Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Nintentech515
youtube.com/watch?v=kUomSpmBAJk
youtube.com/watch?v=YIywnvQpS9c
youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
youtube.com/watch?v=v0PBIiXUT5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP posting selfies

wish i could contribute, always enjoy these threads because they make me feel better about myself.

what
the
fuck

filename, kek.

and why would you do that in a public place?

You all just cringed

why are they so supportive of this?

Checked. And not so cringe. The guy had some moves and the girl seemed suitably impressed.

What are you

holy shit thats disturbing

Why is the contact name also Stacie?
I call bs

Oh god

dafuq?

lol

A girl at my work has that same body type. Skinny legs, no ass, and fat. Annoying as fuck too

youtube.com/user/Nintentech515

it's beautiful

Even if she's fat, her round face is still cute

I used to be really close friends with the dude that did this to people on Omegle. We would livestream it on Stickam and thousands of people would join and watch his screen whilst listening to our skype convo laughing. He ended up going to prison for killing his girlfriend, they were always fighting. Haven't heard from him in close to 5 years

>>Haven't heard from him in close to 5 years

Well yeah, he fucking killed his girlfriend. Contrary to what the average White girl thinks, grievously harming/murdering women gets you prison time.

more alpha than most Sup Forumstards

She ended sending him to shit to

I don't understand this. People just like to watch people kill themselves in a slow sexualized fashion?

A fat Misty... Yay?

what a fucking pussy slayer

uggh

Looks like good ol Sam Hyde

Ok then

What is a high school film class?

Merica fuck yeah

fake and gay

She hugged him twice and that was it. It went no further than that. They posted he entire thing on jewtube

>being this American

Man, no thanks. I shaalll pass.

There's like 3 different scenes on its hand alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=kUomSpmBAJk

can anyone make it through the whole thing?

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

What the fuck is that

youtube.com/watch?v=YIywnvQpS9c

Old as mold but still one of the worst.

This clock. I keep looking at me. It keeps looking back, tick-tocking, reminding me of how my it steals my life.

The void feels so close it is terrifying.

someone help

it is a clock. the numbers represent each facet of men and women, and the cyclical nature of life and death. the 3s at the top and bottom are heaven and hell, the left side is life right now, the right side is this life in reverse. the 2s are women, the 1s and 3s on the right and left side are men.

the 2s are meant to represent the constant nature of women, and the difference between the 1s is "good" men and "bad" men ( in a sexual respect. men who want sex and men who don't).

the numbers are symbolic also for the importance of each gender in their respective lives. on the right side men are more important since they are farther from being similar to heaven and hell ( 1 is farther from 3 than 2), and on the left side since it is this life in reverse the men who were 1s before are now 3s and are identical to heaven and hell and 2s are instead the superior number.

In this life men are better; on the other side women are better. we balance each other out. the 1 that is being pointed to represents me and my being a "good" man because I do not want to enjoy life, but I used to be a "bad" man and I would've been pointed at the lower 1.

This pleases slaanesh

This is still the cringiest shit I've ever seen. youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

FUCKER!

Honestly, there was a point where I thought Pear Chan was kinda cute, but these pictures are somewhere around "wait" and "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Boy or girl?

holy shit he must have killed himself after that burn

This dude is going to murder someone and make their skin into gloves.

If he hasn't already.

tl;dr I'll be whatever it takes to be accepted. Those fucking side staches really gross me the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0PBIiXUT5w

They probably weren't. But they were being filmed, so they put on the act.

Is a glitterpunk like an Of Montreal?

not sure which side is more cringy