>visits Sup Forums
>expects brains
>always disapoint
typical 'murrican

wtf?

typical yuropoor

jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded

TROLLLLLLED

youre a fucking bedshitting uk-neckbread, i bet u too believe in the illuminati as well you pork chop nigger

TRIGGERED

I'm white. Why do you think I come from a mudslim country like the UK?

kill yourself

>only pretending
nt tho

y u mad tho?

ok first off UK is not a country, second it has no religion
>i'm white.
oh I fucking bet you are, whites the cum on your mums chin

america sucks.

jesus christ dude are you actually this retarded

delicious nigglet tears

it is a clock. the numbers represent each facet of men and women, and the cyclical nature of life and death. the 3s at the top and bottom are heaven and hell, the left side is life right now, the right side is this life in reverse. the 2s are women, the 1s and 3s on the right and left side are men.

the 2s are meant to represent the constant nature of women, and the difference between the 1s is "good" men and "bad" men ( in a sexual respect. men who want sex and men who don't).

the numbers are symbolic also for the importance of each gender in their respective lives. on the right side men are more important since they are farther from being similar to heaven and hell ( 1 is farther from 3 than 2), and on the left side since it is this life in reverse the men who were 1s before are now 3s and are identical to heaven and hell and 2s are instead the superior number.

In this life men are better; on the other side women are better. we balance each other out. the 1 that is being pointed to represents me and my being a "good" man because I do not want to enjoy life, but I used to be a "bad" man and I would've been pointed at the lower 1..

niggers have completely payback-raped 'murrica for generations by now, they haven't cried since the 18th century

aren't you the same cuck who posts in other threads about how badly the US treats minorities?

kek

certainly not

fuck south 'murrica as well

niggers and america sucks.

lmao illuminati obviously exists, are you kidding

the quality of these tears sustain me

Male sexuality is a crime.

why are all americans so narcissistic and nationalistic? weird.

call der furhrer then

I don't give a fuck

>repress fetishes
>goldberg

good try

don't you have a refugee to suck off?