Let's talk about prostate massage techniques, tips and everything about it

Let's talk about prostate massage techniques, tips and everything about it.

I started trying out prostate massage half a year ago, and until now I'm still learning how to get the best out of it.

For those who don't know about prostate massage, prostate massage can give huge intense orgasms, much havier than only fapping. And it doesn't make you a faggot only because you do prostate massage. Actually you're a faggot if you don't try it, because you're missing out.

Pic related, but I didn't try this massager

Kys faggot

How does one do with finger and what am I looking for/ how deep etc

Let the sexual insecurity flow through you

If you reach between your thighs, with the palm of your hand touching your skin, and put a finger or two in, and then move your fingers in a "come hither" motion pressing toward the base of your cock, you'll find it. Rub it gently and quickly and you will cum buckets.

Source - I'm a trap, P spot is the only way I cum.

I've heard you can even do it without penetration if you find the right spot to rub on your gouche (the spot between the balls and your ass)

>calls op a faggot
>low key sucks dick for fun
????

oh and usually its about 2-3 inches deep, not very far in there. It will feel like a hard knot relative to the other surrounding tissue. If you press it and feel kinda like you have the urge to pee, you found the right spot.

>buy aneros
>use it
>????
>profit

Yes, basically imagine where the entrance to a vagina would be if you had one, and press hard there and rub in circles.

Get a prostate massager. Its like a vibrator with an egg on the end and a long handle.

Also you can put a butt plug in, and then rub under your balls hard.

or just fuck yourself with a dildo.

Can you cum soft from this? Always wanted to cum while soft.

Is this enough to get the full effect and will it make you cum or do you need penetration to cum from it ?

Yes you can. You can even cum while in chastity like this.

It feels really great, and makes me cum w/o penetration, but I'm a trap on the whoremoans so my shits a lot more sensitive than most.

A strong vibrator in that same spot will do the trick too.

Does it take along time? Or is it almost instantly

Absolutely. A full prostate orgasm has nothing to do with your dick.

It takes time. It's not like a fucking jizz button.

Think how long it takes most girls to cum from being fingered, that's roughly how long it'll take for you, assuming you're doing it right.

pics or gtfo

how long though. Is this something I can do quickly in the bathroom at work?

see

you gtfo.

No stamp on this pic was from a trap/ request thread i started last night

Video demonstration?

There are tons of those already from much better looking people. You don't need me.

No. It'll take a good 30m-1hr depending on how skilled/experienced/sensitive you are.

You could always wear a prostate stimulator all day though and have it make you randomly cum.

>better looking than you
We don't even know what you look like I don't think that's the point here

That sounds amazing

I can't. I'm leaving to go to my mothers very shortly, not enough time to cum that way even if I wanted to.

Do you use fingers of massager?
And do you prefer one over thee other?

OP here, I can recommend this pdf

The ultimate guide to prostate pleasure - Erotic exploration for men and their partners

You know what. I tried doing this (without the tool you used) and i was dissapointed.. am i supposed to be hard while doing this, or focus on the massaging? When i come will it be that pulsing sensation just like normal fapping?

it'll make you feel as horny as regular fapping. you probably did not find the right spot.

it's a small walnut shapened hill un like the inner side of your cock (the back of it sorta going from in the anus.

if you really caught this hill you will feel something, it's hard to reach it with fingers because fingers are not so long.

best is to reach with a dildo or if no dildo at least something which does not have edges because that can be harmful.

use a lot of lube because the anus region has almost no moist.

touch this spot in circle or press and you'll feel it pushes somehow against your cock. at least this is the feeling.

this first off only increases the hornyness, but over time you'll figure out how to make more of it.

i myself so far didn't archive an orgasm only from prostate massage, but i was able to cum many times in a row or have longer orgasms and a big range of other exciting things like those.

if you figure it out and you feel like knowing more, read about it. but best get a book, the advices online are full rubbish, mostly.

*on like the inner side of your cock

Op uber faggot

it also helps to feel for it when cumming. It swells a lot and pulses, so if you just have a finger up there it's easy to locate

Wouldn't it kind of ravage my asshole to put fingers in there and poke around for 30 minutes to an hour at a time.

>knuckle deep in his own ass
>not a faggot

Not compared to a dick.