Pics that piss you off. Pic related

Pics that piss you off. Pic related

well she's right though. i only have a regular kitchen, with a regular oven, and a regular side-by-side fridge.

i don't have sous vide, deep fat fryer, a pressure cooker, a stand mixer, or any of the other things i would need to make her all the cakes, roasts, stews, fried fish, fried chicken, fried potatoes, fried fried fish, funnel cakes, or deep fat fried snickers.

or an ice cream maker.

Ha ha

in my experience fat bitches have shittier sex

Seems like you'd have to do all the work

"fat chicks love sucking dick"

i know it's anecdotal to say this, but i never met any kind of a girl who loved sucking dick.

this pisses me off

Why not just stick to fucking in shape girls?

I'd rather not know how well a fat bitch can fuck.

this pisses me off.

you need to get out more

you fuck a bitch that half her size would be cumming noahs ark but she just sits there fake moaning

they really dont, they are lazy, too much effort, ud know this if u werent a virgin autistic retard

im not that fragile

I married a 7/10 with an oral fetish. There are nights where she wants to fall asleep with my dick in her mouth. Shits cash.

who would win in a fight? replies guaranteed to piss me off.

MMA

Autism

my money is on the fighter

I was thinking more a fork lift truck

good girls love sucking dick

i married a 5/10, and she only wants to handle my dick when she's drunk.

if i get her drunk enough, she'll start a blowjob, but she doesn't want cum near her face.

and no, i wash my dick a few times a day. that's not the issue.

>im not that fragile

Didn't mean any disrespect, I don't care who you fuck. I just find fat women disgusting and wouldn't fuck one.

If you're not a fat person yourself then I don't see why you would.

Why did you marry that?

A crane?

i was drunk & severely injured she was some hanger a rounder slut after a concert

1st reply best reply

would anyone ask her for it

Yea but that girl in the photo is thick and hot; we all know that the ones that say this look like trigglypuff

>inb4 banana

Whoever has a gun and isn't an idiot

How about you put a fighter around the same weight up against him. There's weight classes in fighting for a reason. But to play your game the mma fighter would win, being able to lift more weight isn't much when up against knowing how to fight in multiple styles of fighting.

i never knew i had choices, i was raised right away to believe that girls are always right.

plus emotional blackmail. she's manipulative, very good at it, and i just like fucking her. i'm an idiot when she gets naked.

She's no model. but she's right here naked.

nomsayin

Dude you fucked up
Divorce her

>too big for you
Was pissing you off a part of her master plan?

can't.

the kids.

it's okay, i worked out a way to get out of this: as soon as the house is paid off, i'm going to go out into an empty lot late one night, and stuff a clip-point knife in my chest.

mischief managed!

I'll tell you a secret.
Only fags love sucking dick.
Girls do it for the return.
Doesn't matter if it's within 5 minutes or 5 years, they're only putting your diseased junk in their mouth to get something back.

yeah sorry...
i dont own a crane, so i cant help you returt to the sea

Sauce? She's hawt 4 me lol

Shallow sex addicts piss me off.

fuck off you beta cuckold loser nah a good girl sucks a good dick

ur a retard

Greenpeace Save the Whales Campaign.

You're right. Too heavy for a
palletjack, I'm going to need a forklift.

kys then

>confirmed for never been in fights

As a professor, this does piss me off.

There has to be a bit more to this story though. If this happened at all, that is.

>mfw sjws encourage my people to keep being dumb niggas

sort of true. Not exactly to get something back but Generally the enjoyment is from pleasing him more than the awkward act of having a dick in your mouth which in itself isn't so great

So,

I'm boxing 3 times a week now.

There's many good fighter with me.

Once, a big guy came and did some sparring with us.
He wasn't experienced at all, but still manage to hit us with a few jab. Those jab were powerfull as fuck.

Knowing how to fight isn't always usefull against someone really bigger thant you.

MMA:multiple styles of fighting...
Lol

Also implying the other guy doesn't know how to fight. 90% of guys who go to the gym daily are guys so insecure about being and looking weak that they either take a boxing class or a MMA class.

