Stash Thread

Stash Thread

Say I wanted to transport a couple of grams of powdered "medicine" on a road journey of a few hours, what would be a good method to conceal it in a large (think sedan, pickup) vehicle containing luggage.

>not crossing border / subject to customs/border agents
>busy highway heading to tourist town
>not inserting or swallowing anything

What are your thoughts?

Be smart about driving and don't get pulled over. Wear your seat belt, use turn signal, don't speed, make sure your tags and everything are up to date. Follow the rules of the road and you won't get stop.

>not inserting or swallowing anything

well now i'm bored.

just put it in the glove box who gives a fuck?

Of course, don't drive tok slow etc, match speeds of other cars.

More interested in where/how I could hide something - in a shampoo bottle etc. Does that work?

hide it well inside your suitcase and dont be fucking retarded while driving and you wont get pulled over, unless your block then youll get pulled over no matter what

The whole point of this thread is how to win a game of hide & seek...the ramifications of getting caught are not cool, so indulge me...

if you are that paranoid pack 2 pairs of shoes and put the stuff under the insert of your shoes cops would not look there even if they did search your shit

Definitely not black. White with asian gf riding shotgun.

Law enforcement user here. Do you have any priors? What does your vehicle look like?
If your car looks like shit or I run your plate and you were questioned at a crack house search, we are going to search your vehicle and find what you have. Just sayin.

I am a little, and I am not even in/from states...no probably cause laws here, they have to get a warrant (issued after the fact).

>couple of grams

put it in a tiny ziplock bag, flatten it as best you can by hand and vacuum bag it (some food stores have vacuum bag machines you can use like copy centers)

go home, take a shower, put on new clothes, put the vacuum bag in the washing machine with other clothes (not the ones you wore during the vacuum bagging)

take it out and go put another vacuum bag around it

wash it again, it is now dogproof, hide it somewhere in your car that a quick dog scan wont reveal.

if you are trying to hide stuff in your car that an in dept car search wont find you lost already...

if you want to get REALLY paranoid and your carrying what I assume your carrying tape the little bags on the inside of the legs of your jeans and pack them in your suitcase bring 2 or 3 pairs and 1 bag per pair to spread them out, dont use lots of tape so no one could feel it even if they did pick the pants up

Cheers fam, I have a good job in an industry that doesnt tolerate fuckups of any magnitude. Wrecks your whole career. This is a blowout with extended friendship group for a wedding. Dont fuck with "medicine" usually. Car is legit, nondescript, I have never been arrested, had a DUI 9 years ago and that's it. I don't think I am likely to be stopped but just in case ya know?

>Car looks like shit
>Was questioned some time ago
>We'll stop you
No you won't

Open up a big bag of chips dump all the chips out put the drugs in the empty bag and then fill back up with the chips. It will just look you are munching on a some chips just don't eat them all so your stash stays hidden

Put your stash in a pepper container. Pepper not only masks it from dogs, it literally makes them run away from it.

Step one, take a mouse
Step two, unscrew the bottom of said mouse and remove innards
step three, pack your good inside
step four, add a little bit of weight to the mouse to match the weight when it had all of its hardware
step five, reseal the mouse and plug it into a laptop
step six, pack the laptop and mouse in a computer case and your ready to go.

Have actually done this.

Have you considered not traveling with the shit? Leave it at home, and pretend you don't need it to have a great time.

I know, I'm a faggot.

Take off a panel of said vehicle and stuff it in there.

Then dont fret. If you get stopped there wont be any back end reason why traffic enforcement would want to search. If the quantity is big, DO NOT SEPARATE INTO SMALLER PORTIONS, the indicia of having it broken up changes personal use to sales. If you absolutely have to, I have never seen an officer check inside the spare tire. Again just sayin.

Thanks, that's incredibly valuable information, high fives all around.

I considered the hiding in plain sight like that, resealing the bag or emptying out a bottle of shampoo & refilling it with a well wrapped stash inside.

K9s aren't trained to alert to shit like pepper & coffee?

ive done the same with a playstation controller. got it past TSA.

Why wouldn't I?

Dogs cant hit on pepper, and coffee is a myth. pepper makes them run away. They smell it far off and wont go near it.

OP my suggestion is to 1. not have a large stash and 2. have it in a smellproof container somewhere easily reachable. that way, lets say you do get pulled over, you just pull over, take your stash out and swallow it.

