Hello Sup Forums, I wouldn't want to write long useless intro, I'm a long time lurker, but never posted so far...

Hello Sup Forums, I wouldn't want to write long useless intro, I'm a long time lurker, but never posted so far. I wanted to ask 1 thing only, what would be the cleanest way to suicide? Obviously by taking some pills or whatever, but which over the counter meds would do that?

pic unrelated

Why do you want tot commit suïcide?

jump off a non-crowded placd

Can't really say any of it is clean. Former housemate tried ODing on everything she could get her hands on.
Ended up having major seizures and wetting herself before I called for ambulance.

Are you ok user? You thinking about it or theorising.

This, before I post with something that's useful OP

The cleanest way of suicide you ask? I suggest dying of old age

Leaves dust, not clean enough

Fuck it, imma say it anyways

extract Nicotine from tobacco, then swallow it whole. Quick

What the fuck happened to this site? What's all the white knighting about?

Anyway OP. You don't wanna do any OTC meds, as they usually will just give you severe heath problems. Acetaminophen for instance will kill you in large enough quantities, but if it doesn't will you just wake up with a broken liver and a sizable hospital bill.

It can't be that hard to find some heroin.

Oh yeah. That'll work too. Or you know, just patch yourself up with a lot of nicotine patches.

Or smoke until ya choke ;)

learn some proper english
one doesn't suicide
one commits suicide

Get helium gas without oxygen in it and get a mask that blocks out other air so you can funnel the gas into your lungs
Dying this way is often said to produce euphoric feeling, it might also give an ounce of relief to those who cared about you, knowing your last moments were happy

drop into a black hole

Newfag detected

I can't really shorten why I want to do it, and I don't feel like typing a long-ass story.

you could always get some huge amount of heroin and OD on that, they say it feels pretty great

>greentext

While you're at it you should probably get some Cocaine too. Speedballs are apparently pretty great.

might as well have some fun on the way out am I right?