Besides we all know the bros in this picture would most likely just shoot each other.

and if that someone is almost double your body mass, your fighting skills wont bring you much

She doesn't look that big. More cushy for the pushy.

b8/10

All that big dude has to do is connect a straight arm and its lights out. If he misses he definitely loses especially if he ever is on his back or just on the ground

Some girls love pleasing their man

The issue is that it is white people that define what it is to be "smart" and that definition is overwhelmingly bias towards white culture.

Take Hawaiians for example, Hawaii continues to score poorly in national standardized tests because there's a local dialect that does not conform to standard English grammar-- and that's ok. They shouldn't have to compromise on their culture, and they shouldn't be shamed by you or anyone else for doing so. I'll admit that it's true that if a student goes to university, they should learn (and thus be corrected when they make mistakes) standard English grammar, but the point still stands that white people have complete control over what the nation sees as intelligent and acceptable communication and that's an issue.

I feel your post, user.

The problem is the girl in the picture. The problem is the fat cunt whale posting the picture on Facebook, trying to justify why she's alone and men find her unappealing. These bitches can never find the fault in themselves.

>isn't the girl in the picture

>Both suck each others dicks off and bleed to death in a ring full of octagons.

I don't know what you're talking about when you say "white culture"

desperate virgins like you, probably.

Watch out everyone, here comes the fat American wanna-be cowboy swinging his autistic balls around.

>whoever has a gun wins

i've actually been in a situation like that, so i do avoid big women because of it. i'm not even that small, but 'round here 'big' women would be a class or two above that anywhere else
>be amerifag
>slightly above average pen0r, 7.25''x5.25''
>meet "bigger" girl at a party while in uni
>hit it off, i offer to walk her home. campus is full of nigs, so it's a risk she could get raped
>ended up hooking up at her place
>she really wants to fuck doggy style, i agree figuring i could spread dem cheeks and get all up in there
>nope.avi
>asswastoofat.ping
>even with both of us trying to spread her cheeks apart, i could only end up getting like 3'' in
>she was kinda pissed, but once she was on her back i was hitting the cervix
>tfw she still told her friends my dick was small

nice dubs

kek

that's vince urbank on the left, pro strongman and american record holder a couple times over. he's 6'6'' and well above 300lbs, and recently he's been close to 350. he'd be about 12'' taller and 150lbs heavier than the fighter, and have a significant reach advantage. his cardio and conditioning is also phenomenal for someone his size. iirc he played american football in uni

lol small dick fag doesnt have the right equipment

I mean, I guess? Forget the sex part of it, if you're not happy why are you settling? I like getting my dick sucked, and I'm glad my wife loves to suck it, but if she was a cunt to me to the point where I'm miserable or blackmailed or manipulated, I'd divorce her and move on. This is your shot at life and you are wasting a lot of it on needless misery.

Yeah, I hate banjos too.

hahaha repulsive bitch

thanks, user

Sorry but my dick is not cargo lifter.
I'm supposed to handle women, not whales

reading threads is for faggots

There's always 1 bait in response to something epic. You sir are that bait

fucking kek

lost

read nothing, you were too lazy or enthusiastic to even look at the pictures.

even a retard takes the time to look at the pictures.

Hon, you need to go somewhere else. May I recommend Pinterest? There's lots of recipes there.

My dick is very average and my girl is on the plus side, its all in the hips boi

CUCKBOOK

Little dick mra betas detected

My girlfriend is from Puerto Rico. Her local dialect doesn't conform to standard English but when she writes papers for an English speaking audience, she uses standard English grammar. If she was writing for a Spanish speaking audience, she'd write in Spanish.

Also, you don't have to be white to use standard English, you bigot. My girlfriend is a perfect example.

children in africa are dying of starvation and there are many diseases in this world yet the facebook logo "being fixed" is an important issue that deserved to be reported about.

now we have men in the shadow of women??

If they want the benefits of white culture (modern civilization), they need to conform to the standards.

Disgusting food addicts piss me off.

well ... there are male starving children, so why would you wanna help them ?

pretty much, lol @ these kids who think bruce lee could beat mike tyson.