To clarify, inside the spare tire mean busting the bead of the spare and inserting said contraband and reseating the bead. Not just in the well of your trunk, I always look there.

>Law enforcement user
Would you like some horsey sauce with that, officer?

so much this

to which i would only add that as long as you don't drive like a retard, obey all traffic laws, and not act suspicious when you do get pulled over, you should be okay.

Sweet idea, that's a good one.

Yeah you have a point, problem is it's already organised & the package ready to go.

Alas I am useless at autobody stuff.

Another good one, will look into it.

Thanks to all who are contributing, this is turning into a really interesting thread.

a baggy in your pocket!

hide it in the car if you want cops to find it

Pretty much this. Do a pre-check inspection of the car to make sure your turn signals, brake lights, headlights and 4-ways all work. I carry replacement bulbs and an extra headlight, especially if I'm driving out of state. Wash the car before you leave. Clean the inside and the glass. Make sure your registration and inspection is current. Make sure your license plate is clean and visible. Make sure you have a current insurance card. Keep your license, registration and proof of insurance handy like clipped to the sun visor, not in the center console or glove box. Keep your stash in the trunk. Don't do stupid shit. Make sure your passengers don't do stupid shit. Everyone should be well groomed and not bouncing around the car like retards. Everybody wears their seatbelts, no exceptions.

If you get pulled over then pull as far over as possible so the cop has a safe space to walk up to the driver window, put on your 4 ways and turn off the car/ignition. Everybody in the car keeps their noise holes shut and only the driver speaks. Immediatly have your paperwork handy and available. Be polite, speak clearly and look the officer in the eye or look at the tip of his nose. Say thank you. Call him Sir. Never agree to a search.

I've gotten out of tickets for being mostly honest. "Do you know how fast you were going?" "Yes Sir, I was driving about 15 miles over the speed limit" . Cops get lied to and bullshitted constantly so most times when you are straight with them about the little shit you get bonus points and they don't start looking for more shit to fuck with you. I've been let go with a warning at least a half dozen times in the last 20 years because I admitted being wrong for small shit. One time I had a quarter pound of weed in my trunk and the cop let me go with a warning for speeding because I pulled way over, didn't lie about going over the speed limit or argue. . I'd rather get a speeding ticket than a fucking prison sentence.

Why would they possibly search your whole car?

1) if you cross a state border, the crime becomes federal
2) if cops search your car on suspicion of drugs, they're going to use the K9 unit and they'll find it no matter what you put it
3) if you're in an accident and substance abuse is suspected, you're triple fucked and insurance won't cover jack shit any more

don't be a fucking retard and just leave it at home

>DO NOT SEPARATE INTO SMALLER PORTIONS

am lawfag, can confirm.

It won't matter if you do that. The cop will make his dog "alert" him that there is something in the car if the officer has any suspicion of you. It happened to me I had weed in the glove box in the front of the car and the dog "alerted" to the trunk. I have worked with dogs for 7-8years now and I know that cop gave a command to make his dog alert so he could search the car

Uuuhhh, this doesn't work this way.

under8d post and probably best advice ITT imo

This needs to be made into a lifehack image for reposting. 10/10 Sup Forumsro

That is true. The dogs are trained to false alert for sure. I am just offering that pepper nose blinds dogs 100%

Thankyou for honest advice, stay safe out there.

Tfw light from death note pulled this shit and it worked. Godspeed OP do this, it can't possibly fail.

if pepper nose blinded dogs then whats stopping people from literally filling their backseats with pepper and their trunks with bricks of cocaine

And above all, BE WHITE. Be the whitest white you can be. Make sure you've got some old school country music ready to blast from your open window if you pull up next to a cop car at a stop light.

Fear and the lack of access to bricks, duh.

In my jurisdiction they have the power to obtain order for medical examination, ie if it's in your cunt or asshole they will search & retrieve with forceps. Dunno about stomach though, only the customsfags can detain you until you shit it out or die/need hospitalisation, they have "evidence toilets".

>Spotted the nigger.

Put it in a condom and shove it in your anus cops won't look there

See

if its ground up, you should have no trouble swallowing it and they will literally have to go through your poop with a fine toothed comb just to find traces of it.

Ah ah ah ah jj the fire is burning

We're talking about multiple grams here, of shit that tastes pretty foul (Bolivia's finest), getting that much down & not hurlimg everywhere is nigh impossible. Plus cops can & will seize the vomit and test it.

