOSH DARNIT HE IS THE MOST HONEST MAN UNDER THE LORDS SKY!

TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!
TRUMP!

Looks like he's going to pick higher education should be free, another correct choice

This board is now called Reddit.

The typical Reddit user supports Trump

>Going to shit
>Implying it wasn't already shit

Kek