Can we get a Slav hate thread going? I need some new material

Can we get a Slav hate thread going? I need some new material.

Also, general about which Slav class represents who you are.

>I'm an Evgeny

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dodged the draft by breaking his own leg

My God this is so real.

Also, we're missing at least two "ex-convict" descriptions here.

>Vasya.

I get in a lot of fights and I hustle...
Also, get 3 hours of sleep per night on the regular.

I am Artyom
I wonder how foreigners pronounce "artyom"

Bro, I lived with two russians for about a year and at the end I wanted to piss in both their faces.

They treat anyone who is not russian like they are always wrong about everything all the time and they are fucking slobs...

... but of course, they'll talk shit about how you don't clean good enough but leave rotting lettuce on the floor so you get mice and cockroaches.

Slav quote of 2015: "Nothing you can do about cockroach... this is big city... cockroach everywhere"

fucking useless, narcisistic bastards, most of them...

And don't get me started on the Albanians that would shout outside my window at 3am every morning because they were too drunk to keep their communist techno party inside...

I actually have a Slav-starter pack at home... never wore it outside though because I'm not a low-life.

Some of that shit is comfy to wear during laundry-day, though...

>Dima
He is a fucking western spy.

>Slav quote of 2015: "Nothing you can do about cockroach... this is big city... cockroach everywhere"
kek'd

Wow they sound like wankers but I do find something very appealing about squatting with a cigarette it's kinda like reading a book while you take a shit.

I always used to imagine this shit when I would hear a slav accent playing call of duty

My slav starter pack...

А чем тебе славяне не угодили?

Art-E-Yum.
How could this possibly be mispronounced?

Because we're all trash and you're trash.

Americans pronounce art-yom
True pronounce: art'-om (soft t)

I didn't want to put all that squiggly shit over the letters, just doing it phonetically

>just doing it phonetically
>Art-E-Yum
>Art-E
>-E
>E

Why are all slavs always crouching? They find it cool or what?

I hate when this happens.

feelsfrog.jpg

Asian squat. I'm jealous

what are you, retarded?
this are just russians...
the worst of all slavs

There are no chairs in prison, and all the bunk beds are taken due to overcrowding.
Old habits die hard.

what are these little handbags i keep seeing for?

lost it

why id I just read that in an slav-accdent?

I actually live near that place.

artijom?

just as planned

LOL

Also, badjokebadger.jpg (pic related)

lol these people are fucking poor

Do you like adidas ?

Yes

It's a Soviet relic.
They're miniature briefcases, which were a symbol of administrative power in Soviet society.

Young punks still think it's cool.

I prefer Demix

Hate thread? How can you hate most glorious people on earth cyka blyat

This one's a classic.

roll

just found this gem

think I'll rename is slavetaoism.jpg

Albanians arent fucking slavs

albanians aren't slav they're balkan

You need somewhere to store your sunflower seeds, don't you?

Boris is like 50.... cant fit in with people his own age. Dima doesnt listen to black metal.

because we tend to drink outside and we don't want to sit on the col concrete because our grandmas told us we would get sick from that. Or it's just a meme and slavs can make fun of themselves.

When you're right, you're right...

But they're assholes like Slavs... kinda like how French-Canadians are assholes like Americans...

Also... I know this type of post should be getting old... but for some reason it's not...

You do realize Slavs don't live only in Russia, right?

tfw you realize that you are wearing slav clothes without even being slav

This

If I didn't know this, I wouldn't have accidentally called Albanians slavs... which they're not...

Also, this...

>be swedish
>polish construction workers everywhere
>drink beer at 0630 in the morning at the metro

>still better than niggers and arabs

Yeah... this 'slav' meme is rubbish. Only americans think this is something. Czechs are slavs too, but they're autistic fucks who would never act the way these russian morons do. And most russians aren't like these lowlives either.

holy shit...

Also, that scared the shit out of me because I am wearing those exact shorts right now and my webcam is pointed down towards them...

Thought I was hax for a minute...

Shit got real for a few seconds....

Russia actually strong

i heard that in soviet russia papa joe said to burn all chairs as there was not enough firewood as all wood was getting turned to coal to power freight convoys on the upper volga in the winter of 1942 which was a bad idea since volga is frozen in winter months so the freight boats just huffed and puffed november through march and people burnt all their chairs, then again in 1961 as a part of de-stalinisation efforts khruschev also ordered burning chairs so as not to associate the act exclusively with stalin. also you conflate slav and russian. czechs croats polacks and so on we dont squat nearly as often and as ive heard our people are pinnacle of civility when compared to the locals when they go working in the west eu, especially the uk.

>Czechs are slavs too, but they're autistic
So much hate for Czechs, how so?

Rubbish? Tell that to Anton and his droogs

To be fair... combat wise, slavs are hardcore as shit.

Here's some love to go with all the hate.

slavs?

nigger you've linked nothing but Russians.

Czechs, Slovaks, Poles, etc. look or dress nothing like that.

Those aren't slavs you dense cunt they're Gopniks

im polish myself so i know the diffrence between niggers and slavs
>slav drinks, smokes and goes to work
>nigger drinks, smokes, live on welfare
i know this is slav hate thread, but im only laughing at squatting and shit posted here, its funny

Edgy

... and this is the last known picture of alexander sending said video over the internet before he was sent on his final mission

>Soviet Union, or even Russia alone
>not enough firewood

stopped reading, you're retarded

these are some north caucasus abos arent they? chechens, dargin or sth like that

I know this is all just having fun with hilarious stereotypes that aren't really true for most slavs...

As an amerifat... when I see memes about us americunts saying dumb shit and being rediculously overweight and not knowing shit i generally think...

"that's a pretty bad stereotype but... a lot of us ARE like that... even if most aren't."

That's Ramzan Kadyrov.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

Gopniks are a subset of slavs, you turd wrangler.

Chechens are not Slavic, you ignorant pleb.

they had party orders back in '41 to melt axes and saws to make tanks, how do you think they cut wood then dummy?

This, think whatever you want about Slavs, the one think is and will always be certain.

They won't bomb the shit out of your country, nor rape your women and children.

I bet he's reading this shit like (picture related)

Who the fuck cares.

Eh, they won't do that unless you're in a war against them.

My name is Petr...

Just back return from great success fishing journey with comrade...

We made many a catch on glorious day...

(pictr relatd)

It's not a bad thing. It's just that they're really introverted mostly. They don't abuse alcohol like russians do either.

Vasya i even look like the guy.

For when you make great great victory in Ukraine but remember time to return to glorious roots...

That's from an italian movie.

Seems like there is some confusion in this thread.

Let me clear this up for you...

When you are about to drop your russian date off at her apt but she wants you to stay the night...

The faggots on the left don't commit crimes 24/7

>Have been living a slav country for my whole life
>Have never seen anyone in a tracksuit
>Have never seen anyone doing slav squats
>Have never seen anyone looking like those degenerate on all those pictures

Huh

Not sure how long this thread can keep going, but I'll keep posting till it 404s...

yeah me neither, but I live in ex-yugoslavia so maybe it's because of that

I've never seen an American get stuck in the doorway at wal-mart either....

but there are pictures of it happening everywhere so I know my ppl need to lose some weight....

That feel when you ask your russian tourist guides a stupid question and everyone stares at you for it...

No slavic.
Is of too much together.

you got that pic from Sup Forums

Went to hang out with my russian friend's house....

Wore jeans and a t-shirt...

fml