>dogs can literally smell a spoonful of sugar in an olympic size swimming pool
>LOL JUST LIKE PUT A LITTLE PEPPER AROUND IT LOL I SAW IT ON BREAKING BAD!

Awww how cute, children that think they're above the law.

dogs can identify all cards in a deck by smelling the ink on them

>multiple grams

you know that's not that much right, a can of soda is 8 ounces. chew it slowly, wash it down with soda, dont be a fucking pussy. its either this or risk jail and record.

Never heard of putting the baggie in a small balloon, tying it shut and swallowing it if you need to?
Even niggers got that one figured out!

You couldn't be more of a fucking retard if you got help. The whole point of this thread is to avoid detection by the law. If I was "above" the law I'd give cops the finger at traffic lights while doing a line off my naked girlfriend's tits with no seatbelt on...

czekt

See this is why I come to you people with problems, because I get fucking quality answers! Thanks.

Pepper actually hurts them. I didn't see it on Breaking Bad. I do not watch TV. I used to run weed in the 90s. I got out of it when quality won out over quantity.

By the way, you are a punk faggot.

the easiest way to conceal a medication about which you are embarrassed is to put said medication into the container of another medication such that only you realize that embarrassing-medication is in normal-medication's container. upon reaching your destination, remove embarrassing-medication from normal-medication's container such that noone using normal medication accidentally takes embarrassing medication.

capice?

reported

I feel like if that is true the officer will know how there dog reacts to pepper and then search the car anyway because they will think you are trying to confuse the dog

They still have to show probable cause, and the dog wont hit on your hiding spot. My hiding spot was behind a second fire wall in my truck. Good luck with that.

>law enforcer spotted, again.
I think it is "cute" that you think I should give a fuck!
Protip: I don't.

Pigs die

Please do an AMA on your drug smuggling days if you have stories, not even "good" or exciting ones, Sup Forums doesn't get much of that anymore

Did you just stroke out next to a keyboard?

>do an AMA

go the fuck back to le reddit

What a faggot!
You're probably also the lurking law enforcement officer too, or just another worthless SJW that should learn to mind their own business and GTFO!

nice dubs, and no, i was simply explaining how to hide "embarrassing medication" (which I am sure OP was referring to, and not anything illegal at all) such that the hider of said medication will avoid detection and embarrassment

you savvy?

Shov it up yur ass

riconsegnati, grazi

you are either a child or a retarded adult. "stash thread"? whens your bong naming thread? whens your rate my desktop thread?
the point is to not get caught, not to make it so they cant find it in a search you dipshit.

Quit being a puerile little cocksucker. If you have been here long enough you'd realise AMAs were around long before reddit made them mainstream.

No fucking shit, but have you heard of contingency? A plan B to your plan B? Getting caught it one thing, avoiding detection is another. God fuck me Jesus some of you are simple.

On a side note, I wonder how many cops actually get paid to lurk Sup Forums? It figures the Feds would. But why would regular cops lurk here? Nevermind. They're mostly here for the traps, duh! The Feds too. But if they see something else that gets their panties in a twist they just gotta chime in once in awhile. I hope we're not actually paying you to lurk Sup Forums, little piggies! And if you're here just for fun, shame on you, you fucking degenerates! GTFO!

You shouldn't be blasting any music. The point is to not attract attention to you or your vehicle at all.

What an absolute fag.

Did I touch a raw nerve, pig?

>buy sherbet
>eat sherbet
>replace sherbet with drugs
>sherbet officer?

I just want to say, any advice here. Dont take it. You just gave away all our tricks to the pigs. And now its not safe.

>It is not a deep story. I had an f350 with a goose neck trailer that I would use to haul legal shit with (mostly cars and parts) that I modified with a second firewall. There is plenty of room in the engine bays of those early 90s trucks for around 50 bounds of brick weed. I packed the bricks in pepper and drove between my hook up and three other states. I was pulled over probably 20 times. Searched maybe 8 times. Never busted. I was white and calm and my truck and trailer were in shape. I was polite, but acted worried about a ticket and in a rush. It was straightforward, easy and safe. I never even felt criminally in the wrong about it.

I made money then got out when gas got expensive and the value of brick weed bottomed out. The End

Rip cheap brick weed